over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MR OLYMPIA 2021

They are hot but come on, they are all jacked as hell on "heavy" stacks lol. They keep adding classes for a more natural look but they all immediately proceed to get juiced and jacked. "Wellness" lol.
I would date some of them wellness girls looking at their faces there's a couple I saw I wouldn't don't think I would date or like to take into public because her faces is just look too masculine

As far as classic physique Chris bumstead all the way his vacuum vacuum genetics are incredible . He's got a good back as well

I would date some of them wellness girls looking at their faces there's a couple I saw I wouldn't don't think I would date or like to take into public because her faces is just look too masculine

As far as classic physique Chris bumstead all the way his vacuum vacuum genetics are incredible . He's got a good back as well

you can’t lie , though . He was not as good as last year

you can’t lie , though . He was not as good as last year
I don't think Ramy was as good as last year I saw Chad's interview on RX muscle saying how much you suffered and stuff but I think he suffered more last year and I think he was crisper and dryer and more definition last year

Reactions: Bio
Wellness is below bikini as far as development required right? I remember when bikini started, it was just basically nontrained looking, slim beach girls with implants. Now they are all jacked with capped delts with cuts on their glutes. Are they going to add even more classes to try for a class with more natural looks? Lol. The wellness girls are more juiced, jacked and ripped than most of 80s FBBs.

That chris wasnt as good as last year I mean

he was less sharp
I haven't seen comparison pictures

He looked good this year them twisting back shots that vacuum genetics

As a competitor I know some looks are more drier and some looks are more watery and some looks have more body fat less body fat more crisp more back thickness , just go in there and do your best, it's it's cliche but so true every prep is different

Wellness is below bikini as far as development required right? I remember when bikini started, it was just basically nontrained looking, slim beach girls with implants. Now they are all jacked with capped delts with cuts on their glutes. Are they going to add even more classes to try for a class with more natural looks? Lol. The wellness girls are more juiced, jacked and ripped than most of 80s FBBs.
Some of them are possibly many of them it's been a while since I saw some Corey Everson videos but I mean like if you look like Linda Murray and stuff she was pretty jacked and definitely have more muscle and some of them girls and still does it like 65 years old talk about a genetic physical specimen

My talk to text is messed up so even even when I text sometimes it misplaces word so a lot of these words come out wrong

I don't think Ramy was as good as last year I saw Chad's interview on RX muscle saying how much you suffered and stuff but I think he suffered more last year and I think he was crisper and dryer and more definition last year
By his face it looked like he dieted real hard though. More sickly looking than last year. They said they were going for harder than last year as far as conditioning.

By his face it looked like he dieted real hard though. More sickly looking than last year. They said they were going for harder than last year as far as conditioning.
Okay I could be wrong I haven't seen comparison pictures just remembering last year the this year I thought his body looked more popping as far as the abs and overall definition

Some of them are possibly many of them it's been a while since I saw some Corey Everson videos but I mean like if you look like Linda Murray and stuff she was pretty jacked and definitely have more muscle and some of them girls and still does it like 65 years old talk about a genetic physical specimen

My talk to text is messed up so even even when I text sometimes it misplaces word so a lot of these words come out wrong
She was jacked, and especially when she was coached by Chad. But I mean before her reign. A lot of the new development has to do with GH, in the 80s it wasn't used much or even available. Now every single bikini or wellness chick is on it. As well as the trenbolones lol.

Okay I could be wrong I haven't seen comparison pictures just remembering last year the this year I thought his body looked more popping as far as the abs and overall definition
No I mean you are correct, most thought he wasn't quite as good as last year. A little something was missing, just a little. But I think he attempted better conditioning this year and it showed in his face. Next year maybe they'll try for some monstrous package, like Ronnie in 03, where Ronnie was actually sloppy compared to other outings. They said they need to bring "different packages" each year.

She was jacked, and especially when she was coached by Chad. But I mean before her reign. A lot of the new development has to do with GH, in the 80s it wasn't used much or even available. Now every single bikini or wellness chick is on it. As well as the trenbolones lol.
Some of them are

I disagree not all of them maybe a small anabolic and fat loss drugs or supplements

Ramy was harder and sharper last year but his abd looks better now

I haven't seen comparison pictures

He looked good this year them twisting back shots that vacuum genetics

As a competitor I know some looks are more drier and some looks are more watery and some looks have more body fat less body fat more crisp more back thickness , just go in there and do your best, it's it's cliche but so true every prep is different
That is true. Every prep won’t be the same

Chad coached Lenda? I don't remember that, Chad only trains his wife Kim
I was thinking the same thing I never knew Chad coached Lenda

I know we did Ronnie he introduced Ronnie to insulin. And if it wasn't for Milos insulin wouldn't even be in bodybuilding probably

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131