over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr. Illinois results

nuteboy

Registered
Okay here are the results of my contest.

Heavyweight Novice-First place

Heavyweight NPC qualifier-2nd place.

A couple pictures of me. Many of the stage pictures did not come out good so I just posted one and will have to post the others next week. Thanks guys.

Oh, first picture is of me and Jay.

Attachments

• jay&me.jpg
    jay&me.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,465
congratulations. feels good doesnt it. when i did my first show and won somebody told me the hardest part is now over. and belive me it is. im doing my second show soon and i am very calm and not afraid of the outcome. when you were asking questions leading up to your comp i felt it all the same way. you did very well man and you definately have alot more to go on cause you have the talent and the will to do it. good job bro!

way to go bro--bummer i missed that show--where was it being held? i'm from the land of lincoln--we should workout together sometime

Couldn't you have done ANY BETTER than first place??????? ;)

WOW fantastic bro very happy for you. Congrats.

Nice job, bro! Way to go. Good to see good bros do well, especially being apart of the PM family.

-slide

horray for nute!!!!

Man bro u looked awesome!!! it is amazing how much u transformed from start to finish. how does it feel to be able to eat whatever u want?

Way to go nuteboy - you look great - well deserved! :)

xcel

Thank you

Thanks everyone. I'm now qualified for the Nationals. I'll do the Jr. Nationals next year. What I saw with the guys who beat me and won over all is

#1. He did the USA or Nationals before and needed to requalify

#2. All the top former National guys who was doing the State show to requalify all had BIG LEGS. I know what I have to work on during the offseason. Get a bit bigger and bring my HAMS out. These guys had some HAMS. My quads are good but I need better Hams.

So I'll be working on those like crazy to see what happens. Thanks everyone.

Congrats bro!!

Well done...

Nuteboy,

Congratulations nute, job well done for a first competition. You looked excellent inthe pics from your competition. Remember that learning howto pose makes or breaks your placings and it seems your practiced and nailed your poses if you placed first in your divison. You get a well deserved rest and then it is time to get back to work. Great job.

Maverick

Thanks BIGKIWI

BIGKIWI
I'm really happy to hear from you. My plan is to attend the Jr. Nationals this year. The show is June 13th. I did not want to compete in the Jr. Nationals as I don't feel I'm ready.

I want to get bigger and bring my hams up. For the Mr. ILL I weighed 213lbs at 5'11. What bodyparts, conditioning or balance you see I need as I will aim for the Jr. Nationals next year?

Any information is really helpful to me as I'm really trying to see how I can prepare myself to compete with these guys. Again thank you so much for you time Bigkiwi.

Thanks

ERIC

Hey great job, i read some of your posts on Chad Nichols, board, at first i thought u doing the March 29th show....... Keep up great work....

Told you you'll look good :)

You looked excellent, especially for a first show. I don't think that you should worry about any bodypart as such right now, just get more size overall as your balance is excellent anyway.

awsome job man...im sure you feel great, as i stated before your show im sure you were getting top 3.. 1st place:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131