1) Darrem Charles
2) Ahmad Haidar
3) Craig Richardson
4) Willie Stalling
5) Art Atwood
6) George Farah
7) Craig Titus
8) Garrett Downing

Most likely, Darrem is the possible winner. Ahmad’s body is better but it’s Darrem’s show to lose. Darrem’s back is not very detailed, but he is still hard from the front, the quads and arms look good. Ahmad has the thick abs, but doesn’t look great from the back. This is Darrem’s backyard. Darrem owns Florida more than Ahmad does. Ahmad should win, but they will give it to Darrem.

Craig Richardson actually looked very good, got called out like he should be. Doesn’t have a lot of thickness in the back, but neither did Darrem or Ahmad, but he came in shape to the show. Should be interesting.

Willie Stalling looked good, a drastic transformation from the last time we saw him on stage.

Art Atwood is between 4th and 5th. He is big, chunky and meaty, has a Dorian physique and has shape, but too blocky.

Craig Titus will possibly be out of the top six, he is holding a lot of water, flat in the back area, hamstring is the hardest part of his body, conditioning is not there.

Garrett Downing looks like he might be around 7th of 8th place. He should be fighting it out with Craig Titus.

George Farah is soft from the front and the back, but the judges are keeping him up there. Looks like he has some stuff in his shoulders.

I thought Atwood was going to barnstorm these contests if he was in good shape. You say he has a Dorian type physique, so if they didn't penalize Yates, why are they penalizing Atwood for being blocky?

Well

I never sais this, this is a post from another site. Ther also is a HUGE difference between Dorian and Art. I actually thought Art should have won this show, but he isnt Dorian yet.

I think Art has destroyed himself. He has more muscle than anybody with the exception going to Ronnie, but his stomach is the first thing I notice when I look at the contest pictures. He is boarder line Dave Palumbo.

ART?? just aint no work of art.

If you ask me I think Art Atwood is a perfect example of what can go wrong in bodybuilding ,,, his body has no flowing shape and has become even blockier over the yrs not to mention it looks like his chest has turned into Double D size Boobies, and his bloated gut well thats another story,, BODYBUILDING not BODYBLOADING lol ,, Dorian had a much grainier dense and symetrical physique then Art .

Last edited:
Something about Art's body just isn't appealing. His chest looks really funky to me for some reason. Sometimes when I look at him I think he's got the breasts of a 14 year old little girl, which in it's own right is just nasty. :( Seems to be really nice though, everytime I've met him.

arts real problem has nothing to do about being too large.. after all, that is what the ifbb and the fans want.. ronnie would not be mr o if not.. arts problems are genetic.. his bodyparts just do not flow.. everyone of them look to be massive but, fom a different person.. just a odd shape plain and simple.. that being said.. he got hosed in orlando.. no frickin way should darrem or ahdmir should have beaten him.. look at the photos that are up.. they completely disappear when art is on stage.. he was shredded and massive.. whether you like his body or not.. he should have won that show.. that show was diffinitely the B team of the ifbb and art is better than that..

Well said Lats.
Art's stomach is nowhere near as bad as Ronnies or Columbos. Maybe because you're seeing pictures, but I've seen him up close and it's not bloated looking. He was huge and shredded that's worth better then 5th in that show of nobodies.

Where are these pics at? I am a big Aywood fan. I do admit that he has an odd shape but he is a freak! He has a very individual shape but is enormous!

TH

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner