over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MR OLYMPIA 2021

Anyone else impressed by Patrick Moore this year?

He and Grimes seem stagnant, they may win some small shows, but on the big shows they end up last places.

He catches my attention more in case of Grimes, he looks so cool during his prep pictures and in off season.

Grimes needs 20lbs more muscle on his 6ft frame. He could do quite well, I think.

Reactions: Bio
Prize money for the world's biggest most important bodybuilding contest.

Mr. Olympia 2021 Top 10 Placings

First Place — Mamdouh “Big Ramy” Elssbiay, $400,000

Second Place — Brandon Curry, $150,000

Third Place — Hadi Choopan, $100,000

Fourth Place — Hunter Labrada, $40,000

Fifth Place — Nick Walker, $35,000

Sixth Place — William Bonac

Seventh Place — Iain Valliere

Eighth Place — Justin Rodriguez

Ninth Place — Akim Williams

Tenth Place — Mohamed Shaaban

First 3 spots pay well, but the rest are abysmal.

Men's 212 prize money. :(

Males’s 212 Olympia Prime 10 Placings​

• Winner — Derek Lunsford, $50,000
  • Second Place — Shaun Clarida, $20,000
  • Third Place — Kamal Elgargni, $10,000
  • Fourth Place — Angel Calderon Frias, $5,000
  • Fifth Place — Nathan Epler, $3,000
  • Sixth Place — Ahmad Ashkanani
  • Seventh Place — Naser Mohammed
  • Eighth Place — Kerrith Bajjo
  • Ninth Place — John Jewett
  • Tenth Place — Tonio Burton

Wellness is below bikini as far as development required right? I remember when bikini started, it was just basically nontrained looking, slim beach girls with implants. Now they are all jacked with capped delts with cuts on their glutes. Are they going to add even more classes to try for a class with more natural looks? Lol. The wellness girls are more juiced, jacked and ripped than most of 80s FBBs.
Now EVERYONE read this post ^^^^ and I want you to think about what he is saying because it's so true. We have discussed how the judges need to change something to keep these athletes from dying.
Well let me tell you, these athletes are going to push the envelope no matter what, hell the judges came up with bikini for girls that just wanted to have a nice beach body and weight train, but these girls have moved the goal post further and further away, they have capped delts now, very defined glutes and thus pushes the standards toward PED usage and help. Wellness was suppose to be a new category to just look fit with maybe a not so dieted down standard and now look at these girls they all have quads like linebackers and are jacked little powerhouses now. Now yes the judges share in this responsibility by awarding a higher and higher standard, they themselves keep moving the goal post. The men's categories are no different, the physiques are getting more oil filled and bloofy with less deep muscle separation and striations.
This sport is getting interesting to say the least and I expect more health problems coming to light in the near future.

People saw the potential in him a few years ago and they're still waiting for him to reach his potential.
And I'm glad, I hope he takes his time and keeps his waist small and just continue to achieve a more muscular and mature physique. It's a marathon not a sprint.

It's funny, they've added all these different classes but if someone asks, "Who won the Olympia last year?" the answer you here is "Big Ramy", not "Which class?" People still consider that to be the legitimate Mr. Olympia!

you kind of forget just hot big Cbum is, in person he must be huge
I heard Ron Partlow on a podcast mention that. Bumstead was at his gym and he thought he was 270lbs. Asked Chris and he was at 250

There is no one with the 3 most muscular variables as great as Flex. On the other hand, you can see a lot more cuts and muscle quality in that shot, even with SEO, than in current athletes.

There is no one with the 3 most muscular variables as great as Flex. On the other hand, you can see a lot more cuts and muscle quality in that shot, even with SEO, than in current athletes.
I think Flex got in his most dried out condition at the Arnold's in 93.

Flex was always a bit smooth imo. His glutes didn't really come in, kinda like Brandon today. Hard to say how he would have compared today with everyone under the same lights as opposed to comparing pics.

Not the best quality footage but here's his 93 posing routine:

Were would this place in 2021 top 5 ?

View attachment 146656
Most definitely, he didn't always have shredded glutes but what he had was pretty dry, deep separated muscle and his SHAPE is what would make him stand out with today's blocky physiques. Your eyes would automatically be drawn toward his physique. Hell if Rhoden would bring his ass back to the Olympia as long as he came in decent shape he would EASILY be top 5. Fuck if Brandon Curry got 2nd place on his shape both Rhoden and ESPECIALLY Flex shit on his shape and flow.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131