over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr.Olympia 2018: link, predictions and discussion

1) Breon

2) Chris

3) George Peterson

You heard it here first

Or did we hear it from rxmuscle first calling this exact outcome?

But I got Chris winning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I take it Curry was in Kuwait for prep?

Anyone see Rammy?

Im stuck/volunteering pikcing my mom up at the airport and cant wait to check out the live stream when I get back.

If any of you have ever seen Phll in person, you know he's going to win, even if he doesn't come in perfect.

The live feeds and videos don't do him justice. The 3D look puts him in a league of his own. Whenever I've seen him step on stage, it wasn't even a question. Even at the last Olympia when everyone watching the live feed had a hard on over his gut....in person it was 100000% clear that he was still the clear champion regardless of his hernia issues.

Phil will win this year, probably next year as well.

Not really worth saying who comes in second because no one cares if you're second in this business.

There you have it!! In person.... its always completely different. Seeing Ronnie win his 1st one after going right up to the stage afterwards all I can say is, it was a life changing experience!! Seeing these guys in person gives a whole different perspective

There you have it!! In person.... its always completely different. Seeing Ronnie win his 1st one after going right up to the stage afterwards all I can say is, it was a life changing experience!! Seeing these guys in person gives a whole different perspective

100% correct. I was working out next to Steve Kuclo 1-2 weeks before he won the Indy Pro and he looked like something from another planet, not close to human.

This live stream is straight garbage. Breons back is too much for Chris.

Yea, I can't get this joke of a piece of shit stream to play for longer than 10 seconds before it cuts out on me. Then it doesn't play at all. What a fukking joke:mad::banghead:

Yeah, this "live stream" is a peace of shit. They better get it performing tomorrow.

I'm checking youtube for what ever I can. The athletes talking on stage part is at least on youtube tonight. Usually a version of the show shows up soon after the live stream plays out.

After years of bb.com's painfully shitty webcast we got Amazon, which was decent, for one year and it seems we are back to stomped dog shit webcast again.

Why the hell do these sites take on a task they cannot handle???:banghead:

I would be willing to pay, within reason, to have this be quality.

I've got Shawn Rhoden on top at the moment, looks amazing. The driest he's ever been

I'm looking at Dave Palumbo's instagram and it looks like Shawn Rhoden is looking like the top. Heath has no lower ab definition. Heath looks on but Shawn seems to have him in some poses. I always feel Shawn's triceps and are not defined like Heath but it looks like a good showing for him.

Palumbo does not have a ton of pics up yet but the ones he does Shawm looks pretty good so far.

Goes to show you how much social media pictures matter leading up to a show [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chlWWxdREKo"]2018 Olympia Prejudging Recap: Shawn Beats Phil? Ramy in 6th? (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Phil's abs are still a torn apart mess, and his gut is protruding compared to competitors. His legs seem flat and overall he does not seem as full as last year. So he lacks his characteristic 3D look that he needs to win.

I have Rhoden winning from the front and side. Heath beats Rhoden from the back. Will be very close between them. I think Rhoden deserves the win here.

Flex is so far ahead of everyone else, there's no comparison.

I have Phil winning. Shawn isn’t as complete, lacks quads separations , and gets demolished from the back. Tomorrow night, Phil will close the door on Shawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After night one it looks like
Shawn
Phil
Roelly
William
Brandon
Ramy

Curious to see the battle between Phil and Shawn day two. Rhoden's abs, glutes are best on stage and he has more size than last year. Disappointed in the difference between Ramy 2017 and 2018. More mass, but nowhere near as conditioned. Dexter might have finally reached the end.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131