MPA: FutureFreak and how he cooks his lean grassfed beef

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Interesting:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD6sViNiWks"]Matt Porter Skinny Beef - YouTube[/ame]

Different... never thought about doing that before. Easy and I'm sure tastes very good, which is definitely a plus during prep lol

Thanks for posting that Knight

I cook mine on a George Foreman grill usually

His biceps have come up a lot!

I buy my grass feed beef from trader joes and cook patties in the oven. Gonna try his seasonings though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see how a 98% lean beef would be great at the latter part of a prep where fat intake may be on the low side and hunger is high but I see no reason to go with a 98% lean beef over a 96% during an off season. The expense off it is something that would be worth the money while suffering through a restrictive prep ( one where you really have to dip deep towards to end to get show ready) but unless you have dispencible money I would save that money in this situation. It looks like the way he cooked it got the job done and kept the meat looking edible though.

I see how a 98% lean beef would be great at the latter part of a prep where fat intake may be on the low side and hunger is high but I see no reason to go with a 98% lean beef over a 96% during an off season. The expense off it is something that would be worth the money while suffering through a restrictive prep ( one where you really have to dip deep towards to end to get show ready) but unless you have dispencible money I would save that money in this situation. It looks like the way he cooked it got the job done and kept the meat looking edible though.

I pretty much agree...especially since the fat in grassfed meats are good for you. Hell, in offseason I am eating 90/10 or even 85/15!

Skinny beef....with shipping included...it comes out to $13.10 a pound.

Im sure its all grass fed and blah blah blah....but my local meat market sells 96/4 for $5 per pound.

Ill attempt the cooking method tho :D

Looks good but is there a concern in eating under cooked (pink) burger?

Skinny beef....with shipping included...it comes out to $13.10 a pound.

Im sure its all grass fed and blah blah blah....but my local meat market sells 96/4 for $5 per pound.

Ill attempt the cooking method tho :D

Yea, I am not advocating buying their stuff...it's a bunch of bullshit. 90/10 grassfed beef is 6.99-7.99 all day at stores.

Looks good but is there a concern in eating under cooked (pink) burger?

Come on bro!

Yea, I am not advocating buying their stuff...it's a bunch of bullshit. 90/10 grassfed beef is 6.99-7.99 all day at stores.

Come on bro!

No shit man, I can eat steak pink but burger doesn't sit well with me. Probably in my head with all under cooked burger scares

I'd love to eat juicy burger, Mines dry a hell

Last edited:
Matt is a dietary fat freak guys. I am not surprised one bit that he is eating 98/2 off season. For most I agree 96/4 would be fine and you can always rinse in hot water after cooked to remove more fat if needed

No shit man, I can eat steak pink but burger doesn't sit well with me. Probably in my head with all under cooked burger scares

I'd love to eat juicy burger, Mines dry a hell

I personally believe that when you are using grassfed beef, it's more than fine to eat it medium.

Matt is a dietary fat freak guys. I am not surprised one bit that he is eating 98/2 off season. For most I agree 96/4 would be fine and you can always rinse in hot water after cooked to remove more fat if needed

That he is! 90/10 is fine. 85/15 is fine for some!

I pretty much agree...especially since the fat in grassfed meats are good for you. Hell, in offseason I am eating 90/10 or even 85/15!

Anything over 85/15 is really hard to find in NYC. Sometimes, one of the supermarkets will randomly have 93/7 or something like that on the shelves but then they don't order more for like another month after they run out (aka after i buy all of them at once)

Anything over 85/15 is really hard to find in NYC. Sometimes, one of the supermarkets will randomly have 93/7 or something like that on the shelves but then they don't order more for like another month after they run out (aka after i buy all of them at once)
Are you talking about regular ground beef or grass fed? Regular ground beef doesn't belong in this convo. Grassfed it always 85% or over wherever I've seen it.

Are you talking about regular ground beef or grass fed? Regular ground beef doesn't belong in this convo. Grassfed it always 85% or over wherever I've seen it.

Grass fed of course. I would never buy regular ground beef at the store anymore. fuck that shit

I personally believe that when you are using grassfed beef, it's more than fine to eat it medium.

That he is! 90/10 is fine. 85/15 is fine for some!

Medium is fine as long as you get the cooking temperature up to 160 degrees

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner