over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr Olympia 2022 Results

You had your junk injected with silicone?
Silocne isn't really used by professionals though. I've heard that they mostly go for dermal fillers for those kind of injections. Namely hyaluronic acid filler, which eventually does get absorbed after 1-2 years though. It is not widely done though, because there is not a small risk of infections. They prefer to use body fat now for penis augmentations. That procedure is a lot more expensive.

But let's get back to the topic, I'm quite surprised by the results :unsure: . But it is subjective, and the Judges seem to have a different taste then my old ass does 😂. A bit sad that Ramy couldn't make it this year. (Or Brandon, he is a real classy dude)

Not really into professional BB at all, but looking at their physiques what am I missing about Hadi?

He's got really, really small and short arms. Very wide and thick waist. His legs are solid, but it's still a relative thing. The guys next to him, Nick Walker and Big Ramy are absolutely massive.

Is it only me but 90% of this guys looks so much tighter and better 1 week out on instagram then on stage? Are they going for fullness to much that they loose the hard and dry look? or is it that they filter there photos on instagram? they look watery washed out most of the guys in the open class.
It's not just you. I mentioned this to slesh in another thread.

I'm not a Hadi fan. Looks great and all. From my point of view, he looks blocky and he's 5'6".
I personally prefer a taller physique. It looks more aesthetic. Not taking away from his accomplishment and hope I'm no
Not really into professional BB at all, but looking at their physiques what am I missing about Hadi?

He's got really, really small and short arms. Very wide and thick waist. His legs are solid, but it's still a relative thing. The guys next to him, Nick Walker and Big Ramy are absolutely massive.
I'm also NOT a Hadi fan. He looks blocky and he's short. The taller BB (in my opinion) look more aesthetically pleasing. I'm not taking away from his acheivment..

Can the guys that want to talk about dicks please make a separate thread and leave this one to the original topic!

Couple big talkers out of the top 10.

Blessing, who we alll kinda knew had no chance. Im sorry but I find his personality desperate and annoying. Even his interviews with Fouad feel like he's trying too hard.
But Iain....who had been talking about this O and how he would stack up for months. And IMO, he was underwhelming. He has had comments about basically any and every competitor — from Andrew Jacked to Krizo...and for all we know, Krizo might have beat him. He already has come out on IG and given an excuse but interested to see an interview with him.
I completely agree with Blessing. He talks a big game and always going at Walker. Him and walker aren’t even in the same ball park.

No problem with guys talking shit, but if you’re not going to back it up, then shut up.

I completely agree with Blessing. He talks a big game and always going at Walker. Him and walker aren’t even in the same ball park.

No problem with guys talking shit, but if you’re not going to back it up, then shut up.

It’s to stay relevant and push his own stock. The guy racks up the views so it’s good from a marketing stand point.

I liked Hadi's conditioning but he's too short and blocky to be Mr. O in my opinion.

Andrew Jacked, in the press conference made everyone look small. his height and shoulder back with , is so wide , he stands out from everyone in a shirt or without a shirt,standing next to them. I had him placing ahead of Hunter, all day. Hunter was flat and didn't have the pop I've seen him with before, he placed higher bc who he is, where he was last year. It is what it is.

Brandon looked great, legs little flat. Nick ,not the prettiest physique, his longer torso, structure is what he was born with and he's done his best with what he has, congratulations.

Aside from this division Chris Bumstead brought it, conditioning wise. I say he stays here in Classic, wins more titles, uses this for money and business, and he's set.

Andrew Jacked, in the press conference made everyone look small. his height and shoulder back with , is so wide , he stands out from everyone in a shirt or without a shirt,standing next to them. I had him placing ahead of Hunter, all day. Hunter was flat and didn't have the pop I've seen him with before, he placed higher bc who he is, where he was last year. It is what it is.

Brandon looked great, legs little flat. Nick ,not the prettiest physique, his longer torso, structure is what he was born with and he's done his best with what he has, congratulations.

Aside from this division Chris Bumstead brought it, conditioning wise. I say he stays here in Classic, wins more titles, uses this for money and business, and he's set.
Cbum isn’t going anywhere. Why would he? No one is even coming close to him in that division.
And he’s part owner in Raw now which seems to be doing extremely well.

hadi looked good... worthy champion..

Just an aside - it appears they are trying to make Tyler Manion the new face of the IFBB - might be wise for that dude to pick up a fucking weight… He just looks lost and miscast up there.

Hadi deserved it. Probably last year, too.
Derrick with a year under Hadi in offseason full blown open should make for the next champion unless Jacked can get his posterior chain looking like the front or Samson brings his back up and comes in tighter as well. Walker is very unlikely to touch Lunsford without more quad sweep and an even tighter waist.
If Brandon and Ramy bow out from here that opens up some slots.
Ian might be able to get himself back in the top 10.

I know this is all open result talk but I have to say for me Bumstead has the best physique there is on a pro level personally. He has that 70s look but more refined for todays competition. Just my thoughts but to me he is bodybuilding and a great look to push the sport forward. whats classic weight 230odd? So he’s not small.

I was perfectly fine with Hadi winning. I was not really fine with Ramy being FIFTH though. I'm seriously wondering whether him not showing up in pittsburgh got him some sore of black ball? He didn't even get compared like AT ALL except for a few posing at the finals.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131