over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MP @ LOW DOSES (WOW)

I haven't done a heavy cycle in ten years. yea and am down 50 lbs from my peak at 320, but also factor in training and food have been reduced as well for health reasons...blood pressure hemo etc.
My first TrueProtein order from 2005:

Your order details are
1x #4014/314 Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA''s) Options: Plastic Jug w/ FREE Scoop, Per Lb. + $0.60= $18.59
3x #6006/536 DC''s Protein Formula Options: **PLAIN** **PLAIN** Aminogen + Vitamin / Mineral Mix $1.35Food Grade BAG *FREE* = $29.04
1x #7000/1770 True Protein Flavor Packs Options: .BSL Premium Strawberry Flavor + $1.04= $4.79
1x #7000/1770 True Protein Flavor Packs Options: .BSL Premium Chocolate Flavor + $0.24= $3.99

Credit Card
Ground $5.25
Massive G Discount - $2.82
Taxes$3.88

I have been using it ever since w/o even thinking about it. I still remember not realizing the old flavor sample packs had protein mixed in, so I added them to plain protein powder.

My first TrueProtein order from 2005:

Your order details are
1x #4014/314 Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA''s) Options: Plastic Jug w/ FREE Scoop, Per Lb. + $0.60= $18.59
3x #6006/536 DC''s Protein Formula Options: **PLAIN** **PLAIN** Aminogen + Vitamin / Mineral Mix $1.35Food Grade BAG *FREE* = $29.04
1x #7000/1770 True Protein Flavor Packs Options: .BSL Premium Strawberry Flavor + $1.04= $4.79
1x #7000/1770 True Protein Flavor Packs Options: .BSL Premium Chocolate Flavor + $0.24= $3.99

Credit Card
Ground $5.25
Massive G Discount - $2.82
Taxes$3.88

I have been using it ever since w/o even thinking about it. I still remember not realizing the old flavor sample packs had protein mixed in, so I added them to plain protein powder.

Wish their whey isolate was still $5/6.00:( lol

i apologize in advance, but i felt compelled.....

have you seen the test results over at anasci?

Not to derail but shit has been pathetic lately...

^^^not to derail but yeah ..agreed

No kidding. And one of the ones who’s tested pretty decent just disappeared off both boards while I’ve been waiting for an order.

On the search again.

33mf1b.jpg

I couldn't disagree more. IF you are going to put real shit in your gear, why not dose it well so that it gives people good results? You wouldn't save 50% by cutting doses in half, you wouldn't even save 25%. Only really, really cheap shitty manufactures under dose. You can usually trust a good UGL, often times shitty UGLs use a good UGLs brand name and produce fakes or low-quality gear, but that is on you if you get suckered.

No UGL I have ever used has under dosed and I have tested them all. Either with bloodwork more recently through HPLC. That being said, I have only used a handful of the best UGLs.

It amazes me how bad some of the results are from "well known" sponsors but I usually think when I see those, "I would never have trusted that lab" in almost every case actually.

I agree.. ESPECIALLY now with the testing being done at Anasci….a UG makes a solid product (consistently) that scores well (accurately) guess what??? $$$$$$$$$$$..... they produce shit people will hold back and never even give em a chance..... at least I wouldn't.. Now ive got a list of sponsors I wouldn't even try for free..... that testing is invaluable..

Real is real, dosed correctly is dosed correctly, it doesn't matter if it's UGL or Pharmacy.

^^^EXACTLY RIGHT!!

MY DEEPEST RESPECT TO ALL PROVIDERS/SPONSORS THAT PUT OUT HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS and DOSE TO THE LABEL CONSISTENTLY

One of things we need to note

Mega high cycles might be regular level cycles based on alot if recent testing done

Unless they where doing pharma

Results pathetic and based on what I see no accountability, just blame everyone but them

Same way sponsors blame their customers

Very rare these guys with tons of btc you can see it online if you have their btc address. Take responsibility
But steal from Mass public

Sorry my bag
I may have been posting one of my friends as I worked our with all those old school dudes and I often remember them writing down their pre contest mega cycles and posting them. Farking nuts!!

As for me I really have never gone over a gram and for the past ~10 years under 400-500 total.

But it probably was me posting there was a current pro I worked out with then and he gave me all his ore contest cycles as well as pictures of his car full of McDonald’s wrappers during prep and I’d always post that shit.

We are talking about initially building that muscle versus recouping it and/or keeping it. I honestly can’t really imagine taking over 300mgs total all combined compounds in a week ever again. I’m 5’8” and 230ish fairly lean.

It’s sort of like peters touting the 400mgs test is all he needs and people say bullshit. I absolutely believe it. But that’s not how he turned into a freak.

I have no doubt I could come off 100%, stop training, cut calories to get down to 180 and on 200-300mgs test and gh quickly get right back to where I am now.

So maybe the key is to do what you gotta do to get to your endgame and stop immediately and drop to the low dose? Be done, be content and call it a day.

Maybe the problem is we are always chasing more? More muscle, more leanness etc and if you always want more, more, more of those two things indefinitely you will indefinitely have to use more.

I found my endgame about 5 yers ago. I maybe improve .05% a year...MAYBE. But I can do that on 150-300mgs of test. Im done I’m content. The game is over. Little year little gh and at 36 I likely will just try to hold steady from here on.
If you're improving a 20th of a percent every year, you may reach your ideal body at age 200. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Matt has simply great genetics and an amazing work ethic. Even when he was competing his doses were super low. I remember him saying at his highest abuse it was 2iu of growth every 3 hours (8iu a day) 750mg test, 700 tren ace and some winstrol and shit to harden up. That is nothing compared to how big he was.

Also remember him just eating cans of tuna over his sink when we did no carbs for months on end. Not many people could do what. Hard work and genetically gifted
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I mean he used normal doses you’d find back in the 90s and early 2000s.
I def can say I have used probably triple the doses he used and I look nothing like him. It’s hard to understand for people who arnt genetically gifted how it’s possible, like Ronnie Coleman was pro placing 15th at he Olympia natural.

It shows how good someone’s genetics are when they can eat no carbs for months and still be 220 plus with 6% body fat on a couple hundred mg of gear.
how old are you? You honestly believe that or this just a simple sarcastic attempt at humour?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131