advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr.Olympia 2020 broadcast link, top 5 predictions, discussion etc...

Ramy
Hadi
Brandon
Phil

That's how it SHOULD be.

Hadi and Brandon both looked amazing

I hope Ramy stays lean all year to make his skin thinner and hammers his lower and mid back all year with deadlift varieties to get that area more dense and hard

Huge congratulations to mountaindog and Terrence Ruffin glad to see him finally awarded.

I found this video of Ramy backstage so I recorded it and uploaded it for you guys

Is anyone else just happy for Ramy right now? @airman called it and I laughed at Ramy maybe bringing it this year lol It seemed like he could get into condition but couldn't hold it for very long, hopefully Chad figured out the magic to work with his genetics Congrats to Ramy even if he isn't #1 He must be happy as a pig in shit, it must have been so frustrating to keep missing the mark and even become known for it

Had to quote the acknowledgement:D

But so happy for Ramy! Finally nailed it and well deserved. Bet Dragon Pharma feels stupid dropping him a couple months ago.

Awesome work by Terrance Ruffin. Well deserved and loved that he placed ahead of Breon!

Great Olympia overall. One if the best in a long time.

Oh and BTW, they gave it Away that Ramy won when they had Brandon and Ramy waiting for the announcement. Anyone noticed the background music was the Game of Thrones theme? A coincidence with Ramy's "Winter is coming" 😉 lol

That truly was a great Olympia. So many guys showed up dialed. Clarida looked insane. Ramy overpowered everyone. I dont think anyone would put up a huge argument of Heath in 4th instead of 3rd to be honest.....as Hadi deserved top 3. Bumstead showed why he stands out in the lineup and greatly increased his back thickness. Really good show and it truly is amazing to see the absolute best bodybuilders in the world with god given genetics...and one guy (Ramy) can still make anyone around him look small. Crazy at that level.

Yeah placing is well deserved. Big ramy and Cbum deserved it very humble guys.

That truly was a great Olympia. So many guys showed up dialed. Clarida looked insane. Ramy overpowered everyone. I dont think anyone would put up a huge argument of Heath in 4th instead of 3rd to be honest.....as Hadi deserved top 3. Bumstead showed why he stands out in the lineup and greatly increased his back thickness. Really good show and it truly is amazing to see the absolute best bodybuilders in the world with god given genetics...and one guy (Ramy) can still make anyone around him look small. Crazy at that level.

Hadi got burned again! Phil needs to be happy with 7 Sandow's and call it a career. I'm not counting Curry out. If he remains focused I think he has a shot to reclaim the title at some point. It's up to Ramy to be consistent with his conditioning too!!

I love that Classic line up. The detail and lines in those physiques are incredible!

Hadi got burned again! Phil needs to be happy with 7 Sandow's and call it a career. I'm not counting Curry out. If he remains focused I think he has a shot to reclaim the title at some point. It's up to Ramy to be consistent with his conditioning too!!

I love that Classic line up. The detail and lines in those physiques are incredible!
Yeah how did Phil get 3rd! 🤯

Hadi had weak biceps and scar tissue looking shoulders. That's why he was placed lower.

And huh? Phil heath Should give people are saying?
Y'all really hate him lol. He would have won if his tummy was fixed and his legs were drier.

And...are we big gonna talk about labrada's chest abcess. What is that?

Hadi had weak biceps and scar tissue looking shoulders. That's why he was placed lower.

And huh? Phil heath Should give people are saying?
Y'all really hate him lol. He would have won if his tummy was fixed and his legs were drier.
I also would have won, if I had 70lbs more muscl. Would have could have 😁

But seriously, his stomach was horrible. Not only he still couldn't control it at all, the surgeries made his lower abs completely disappear. 3rd was a gift for him imo

And...are we big gonna talk about labrada's chest abcess. What is that?
I honestly didn't even notice. I wonder if that was fixed or if it was a partial tear. Watching it live I never saw it and I'm always looking for them since my right was blown to kingdom come.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws