over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr. O Predictions After Pre-Judging

Jay or Cutler for the win. Don't much care for heaths look, never have.

with all the hype the past few week about how big Kai Green got i haven't heard anybody mention him , did he drop out or look like shit or somthing

And I was 100% right on the money! LOL at all morons that were swingin on Kai and Victor nuts! Kai 2010 Mr. Olympia! (7th) Vic's gonna take it! (8th) I told them they were crazy for thinking that, but so many people said I was wrong and how they were gonna beat everyone! LMAO!!!

How? Did you the watch the pre-judging? He wasn't even compared to anyone in the top 6. I like DJ as he was one of the first guys I saw that made me want to start bodybuilding, but come on guys at least pay attention to the sport. Based on what I saw last night here is your Top 6....

1./2. Jay or Phil. That's a hard one to call. Jay didn't look quite as good as he did last year but almost. From the back he may not have been as crisp and dense as phil in the torso. Both had great conditioning in the lower half but the width issue comes into play on some shots against Phil. I do think that Phil added enough muscle (he was big and full to boot) to where he doesn't look small standing next to Jay. I'd like to see Phil take it but it's really close.

3. Branch Warren might end up 3rd. He's hard and dense and got better through the PJing last night but structurally it's hard for him to compete against the top two guys. Not for nothing, he gets a TON of mileage out of his physique.

4. Dexter Jackson. Full and hard as nails. His legs look a little bigger this year too. It's amazing he can hang with guys that weigh 20-35lbs more than he does and not look out of place.

5./6. Ronny R/Dennis Wolf. Tough call on these guys too. I'd hate to be a judge last night as there were many guys that were very hard to judge. The top 6 will be difficult and it will be interesting to see the score sheets at the end of all of this as I'm sure it will be close. Dennis improved and looked like he did when he snagged 5th place in 2007. In my opinion at least. People harp on his lower back but Ronny's back isn't his strong point either. RR's physique from the front is super round and hard looking. Wolf might grab 5th on the simple fact that hes bigger than RR. I guess tonight will tell the tale.

Kai might be somewhere around 7th but they did stick him in a call out with a couple of the top 6 so who knows.

That's my take.

I need to start betting on this crap:D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear