over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr. O takes less than a gram

rotinaj

Registered
Newbies
While new threads asking for advice on how to effectively take thousands of mg’s gear continue to pop up, the classic Mr. O mentions he only take a couple hundred mg’s of gear to prep for his show.

I would say I’m surprised people aren’t talking about this since was posted nearly a week ago but people like to have confirmation bias to support their abuse of gear.

Thoughts on this?

It's been mentioned before. Chris is an alien, but I still don't believe him. The reason it isn't getting the same stigma as the others is because he has a massive cringe-worthy following. Seriously, all these guys fawn over him and call him "daddy c-bum" 🤮

Oops i read that wrong.... thought it said "Mr O snorts less than a gram"..... my bad.... :rolleyes:.....Cmon...his sister does more than a gram...whos he kidding??

While new threads asking for advice on how to effectively take thousands of mg’s gear continue to pop up, the classic Mr. O mentions he only take a couple hundred mg’s of gear to prep for his show.

I would say I’m surprised people aren’t talking about this since was posted nearly a week ago but people like to have confirmation bias to support their abuse of gear.

Thoughts on this?
This loser has to take gear? Mike O’Hearn doesn’t take anything and is way older. 😆

You ever notice the guys who are wreckless about talking about doing huge amounts always die as an example.

For the sake of divine karma, it's better to not talk about huge amounts, because impressionable people will copy you and the blood of their abuse, wrecked lives, etc, will be on your hands.

In before this thread gets to 12+ pages of various soap opera like arguments, points, counterpoints, etc.
We shall cover diet, genetics, truthfulness, reasoning for false statements, belief that the statements aren't false and anyone that thinks so is a hater, training response, gullibility, and any other required thoughts on these "what whoever takes" threads.

And go!

I dunno. I can almost believe he drops to 200 at times, and walking around at 235 lean on 500mgs isn’t impossible if he’s not including high dose HGH, slin, clen, t3 in that number.

But yeah I’m inclined to believe it’s like female body count, ya gotta multiply what they say by 3 😂

I think it's better to lie to the public (when you are in the public spotlight) than to tell the truth to young impressionable wanna be's that have no limit to their level of risk tolerance. He is lying out of his ass, but no one should fault him for it. At least he's being real and admitting there is drug use, vs "natty" guys like O'Hearn

I think his cycle some years ago was leaked. True or not, I don't know. I don't recall exactly what it was but it didn't strike me as a lot.

I think it' half down playing the doses and half he's probably a super responder.
I'm not a super responder but I could gain 20 lbs easy on 12 wks 250mg Test E/wk well into my early 40s.

So cruising at 200T doesn't sound so unreasonable and peaking at 500T sounds doable as well but... along with what else?
Tren, Primo, Mast, IGF-1, blah, blah, blah.... prob taking about 3g a week of various compounds total. IMHO

He also has an auto immune disease for whatever that is worth.

I’m not saying I believe him or don’t believe him.

I’m not going to sit here and try and guess what and how much he actually takes or if he’s lying. However, I will say that to blindly call bullshit on his claims is nonsense and hypocritical. We all like to talk about how some people have superior genetics and are ultra responders. We also love to preach that gear is just a supplement and the real work is done with proper eating, training and recovery. No reason that can’t apply to Cbum as well.

In before this thread gets to 12+ pages of various soap opera like arguments, points, counterpoints, etc.
We shall cover diet, genetics, truthfulness, reasoning for false statements, belief that the statements aren't false and anyone that thinks so is a hater, training response, gullibility, and any other required thoughts on these "what whoever takes" threads.

And go!
Are you from the future?
20$ says you’re right.

But there is value in the conversation none the less

I think his cycle some years ago was leaked. True or not, I don't know. I don't recall exactly what it was but it didn't strike me as a lot.
There are studies that objectively prove different people do achieve different blood serum levels of anabolic while taking the same doses.
That fact with different enzymatic activity, adherence to training/diet/recovery modalities, muscle cell number, structure ect play a large role.
I love bodybuilding but truly believe the people pushing grams of gear who aren’t pro’s let alone at the top will give up a large portion of their life.
But also believe dying for one’s passion isn’t the worst thing ever.

Are you from the future?
20$ says you’re right.

But there is value in the conversation none the less
And the entertainment value.

First of all, he's said he's run more "typical cycles in the past" so he's definitely built his muscle with higher doses.

He says he's on 200mg currently, but he also says at the beginning of the video he's going to "increase" doses as long as his health is on point.

Not saying he is, but he could easily be cruising on 200mg now and be on 2g leading up to the show, and not be lying in this video.

There are studies that objectively prove different people do achieve different blood serum levels of anabolic while taking the same doses.
That fact with different enzymatic activity, adherence to training/diet/recovery modalities, muscle cell number, structure ect play a large role.
I love bodybuilding but truly believe the people pushing grams of gear who aren’t pro’s let alone at the top will give up a large portion of their life.
But also believe dying for one’s passion isn’t the worst thing ever.
Over the years I've seen men, close friends, that used hardly anything and responded like crazy. I've seen some mind boggling things over the years. It use to humor me to see all the debates that all the pros use xx grams a week and xx units of GH and plasma expanders etc etc. Now it's just annoying.

Well.. after 40 years in this game I can tell you one thing. Bodybuilders lie.. people lie.. lol.. but when it comes down to talking about illegal drugs .. ones that cbum was recently busted with.. im sure he's going to down play too much involvement. And remember he did not mention what his total dosages may have been leading up to the show..

I believe that there is hyper responders.. but I also believe that the vast majority of top level bodybuilders ( when asked about their use) will downplay the totals.. ive seen it for decades. .

That being said he mention 500 mgs of test as his " standard" off season .. 500mgs with proper diet and some gh woukd be enough for many with good genes to get decent gains. We have to remember that he is not a " big" guy having to pull down to make that weight. If he was left uninhibited in regards to weight I'm sure we'd see a higher dose used..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131