over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr Olympia Latest pics..

sorry.. dont ge the phil hype.. he looks good but is so narrow and shallow in the chest.. take away the arms and i am not that impressed.. jay screwed himself for sure.. but phil will take it based on jays losing his look in the last three days...

Phil Heath looks absolutely amazing. That back double bicep is the best I've ever seen.

Jay's body looks torn down like it just gave up on him so to say, though the photo from the other day he looks damn good but he has gotta ease up on the synthol, now he looks like a tool all bruised up.

Last year I thought Phil should have won but can understand Jay winning but this year I think it is obvious that Phil is the winner..if not then these judges need to be shot.

jay definitely fucked up lol. I dunno this is a crazy sport...seems like there is some high highs and low lows. People praising you then criticizing ya. But jays arm jeeeeeeze la weeeeze. Looks like crap.

sorry.. dont ge the phil hype.. he looks good but is so narrow and shallow in the chest.. take away the arms and i am not that impressed.. jay screwed himself for sure.. but phil will take it based on jays losing his look in the last three days...

FINALLY!! Amen!!!

But you guys gotta admit phil looks good in the rear lat spread and back double bi's though.:headbang:

Without reading anyone else's comments, ignoring bb politics, and based on appearance only.....I can only confirm my top two.....three is up for grabs

1. Phil Heath
2. Victor Martinez

3. ?

I actually wish guys like Toney Freeman would do better. To put that much muscle on a 6'2 frame is pretty impressive.

Despite all the Kai love that exists here, I am not a fan of his physique. It's too short and blocky.

you have tobe crazy to think Phil isnt going to win! Kai second and Victor third

take away his arms.......

he probably has the best back on stage and his conditioning is always incredible plus the improvements hes been making over the past years if he keeps up this pace he will be unstoppable for a long time

Every year Jay posts pics 2-3days out looking nite & day different then he does the day of the O

Phil looked better on friday night and I'm a Jay fan.

That the judges didn't look at anyone else for second place was a bit dodgy.

Phil has this locked imo. Yeah it is pretty obvious how narrow his shoulders are compared to Jays, but the same comparison can be made of their waistlines. I thought Jays has been pretty bad since he beat Ronnie.

Plus wow.. Phil actually beats Jay in back poses. Is it just me or didnt Jays lower back used to look different? :confused:

Kai, Victor, and Wolfe brought the mass but I dunno.. I may need my eyes checked but I think 3rd and 4th will be between Victor and Wolf. 4th and 5th between Dexter and Kai.

Kai
jay
Phil

No way will phill touch kai or jay. He just doesn't have the size. Same thing that happened to Rollie last year. U need MASS! !!!

Last edited:
Phil will come back tonight sharper and more vascular, Kai will fill out considerably and, I.M.O. lock down 2nd and really contest Phil for 1st.

Even though he'll probably still make top 3 because of politics, Jay doesn't belong in top 5 i.m.o.

Kai
jay
Phil

No way will phill touch kai or jay. He just doesn't have the size. Same thing that happened to Rollie last year. U need MASS! !!!

I dunno man..

Dexter%20lg.jpg

Possibly the last time we will see Joe Weider at Olympia..

Attachments

• weider.jpg
    weider.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 266
Big Bad Wolf...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 300
Wolf Man

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 373
2011 IFBB Olympia - Finals

More pics found at this link...

**broken link removed**

Heath watching Jay posing at backstage..

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 239

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear