over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr. O takes less than a gram

Bro... I've never not accepted responsibility for my actions
^^^as far as this; ..ok ..if you say so ◄that's not sarcasm

FYI ..referencing the results of your "personal GH experiment" was just my attempt to use an example that you could relate to better
..if you blamed something/somebody else, i never read it
(..& some of your recent posts def show that you did "own it")

^^^that was my point ..but then your posts seem to suggest the opposite; that "others" can somehow be responsible for what an individual decides to do

BTW; ..the "own your mistakes ..& grow" comment at the end there ..that was meant generally & not "necessarily" aimed at you
..could have written that better ..i apologize

or implied anyone else wasn't responsible for theirs... 🙂
^^^as far as this; ..can only going by what you write ..& what it says/suggests ..nothing personal

BUT rather than go into supporting this with excerpts from your post(s) ..i'll just opt not to spend any more time in this thread
..kinda got suck'd into it to begin with ..& don't really think i have anything else, or new to contribute to it

..drive slow✌️

People always take things in absolute rather than understanding the full picture

Couple of things to consider. Chris taking 200 mgs to regain back a lot of lost muscle from coming off does not mean he took 200 mgs to build that or prepped on that. He's already at the top of his weight cap, so it's quite literally taking a break, rebuilding + making minor improvements, prepping, and repeating for him. Lastly, this is probably a guy that would be 220 lbs lean without gear anyway. I met John Meadows when he was a lean 225 lbs on 200 mgs of testosterone a week, guy was stupid lean and looked a marble statue from all that muscle maturity, again maintain vs build

Conversations on steroid dosages are some of the most boring yet blindingly popular things to discuss nowadays. You won't look like anyone but yourself on any dosage. That might be fair, good, shit, amazing, or downright disappointing depending on many factors (most importantl: your mom and dad)

And no, I'm not one of these guys with star struck eyes that believes everybody. The abuse of many pros is well documented and known (both before and after their passing). The average for most SHWs (and many supers, and welters) at the national level is 2-3 grams, after that most people get sick. Then it's GH, insulin, and the ability to eat a large quantity of food without GI issues, and train heavy without getting hurt. The end product can still be shit! Do all of that, and you can still look like a melted action figure on stage if you have the bone structure of a golem, and muscle bellies akin to a horror movie character.

None of it matters without the right DNA anyway. Chris has it, many don't.

i havent read all this thread BUT if chris is continuing to make gains he aint doing it on beginner dosages... cmon...

You won't look like anyone but yourself on any dosage. That might be fair, good, shit, amazing, or downright disappointing
^^^^^^ That’s gold Jerry! Gold!

seriously though, well said. Theres a lot of guys here that need to read that, and understand it.

genetics are everything. Chris has great genetics and if he blasted more gear he would be in the open class easily.

So many thoughts but no point. These threads are pointless but it's also crazy what some people will believe (Mike O'Hearn being a prime example). Guys have a habit of telling 1 truth without mentioning the other 50 truths. Of course he takes much more gear in contest prep. Do I think Chris uses fairly low doses... yes. Do I think he probably uses minimal compounds and tries to stay healthy... yes. Do I think he is telling the full truth... not at all. Has he used 200mg in the offseason before... I am sure he has.

Someone posted Iain mentioning Chris's offseason is not about growing and just regaining health and staying in a good position so using that dose of test would be a great thing to help in that regard. However, it's worth nothing he wasn't at the top of his weight category and he has significantly improved his physique (especially his back) over the last few years. So I am sure there are periods were he goes down to 200mg and probably for a decent amount of time but there will be periods he won't be doing that in order to improve.

He probably tries to stay healthy and not go too crazy because of numerous factors (one being his autoimmune disease) but come contest prep I am sure he is doing what 99% of the guys are doing. It doesn't matter if he has great genetics. Yes great genetics could mean he can use minimal doses to look how he does but he is Mr O Classic Physique and he isn't small plus you only have to look at the way he looks to see drugs are being used to attain that look. His coach also posts how he uses low doses and he downplays drugs all the time. I like Iain a lot but if you think he is using low doses as well I don't know what to tell you. Do I think Iain is using crazy doses... not at all but I bet he is uses a decent stack and probably double what Chris is taking.

It's been mentioned before. Chris is an alien, but I still don't believe him. The reason it isn't getting the same stigma as the others is because he has a massive cringe-worthy following. Seriously, all these guys fawn over him and call him "daddy c-bum" 🤮
alot of of fans are newbie kids that are nieve and gulible. no one other than him knows what he does, ...but most outrigtht lie or in todays world minimize. nothing to be gained by being truthful if taking anything more than trt.

So many thoughts but no point. These threads are pointless but it's also crazy what some people will believe (Mike O'Hearn being a prime example). Guys have a habit of telling 1 truth without mentioning the other 50 truths. Of course he takes much more gear in contest prep. Do I think Chris uses fairly low doses... yes. Do I think he probably uses minimal compounds and tries to stay healthy... yes. Do I think he is telling the full truth... not at all. Has he used 200mg in the offseason before... I am sure he has.

Someone posted Iain mentioning Chris's offseason is not about growing and just regaining health and staying in a good position so using that dose of test would be a great thing to help in that regard. However, it's worth nothing he wasn't at the top of his weight category and he has significantly improved his physique (especially his back) over the last few years. So I am sure there are periods were he goes down to 200mg and probably for a decent amount of time but there will be periods he won't be doing that in order to improve.

He probably tries to stay healthy and not go too crazy because of numerous factors (one being his autoimmune disease) but come contest prep I am sure he is doing what 99% of the guys are doing. It doesn't matter if he has great genetics. Yes great genetics could mean he can use minimal doses to look how he does but he is Mr O Classic Physique and he isn't small plus you only have to look at the way he looks to see drugs are being used to attain that look. His coach also posts how he uses low doses and he downplays drugs all the time. I like Iain a lot but if you think he is using low doses as well I don't know what to tell you. Do I think Iain is using crazy doses... not at all but I bet he is uses a decent stack and probably double what Chris is taking.
great points. the same ppl that believe everything exactly like its said ...are the same ppl that believe the president is worried about every single person and wouldnt lie through their teeth. not much to be gained often by being truthful.

I am in the boat of…..he’s the elite genetics, AND he’s health conscious. Did he grow to Olympia, or will
He win another at that dose? Haha not not a chance in hell. Do I believe he is doing this at a dose “somewhat lower” than the guys on stage with him? Maybe.

And I do believe with so many followers, you can’t be saying your real dose. How many fucking idiots are watching? And these are sons of guys like us. You see these YouTube kids running sarms and tren.

Our frontal lobe doesn’t fully develop till mid twenty’s. That’s a lot of bad decisions

First of all, he's said he's run more "typical cycles in the past" so he's definitely built his muscle with higher doses.

He says he's on 200mg currently, but he also says at the beginning of the video he's going to "increase" doses as long as his health is on point.

Not saying he is, but he could easily be cruising on 200mg now and be on 2g leading up to the show, and not be lying in this video.
That was my impression as well. At some points in the offseason, he probably is just on 1-2ccs of test (didn't mentioned gh/insulin) and at some points later in offseason or during prep he may be on much higher amounts.

This horse has been a pile of mush for a while now
Yes it has BUT as I have said before if we are limited to subjects never before discussed the board DIES. No one is forced to click on any threads. At this point in the online game we should be encouraging discussion on here of regardless of how many times the subject has been debated. New people show up and they can weigh in vs them resurrecting an old thread and getting blasted for that.

Yes it has BUT as I have said before if we are limited to subjects never before discussed the board DIES. No one is forced to click on any threads. At this point in the online game we should be encouraging discussion on here of regardless of how many times the subject has been debated. New people show up and they can weigh in vs them resurrecting an old thread and getting blasted for that.
1658175297886.gif

be cool my brother, it‘s just the 🍄 talking lol

they can and will beat the regular suspects to death, i don’t care, just expressing my exasperation

View attachment 160759

be cool my brother, it‘s just the 🍄 talking lol

they can and will beat the regular suspects to death, i don’t care, just expressing my exasperation
had some P3n1s envy strain before my hospital visit- unrelated. excellent introspection and deprogramming

metaprogramming the human biocomputer.

had some P3n1s envy strain before my hospital visit- unrelated. excellent introspection and deprogramming

I’m just a little past microdosing, few times a week, chocolate w infused active ingredient

My buddy gave me some of that stuff preworkout one day..
Was a weird day to say the least.
Pretty good workout though lol

been there man, trust me when i tell you this lol!!!!
I’m liking you more and more lol. I microdose at work on occasion, and sometimes go full send with a heroic dose if I’m looking to do serious introspection and and self analysis.

I’ve made incredibly important realizations about myself, my ego, and lies I’ve told myself doing this. Incredibly revealing, and allows for the chance of healing.

I’m liking you more and more lol. I microdose at work on occasion, and sometimes go full send with a heroic dose if I’m looking to do serious introspection and and self analysis.

I’ve made incredibly important realizations about myself, my ego, and lies I’ve told myself doing this. Incredibly revealing, and allows for the chance of healing.
I'm tellin ya homey we are 2 peas in a pod. You will have to share your heroic dose revelations with me, please. Also, I hope you are doing okay with the dog thing man I am here for you. Hang tough.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131