cutler
colman
victor
dexter
melvin
gus
freeman

not impressed

even though i don't even come close. these guys just don't impress this year everyone looks to be off (branch, gunter, ronnie) i wish they would go with someone like victor(even though i don't like him personally he looks good) i also like the look of melvin even though he is a little soft down low.
huge is not everything

Dexter Was ROBBED! I agree, size aint everything and I'm not saying that Jay did not deserve to win BUT DEXTER and Vic were definately the better conditioned! Ronnie looked like crap, gyno and ALL!
JD~

JAY LOOKED INCREDIBLE! and dex and vic haven't improved!

WHOOOHOOO! CONGRATULATIONS TO CUTLER!!!!

THAT MUST FEEL SOOOOO GREAT! GOOD FOR HIM!

CONGRATS TO VINCE TAYLOR WHO BEAT JOHNNY JACKSON, BRANCH WARREN AND A BUNCH OF OTHERS! COMING BACK LIKE THAT AND DOING SOME DAMAGE!

FROM LOOKING AT THE PICS ONLINE...I THINK COLEMAN LOOKED OVERFILLED AND LOOKED LIKE HE WAS HOLDING A TON OF WATER (FOR HIM) HE WAS HUGE AND I MEAN HUGE...BUT IT WAS ALMOST TO MUCH...

JAY LOOKED HARD AND BIG...STILL NOT AT GOOD AS THE 2001 VERSION BUT DAMN CLOSE TO IT, AND ALOT BIGGER..(WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE GUYS DOING TO GET SO DAMN BIG...LOL) BUT I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE LOOK HE BROUGHT TO THE STAGE...

VICTOR LOOKED THE BEST EVER, PROBABLY THE BEST LOOK HE HAS EVER BROUGHT TO THE STAGE AND IF YOU CAN BRING THAT TO THE ARNOLD HE AND HEALTH WILL BE BATTLING IT OUT FOR FIRST PLACE...(BUT VIC WILL WIN, UNLESS DEXTER COMES IN SICK LOOKING AND IM SURE HE WILL)

DEX LOOKED BIGGER BUT NOT AS CRISP AS NORMAL...BUT ITS SO HARD TO ACTULLY TELL...I THINK HE LOOK DAMN GOOD THOUGH AND IF HE COMES IN A TAD HARDER HE COULD WIN THE ARNOLD AGAIN...BUT VIC IS CATCHING UP TO HIM AND BEAT THIS DEXTER SO IM CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT DEX BRINGS TO THE ARNOLD...

MELVIN WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT HIM...LOOKING FU&KING SICK (FOR HIM) AND THIS IS WHAT I WOULD LOVE TO LOOK LIKE SOME DAY...SHAPE AND GOOD SIZE...WHAT A COMBO...GREAT LOOK AND HE BROUGHT IS A GAME THIS DAY...CONGRATS MELVIN...

WOW!!! WHAT A GREAT MR.O

CHRIS

STEEDA69 said:
Dexter Was ROBBED! I agree, size aint everything and I'm not saying that Jay did not deserve to win BUT DEXTER and Vic were definately the better conditioned! Ronnie looked like crap, gyno and ALL!
JD~
I agree honestly don't even think Ronnie's condition this year had him in top 6 but they are going to let the king fall like that.

Where can I find the pics? Webcast was grainy so it was difficult to see conditioning, you could only tell who was big. Let me know.

Thanks!

You guys be careful with talking about how Ronnie didn't win because "Trulyhuge's" water might break when he realizes he can't swing from Ronnie's nuts anymore....:rolleyes:

Ronnie really should have retired when he looked in the mirror and saw that his tricep disappeared and his lat snapped. This really is a shame for him to go out and try to compete like that. He was an exceptional champion and he should have gone out gracefully. I hope he doesn't still try and compete for another 5 years or something and keep dropping in the placings.

This is why Dorian got out of the game...

Attachments

• aaaaaaaa.JPG
    aaaaaaaa.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 9,870
I didn't notice that on the webcast! That looks jacked up! When did that happen to Ronnie? How does that happen? Is it surgery time now for Ronnie?

TONE said:
This is why Dorian got out of the game...

You mean Dorian got out of the game as every body part started to fall off. Pec, tricep and bicep tears. Yet he still kept winning:eek:

TONE said:
You guys be careful with talking about how Ronnie didn't win because "Trulyhuge's" water might break when he realizes he can't swing from Ronnie's nuts anymore....:rolleyes:

Ronnie really should have retired when he looked in the mirror and saw that his tricep disappeared and his lat snapped. This really is a shame for him to go out and try to compete like that. He was an exceptional champion and he should have gone out gracefully. I hope he doesn't still try and compete for another 5 years or something and keep dropping in the placings.

Do you ever think that someone keeps doing what they do and love for them instead of you? I mean do you thin Ronnie beats himself daily so the guy with the Hulk avatar says nice things about him? Seriously boss, get over yourself and congratulate the best bodybuilder of all time on his phenomenal run of Olympias.

TONE said:

hahahahahahahaha

Wow

Holy Shit.

Well, here's a few things I noticed:

The link for the pre judging pics do not include any shots of Ronnie during prejudging doing a REAR double biceps. Very interesting. Because I wanted to compare both a front and rear of Jay and Ronnie in prejudging, but I couldn't. I suspect it has something to do with what was brought up above about his lat, which I had no idea about.

Dennis James - what the HELL happened to him? A few weeks ago he looked simply amazing, and in the prejudging pics, wow. What a soft disappointment. He always manages to do this to himself, at least in recent competitions.

Ronny Rockel - Looked pretty damned good to my eyes. But he didn't even crack 10... Strange, when a guy like Dennis James who is softer than him does. I guess the judges paid attention to size this year, as evidenced by Victor's placing over Dexter, who, looked rather soft compared to what he truly can come in. I think the judges had his prior peak conditioning in his head when placing Victor over him.

Melvin deserved his placing. I mean, guy cracked the top 5 and took down Gustavo... a guy who SHRUNK this year compared to last.

Next: JAY CUTLER DEFEATING RONNIE COLEMAN. Never thought I'd see it, because as good as Jay looked, he's still a giant looking BLOCKY man to me. Doesn't look proportioned, at least not from left to right, and still can't seem to bring out any amazing vascularity in his arms or chest.
He's clearly bigger on the
side of his body all around. It's amazing that the judges can't see this, but everyone else can. So his two major flaws are pretty apparent: Lack of Balance, and lack of a pleasing physique.

And finally, Ronnie Coleman. Wow. I mean, pre-judging - with the exception of not being able to see his rear double biceps, looks perfect to me. I don't get it... unless the goal this year was to invigorate interest in bodybuilding by putting a white guy up there again, like Dorian was before. They seem to go Black / White / Black / White. So I guess the next Victor (no pun) will be Hispanic?? Jeez. Very sad day in the Olympia.​

Attachments

• RH9K3240.jpg
    RH9K3240.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 2,064
  • RH9K3342.jpg
    RH9K3342.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,492
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members