5th - Big Ramy
6th - Samson Dauda
7th - Hunter Labrada
8th - Andrew Jacked
9th - William Bonac
10th - Rafael Brandao

Big shake up this year!

Couple big talkers out of the top 10.

Blessing, who we alll kinda knew had no chance. Im sorry but I find his personality desperate and annoying. Even his interviews with Fouad feel like he's trying too hard.
But Iain....who had been talking about this O and how he would stack up for months. And IMO, he was underwhelming. He has had comments about basically any and every competitor — from Andrew Jacked to Krizo...and for all we know, Krizo might have beat him. He already has come out on IG and given an excuse but interested to see an interview with him.

11- Ian
12- Krizo
13- Patrick Johnson
14- Charles Griffen
15- Justin Rod
16 -Hollingshead

Only reason I put Hollingshead as definitive 16 is he's the only 16 that has a score of 80/79. The rest are 80/80

Guess Ramys weather prediction was way off! Now you hear all these guys on social media saying how Hadi should have won in 2019 and possibly other years. Funny how they jumped off the Big Ramy bandwagon!!!

Congratulations to Hadi!!!

Couple big talkers out of the top 10.

Blessing, who we alll kinda knew had no chance. Im sorry but I find his personality desperate and annoying. Even his interviews with Fouad feel like he's trying too hard.
But Iain....who had been talking about this O and how he would stack up for months. And IMO, he was underwhelming. He has had comments about basically any and every competitor — from Andrew Jacked to Krizo...and for all we know, Krizo might have beat him. He already has come out on IG and given an excuse but interested to see an interview with him.
Over/Under on whether he switches to a coach closer to home? Jansen or Rambod, perhaps

Bo Lewis was penalized this year for having his cock injected with silicone. He was in shape and had a top 5 physique. Women have implants he should be judged the same way they are.

Bo Lewis was penalized this year for having his cock injected with silicone. He was in shape and had a top 5 physique. Women have implants he should be judged the same way they are.
Wtf ?

good, if you allow this next thing you know everyones gonna be injecting their cock before the show

good, if you allow this next thing you know everyones gonna be injecting their cock before the show
It’s permanent. Just saying it’s socially accepted for women. All the girls have fake tits. If he wants to have a fake cock judge it the same.
And Urs is aweful whoever is pushing him in classic needs to stop. Dude looks like a spider on stage. Breon smoked his ass so did terrance.

It’s permanent. Just saying it’s socially accepted for women. All the girls have fake tits. If he wants to have a fake cock judge it the same.
And Urs is aweful whoever is pushing him in classic needs to stop. Dude looks like a spider on stage. Breon smoked his ass so did terrance.
Bro he’s had the same dick since 2018 when he turned pro lol is this a joke?

Bro he’s had the same dick since 2018 when he turned pro lol is this a joke?
I had mine done in 2015 I don’t know what the year has to do with it. Still the same now and then.
He didn’t have a last call out physique

Personally i had Derek Lunsford as the winner.

I had mine done in 2015 I don’t know what the year has to do with it. Still the same now and then.
You had your junk injected with silicone?

Because he placed 9th in the 212 O in 2020 with the same dick.

Is it only me but 90% of this guys looks so much tighter and better 1 week out on instagram then on stage? Are they going for fullness to much that they loose the hard and dry look? or is it that they filter there photos on instagram? they look watery washed out most of the guys in the open class.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear