over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr.Olympia 2018: link, predictions and discussion

im 30% body fat rn and I got better abs than Nathan LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nathan gonna look like ass

stage lean but got no abs lmaooooooooo

I think he is going to get lost up there. He has no WOW to his body. He should be PEELED!!! Along with Charles Griffin

Natan Deasha has got some weird lumps on his lower back in a video he posted a few weeks ago on his Instagram.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96pcOReeuNE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96pcOReeuNE[/ame]

Look from 1:20 on, something that looks like a big zit but isn't one on the left side of his lower back and a bigger lump on the right side.

Spot injections gone wrong?

I'll stir it up and say Ramy for the win...what the hell. I read somewhere that Phil is going to come in smaller but in better condition. Ramy continues to improve his conditioning and muscle balance every year. If they both come in in their best shape, it should make for a great Olympia! I don't think Roelly will ever make top 4.

Phil
Bonac
Ramy
Dex
Rhoden
Roelly

That’s what I think.

Looking at past history of long time so winners they still
Let them win even when
Not 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

after I saw Ronnie lose i learned nothing is ever certain. I always assumed when Ronnie showed up it was a fight for 2nd (and most of the time it was), but here we are another year on, Phil is another year older, last year we saw him regress from the year prior, there is reason to believe we will have a new Mr O this year

I’ve always been a fan of Roelly, I don’t think he will ever win the Olympia. But I think he’s going to come in really conditioned during the press conference his face looked really sucked up like he has really put in the work. I hope he can move up a few spots

Spot injections gone wrong?

Sure looks like it, and bad too. Hopefully those will be all gone by the Olympia. Toward the end when he is doing a lat spread he kinda pushes down on them as he slides his hands along his lower back, ouch!

I think the only one that can beat Phil is William Bonac. Good video here on it.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNGrmYIJ-sQ"]WILLIAM BONAC was beating BIG RAMY in prejudging at MR OLYMPIA 2017 - YouTube[/ame]

Bonac was better on Friday. If he can come in like that and hold it, who knows.

Classic: Bumstead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe soo too but MPA wasnt fooling around with Ruff Disel and his Toronto show he looked flawless

Roelly beat Dexter in their most recent outing in AUS

Roelly will be a water balloon. Baddor Budei has him eating 6 lbs of grapes and chocolate syrup.

Automatic fail at that weight.

1, I think he lied about that. His face (I only saw the video early Friday. so from Thursday I guess) was really sunk in.

2, He is probably the only person that CAN hold that much weight. His frame can hold more weight. His upper body lags behind those unreal legs.

And remember, he is still growing and improving. Every year his body (like every new or newer person) gets better and better. Some people can't hold x amount of weight so they never look good at it. His can. And year after year of being over 300 in the offseason he (naturally) gets better and better. grows into the weight.

If any of you have ever seen Phll in person, you know he's going to win, even if he doesn't come in perfect.

The live feeds and videos don't do him justice. The 3D look puts him in a league of his own. Whenever I've seen him step on stage, it wasn't even a question. Even at the last Olympia when everyone watching the live feed had a hard on over his gut....in person it was 100000% clear that he was still the clear champion regardless of his hernia issues.

Phil will win this year, probably next year as well.

Not really worth saying who comes in second because no one cares if you're second in this business.

From what I was able to see if the classic division so far, my pick would be Robert Timms. Amazing conditioning and lines. In my opinion looked much better then Breon

From what I was able to see if the classic division so far, my pick would be Robert Timms. Amazing conditioning and lines. In my opinion looked much better then Breon

1) Breon
2) Chris
3) George Peterson

You heard it here first

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member