over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr.O

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
|---[\\\\]>----------- Well, unfortunately, again for another year, i was unable to make it up to the O, but my best friend was there for the pre-judging and from he says, he thinks that Jay SHOULD win, however, Ronnie looked good that he'll most likely take it for his 9th win. My friend also said that Gustavo wasnt even in the first call outs. He said the guys to look for after Ron and Jay were Vic Martinez, Dex, and Melvin Anthony! it'll be interesting to see to say the least. For those who were lucky enough to go, pls chime in!

bigbadasian said:
|---[\\\\]>----------- Well, unfortunately, again for another year, i was unable to make it up to the O, but my best friend was there for the pre-judging and from he says, he thinks that Jay SHOULD win, however, Ronnie looked good that he'll most likely take it for his 9th win. My friend also said that Gustavo wasnt even in the first call outs. He said the guys to look for after Ron and Jay were Vic Martinez, Dex, and Melvin Anthony! it'll be interesting to see to say the least. For those who were lucky enough to go, pls chime in!
:( Definately chime in!!! I'm one of those poor pathetic ones that didn't get to go. My woman doesn't want to hear that shit!!!:eek:

What did Toney Freeman look like? Does his pec tear look closer to normal size? He tore it so long ago, its strange that he has built it back up yet?

My prediction is
1. Ronnie
2. Jay
3. Victor
4. Dexter
5. Melvin
6. Markus
7. Gustavo
8. Tony

Also i think is not fair to the competitors above 240 ponds, they are already champions, Mr. O must have 2 weight class. Jonnie Jackson, David Henry and the others looks like Mr. O too.

Ronnie is off. Smooth from the rear and is not seperated as the other competetors. Jay has more seperation than Ronnie and back and legs look just as good or better because Ronnie is smooth. Both thier guts look off though. Jay looks looks kind of odd. To wide in some pics. Vic looks good as well as Melvin Anthony and Dexter.

|---[\\\\]>---------- S'one said today that T.Freeman looks very impressive.

Yep, Never seen Ronnie look this smooth! Pre-Judging anyway! Lots of call-outs for Ronnie, Jay, dex and Vic! I dunno! If Jay was in a little better condition, this would be the year he could take ronnie for certain! I must say that Dex is by far the best conditioned, along with Victor! Dex looks impressive this year and Ronnie/Jay look a little smooth but they always come in "tight" at the night show. We'll have to see! BTW, Ronnie has some nasty gyno and a bloated mid-section to boot! BUT, he was arrogantly "pumping" his fists after the pre-judging, just to let his competition know that he is #1, or at least HE thinks so!
JD~

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity