over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mr. huge needs help!

W

wyldeone

dear fellow professionalmuscle family,
Mr. Huge from mesomorph.net really needs some help financially with attorney fee's as the cop's siezed his acct.'s as well as all assets and he needs to raise $1250.00 I am doing what i can on my end to help him as he is a friend and I ask that if any of you can spare $10.00,$20.00 whatever it would really help him out. I know what type of possition he is in because both myself and Mike_s have both been there and My attorney fee's were 10k alone! not to mention the fines and such. I think we owe itto him to help where we can and I will have an address for anyone that can possibly contribute. thanks again and best wishes wyldeone.

Hey Wylde

Check your PM's brother!

PM me with an addy, i would like to send a lil cash to help him out!

BS

Hey send me a PM with a addy so I can help.....we have gotta stay together.

Bump!!

I'd want you guys to do the same for me, so count me in for a $20. Just think, if just a 100 guys from a bunch of the different boards will help out, we could at least give Huge a start.

allways help a brother in iron. I will shot you a PM but what about setting up a paypal account for him.

your box is full bro. PM me the addy when you read this. thanks

Funny, I never once saw you respond to any thread concerning Jeeves and he was supposedly a "friend". Interesting how this game is played :confused:

mailbox is now empty!

the mailbox is now empty otherwise you can e-mail me at [email protected] best wishes wyldeone. p.s. the Jeeves issue was handled by Mike_s over at the UG if i remember correctly!

wylde will let you goes know

Hey buddy. Thanks for the post. I will have you a addie soon as i can. The actual costs for me to get through this with Ricks help is going to be. $10,000 so what ever donations you guys can raise would be greatly appreciated. Not expecting a whole lot of course but every little bit helps. Thanks

Your Fallen Bro

Mr.Small <----incredibly shrinking every which way I look...:(

PS: Massmonsters & staff can eat a dick! 2 former administrators BK & Mr.X & Spook & other moderators from mesomorph pjust banned me from there site. Allls i did was told em i went down.

Damn just when you think you need a friend and look to those you held in close regards. They then turn their backs on you. Just goes to show you never trust anyone.

Yup it can be expensive. In my 2 incidents, I had losses of $25k and then $10k, including lost gear.
And the Ragnar incident, I was also called a rat and temporarily banned from a board (Anabolex) when some assholes pointed a finger at me to take the heat of themselves. That was cleared up in a day, but I can certainly relate to Mr Huge's present dilemma.

To Wylde

Not to stir shit with old Layne and Jeeves but isn’t he the proverbial pot calling the kettle black?

Seems you post out of convenience as well Layne but Wylde is a good guy and trying to help so as you have told me why the shit when someone needs help.

Good luck Wylde I doubt you'll get much but hopefully Huge will make out all right.

wyldeone said:
dear fellow professionalmuscle family,
Mr. Huge from mesomorph.net really needs some help financially with attorney fee's as the cop's siezed his acct.'s as well as all assets and he needs to raise $1250.00 I am doing what i can on my end to help him as he is a friend and I ask that if any of you can spare $10.00,$20.00 whatever it would really help him out. I know what type of possition he is in because both myself and Mike_s have both been there and My attorney fee's were 10k alone! not to mention the fines and such. I think we owe itto him to help where we can and I will have an address for anyone that can possibly contribute. thanks again and best wishes wyldeone.

let me just say that i have also been at that position, but i went through hell because i did not even have a lawyer. why? i am BROKE. hopefully he gets rick collins or so. i wish i had the money to do so. now i got a record.

Re: wylde will let you goes know

Mr.Huge said:
Damn just when you think you need a friend and look to those you held in close regards. They then turn their backs on you. Just goes to show you never trust anyone.

Did you just learn that? ;)

Contact me, I have a proposition for you.

Im new to this board, but I am willing to help contribute what I can I know the feeling and also belive in karma. so shoot me an e-mail or just PM me an addy and I will try to help. dogcatcher

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131