over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr. O Predictions After Pre-Judging

Equalizer

Registered
Top Three: Heath, Cutler, Warren.

How much is the politics of Jay being a Weider athlete and Heath being signed with Muscletech going to affect the final decision?

Last edited:
Jay,Phil,Branch -This by far is jays best condition, his legs look crazy,even his ham/glute tie-in:headbang:

I think it will be Jay, Kai, Phil. :D

I think it's gonna b....

1. Jay, because Heath can't stand next to Jay and compete with the width or muscle maturity.

2. Branch, because Branch's conditioning and sheer amount of muscle mass muscles everyone but Jay off the stage.

3. Phil, looks absolutely incredible, just needs to bring in a grainier, harder look. The fullness is there, just not the vascularity of a Branch, or the muscular maturity of a Jay.

4. Tony Freeman, big effer comin in at 300LBS with great conditioning and really on weak points

5/6 Ronny Rockel, panty waist, much improved back, hard as nails conditioning

5/6 Roelly Winklaar, DAMN, this guy looks like a cartoon!! Arms and shoulders really look unrealistic.. everything's spot on, just needs to get dryer and bring his chest up and he'll be complete.

and WTF happened to Kai?? All this buildup and he comes in smooth and unimpressive in my book...

Anyone who has ever seen this level of competition in person knows that sooooo much will change tonight. Kai was holding a tad bit of water on friday but i bet he drops all of that and comes in hard as hell tonight. SOme others were off and i bet they change that tonight. Some are on and that can go south as well.

How did you come up with this after the callouts? You don't have dexter in there and he was only compared within the top 4....

I think it's gonna b....

1. Jay, because Heath can't stand next to Jay and compete with the width or muscle maturity.

2. Branch, because Branch's conditioning and sheer amount of muscle mass muscles everyone but Jay off the stage.

3. Phil, looks absolutely incredible, just needs to bring in a grainier, harder look. The fullness is there, just not the vascularity of a Branch, or the muscular maturity of a Jay.

4. Tony Freeman, big effer comin in at 300LBS with great conditioning and really on weak points

5/6 Ronny Rockel, panty waist, much improved back, hard as nails conditioning

5/6 Roelly Winklaar, DAMN, this guy looks like a cartoon!! Arms and shoulders really look unrealistic.. everything's spot on, just needs to get dryer and bring his chest up and he'll be complete.

and WTF happened to Kai?? All this buildup and he comes in smooth and unimpressive in my book...

1.Branch, despite the structure. hardest, dryest guy in the show. Better than last year
2.cutler pulling right behind. Not as crisp as last year
3.heath, not as hard or crisp as the Arnold
4.green- will come in harder tonight
5.jackson in fifth

How did you come up with this after the callouts? You don't have dexter in there and he was only compared within the top 4....

I shouldve just said this is my opinion sorry, based on callouts i do think dex would b 4..

would like to see it go
1. Phil or Branch
2. Phil or Branch
3. Jay
but judges favor the reigning champ and Jay is right on the money so don't see him losing the title

BUTTTTTTTT, Anything can happen overnight

1. Phil (even glutes were shredded, he is taking the sport to another level)

2. Jay (1 or two, he looked amazing, I am just a bigger fan of the round
muscle bellies of Phil, as I was back in the day with Flex Wheeler over Dorian, it's just a personal preference)

3. Dexter (perfect, I don't see how he can improve, he's freaking flawless, Just doesn't have that "WOW" factor that Heath brings.

4. Branch (looked great, but not like 2009 in my opinion)

1. Jay
2. Branch
3. Phil

Would like to see Branch win this one but I think the judges will give it to the defending champ.

1. Phil (even glutes were shredded, he is taking the sport to another level)

2. Jay (1 or two, he looked amazing, I am just a bigger fan of the round
muscle bellies of Phil, as I was back in the day with Flex Wheeler over Dorian, it's just a personal preference)

3. Dexter (perfect, I don't see how he can improve, he's freaking flawless, Just doesn't have that "WOW" factor that Heath brings.

4. Branch (looked great, but not like 2009 in my opinion)

Wow! I thought this was the best Branch ever? Well have to see what happens. So many competitors came in awsome shape... There were so many that were "on"

[/B]

Wow! I thought this was the best Branch ever? Well have to see what happens. So many competitors came in awsome shape... There were so many that were "on"

I will say this he doesn't have the prettiest physique but damn he was shredded and Big. My only criticism is his color, to me he looks just to damn red.

when branch walked out. I literally out loud said WHAT THE FUCK!?!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws