over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr Olympia by 2023?

I feel like this thread fails to realize that the big names in the sport (other than Ramy really) didn't start out at the top.
What 99.9% of the time happens is, for the first 1-4 years they are figuring out their placings and trying to bring overall more size. Simple as that. Even Phil had a 5th in the Arnold Classic his first couple years.
These are facts. So to say, "oh i don't think so" you either A. haven't paid attention to BBing history and/or trends or B. you plain dont like the guy.

Look at Kai 2007, i think 7th place at the NY pro. Its the same Kai, but with 20lbs less on his frame. The structure was there, the posing was too. He just needed a couple years to fill out. Regional guys have to do the same thing on the national level side in the NPC. In order to hang, u need to grow for a couple of years. Kai did it, Roelly did it, Bonac did it, Curry did it. So why the hell are we saying NO right now?

BOTH Nick and Hunter need to grow and kind of fill a bit out and clean up some weak BP's before they can be elite level guys. We are seeing James Hollingshead do this literally this year. And then oh shit, he wins a very good regional show and it would've been interesting to see him in the O. The fact is, if you can already come in and win a good regional show....you're halfway there. Nick and Hunter (who did) are very close. Give them a year or two and it'll be a different look.

Totally understand that Nick's frame is already freaky. Kind of unsure WHERE that mucle goes. Hes already a freak, so more muscle equals MORE of a freak. Hunter has a great structure already, he can add some more. Realistically, it'll be interested to see what James, Hunter, Iain, Antoine, Nick, all of those guys looks like in 2023.

This is a silly statement, Ronnie and Jay were massive, they didn't ruin the sport.

We've had a decade with 240-pound guys and more aesthetic looks.

There is nothing wrong with having a mass monster, it is a normal trend in sport.
Wait that sounded stupid not turn for the worst I mean health issues if myostatin becomes available over the next 5-10 years and the heart issues it could bring

I love mass I’m a mass guy big is best ofcourse bring freaks

but I mean Dorian changed it then Ronnie
Phils shape and 3D look was just beautiful

Now ramy which I love

we shall see about that.

im not sure how he can improve his back beyond where it's at... seems like a genetic limitation. particularly in the lat thickness area
Hunter will never win the Olympia because no matter how wide his back lat spread becomes, his back double bicep will always be a sore spot

Laugh if you want but I'm going to give a little prediction. The tall black guy that was top five at Olympia in classic, if he chooses to put the mass on and move to open bodybuilding, with his frame and beautiful structure he could be your future Mr. Olympia

Laugh if you want but I'm going to give a little prediction. The tall black guy that was top five at Olympia in classic, if he chooses to put the mass on and move to open bodybuilding, with his frame and beautiful structure he could be your future Mr. Olympia
Is his name a secret?? Who is he

I was thinking Bryan Jones also. Guy looks great

I was thinking Bryan Jones also. Guy looks great
Yes sorry forgot his name. Bumstead could also do it i just think that Bryan's frame could hold the necessary mass better

Probably dead by 2023 trying to play that mass game to compete against big ramy

Really? People said the same thing about Ramy when he came out. He got massive in a 2 year span.

LOL, EXACT same thing they use to say about a man named Ronnie Coleman
Much talent is limited due to the weight restrictions of the classic, it would be great to see more guys like Peterson leaving the division and looking for maximum potential. At the end of the day, there is only one champion in the classic and you can always return to the division after trying the bigger boys. And in terms of fame, popularity, sponsorship, etc ... with so many similar boys the public is not following all of them, only the best.

No absolutely. The first time I saw him he jumped out as clearly in a class of his own, even better (maybe much better) than Bumstead. I follow him on instagram now. He has a ton of room to put more muscle in that frame.

You have to see him on stage next to the other guys. Start at around 2:18..

Just look at that front relaxed 😲
The potential in that physique and frame is just mind bending IMHO

Interested in how Michal will progress in the next few years, I think he has good potential. 20210123_175923.jpg

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear