T-MUSCLE said:
cutler
colman
victor
dexter
melvin
gus
freeman

When it was obvious how horrible Coleman looked last night, even though Dexter should've won, I figured Cutler was an easy choice.

Should've been
Dexter
Melvin
Victor
Jay
Tony

top 5, Coleman gets his gift 2nd since his career is over.

For Comparison's Sake

And just for comparison's sake..

At least from the front, PREjudging, Ronnie destroys Jay, especially in Vascularity. He's making Jay look SOFT, when he's not. It's just that Ronnie is in better condition. :confused:

To be fair - Cutler wins BEST ABS in this shot, Ronnie wins - BEST EVERYTHING ELSE. :)

Attachments

• 2006-RONNIEvsJAYprejudge.JPG
    2006-RONNIEvsJAYprejudge.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 5,845
I watched the webcast and looked at all the pics. I feel the judges did a GREAT job for once. I don't see how anyone could argue with the placings of anyone. Cutler was the best man up there, front to back and head to toe. Vic or Dexter could have come in second but could you imagine the crowd when they announce Ronnie in 3rd or 4th place??

Diesel2323 said:
I mean do you thin Ronnie beats himself daily so the guy with the Hulk avatar says nice things about him?

Yes, I do actually. He emailed me and told me so. :)

I just hope he doesnt' keep on competing until he's like 60 because he "loves the sport." That would just be swell, don't you think, Sonny?

BrooklynBB said:

At least from the front, PREjudging, Ronnie destroys Jay, especially in Vascularity. He's making Jay look SOFT, when he's not. It's just that Ronnie is in better condition. :confused:

To be fair - Cutler wins BEST ABS in this shot, Ronnie wins - BEST EVERYTHING ELSE. :)

he definitly had jay in this picture.

marshall said:
When it was obvious how horrible Coleman looked last night, even though Dexter should've won, I figured Cutler was an easy choice.

Should've been
Dexter
Melvin
Victor
Jay
Tony

top 5, Coleman gets his gift 2nd since his career is over.

Hahahahaha slowly put the crack pipe down and step away...

Jay is lightyears ahead of these guys!

Flex4777 said:
JAY LOOKED INCREDIBLE! and dex and vic haven't improved!
Bump this...........

BrooklynBB said:

Ronnie is naturally more vascular and is certainly not 'harder' than jay in that picture.

If your going to judge an olympia on genetic gifts you might as wel not have it and just give it to ronnie every year

coleman's christmas

coleman's christmas came early this year by getting 2nd. he is not even top 5 material in this years lineup. his gyno alone should damn near disqualify him from competing. leverone at his best puts both coleman and cutler to shame. sure wish he'd give it another go.

Go Jay!

I agree with so much of what people have said, ronnies thunder has caught up with him, fall of the giant, dex looks exunctly the same, and lots of people fucked up their conditioning seemingly because they didn't want to break their tradition...

Other than that, i wonder if Jay will retire now, i always heard mutterings that he was getting fed up with the sport and wanted to get back to a healthier lifestyle, but a bit of glory may change that.

FINALLY ALL IS RIGHT IN THE BB WORLD!! Jay finally beat Ronnie! I am so glad that he won! He definitely brought the best package to the stage, maybe not quite as crisp as in 2001, but no less amazing... This guy will be the ultimate ambassador for the sport... A truly nice guy who has certainly paid his dues.... Now as for dex being better than Jay, that is absolutely ridiculous!!! Jay always improves from year to year.... Dex brings the same package every year... Not to say that he is not a great bodybuilder, he is!! But you gotta improve or you get overlooked... Damn I am so happy right now!! :D

Jays lower body looked thicker and more cut
jay had a bit of water under skin and lacked hardness
over all it is was a good time to had it to jay and think we all agree he should of won atleast once more and this is good for the sport holding guys accountable for teh way they look no matter how they showup.... now it can be anyones game.

thank god....

the man finally won. He much deserves this crown, he will be such a better ambassador to the world of BBing, and not allow it to go to his head as much, at least I hope it wont. I think this will help BBing, bring back competition to the it, instead of one man winning every year over and over. I talked to jay when I was in AZ great guy and such a down to earth person. Completely humble, and honest. Congrats Jay!!!!
goo

Im glad someone mentioned Ronnie Rockel getting screwed this year, because he got the shaft last year as well.

The MR. O
Here is the top 15:
1) Jay Cutler
2) Ronnie Coleman
3) Victor Martinez
4) Dexter Jackson
5) Melvin Anthony
6) Gustavo Badell
7) Toney Freeman
8) Markus Ruhl
9) Dennis James
10) Gunter Schlierkamp
11) Vince Taylor
12) Branch Warren
13) Johnnie Jackson
14) Darrem Charles
15) Troy Alves

Ms. Olympia Results

1. Iris Kyle
2. Dayana Cadeau
3. Annie Rivieccio
4. Bonnie Priest
5. Lisa Aukland
6. Betty Pariso
7. Yaxeni Oriquen-Garcia
8. Helen Bouchard
9. Jitka Harazimova
10. Tazzie Colomb
11. Heather Foster
12. Colette Nelson
13. Dena Westerfield
14. Brenda Raganot

Figure Olympia Results

1. Jenny Lynn
2. Amber Littlejohn
3. Monica Brant
4. Christine Pomponio-Pate
5. Mary Elizabeth Lado
6. Gina Aliotti

Fitness Olympia Results

1. Adela Garcia
2. Kim Klein
3. Jenny Hendershott
4. Tanji Johnson
5. Tracey Greenwood
6. Julie Palmer
7. Julie Shipley-Childs
8. Mindi O'Brien
9. Angela Semsch
10. Regiane Da Silva
11. Deana Lee
12. Amy Haddad
13. Heidi Fletcher

STEEDA69 said:
Dexter Was ROBBED! I agree, size aint everything and I'm not saying that Jay did not deserve to win BUT DEXTER and Vic were definately the better conditioned! Ronnie looked like crap, gyno and ALL!
JD~

I agree bro. I saw dj every day up until a week out from the show, and I knew he was looking bigger than before, but he didn't sacrifice the physique for it. Vic looked great also and I hope he maintains his physique over the years because I think in the press interview, Ronnie may have mention him as being a future Mr. O.

swervedriver said:
FINALLY ALL IS RIGHT IN THE BB WORLD!! Jay finally beat Ronnie! I am so glad that he won! He definitely brought the best package to the stage, maybe not quite as crisp as in 2001, but no less amazing... This guy will be the ultimate ambassador for the sport... A truly nice guy who has certainly paid his dues.... Now as for dex being better than Jay, that is absolutely ridiculous!!! Jay always improves from year to year.... Dex brings the same package every year... Not to say that he is not a great bodybuilder, he is!! But you gotta improve or you get overlooked... Damn I am so happy right now!! :D

Evidentally, you didn't see the contest or you were looking at photos. Everyone agree Dexter came in heavier than he had before, it was very obvious, so what the hell are you talking about.

Flex4777 said:
Hahahahaha slowly put the crack pipe down and step away...

Jay is lightyears ahead of these guys!

I agree no where near ready. I like Jay and want him to win but still think Ronnie looked just good enough to win again politics. MM

Moen said:
If your going to judge an olympia on genetic gifts you might as wel not have it and just give it to ronnie every year

Not to take away from hard work and training, but at this level doesn't it ALWAYS come down to who has the best parents...?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws