over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr Olympia Live Podcast

Mini Truck

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey-Hey,

Just click the link and watch the O, today at (7pm PCT).

Enjoy!

-MT

**broken link removed**

Thanks! Only issue it starts 2:30am here :eek:

I know there's other threads about predictions on PM.
And there's quality guys in both classes with deep lineups.

But there's no doubt in my mind, Phil Heath and Flex Lewis are both just
too good to be beat. Both will get perfect scores from all the judges.

You'll see :p.

-MT

Stay up late you old man.

I will. Only issue is I have a strained muscle in my back and the pain is shocking so all the painkillers knock me out. It's not serious though so looking forward to getting back... bad timing though!

Im a lil confuse about when the guys go up on stage, then the finals... can sum1 post the schedules for 212 and. Open divisions w/o any of the other bikini taekwn do and what not please... thanks

I know there's other threads about predictions on PM.
And there's quality guys in both classes with deep lineups.

But there's no doubt in my mind, Phil Heath and Flex Lewis are both just
too good to be beat. Both will get perfect scores from all the judges.

You'll see :p.

-MT

I agree but Phil bores me. I hope Jay or Kai win. If Jay shows up looking great he could do it. I imagine this will be his last O and it would be great to see him take it. Kai deserves atleast 1 O in his carreer and he is not getting any younger. Flex I can't see anyone beating him and he seems to be getting better and better. Thanks for the link!

Im a lil confuse about when the guys go up on stage, then the finals... can sum1 post the schedules for 212 and. Open divisions w/o any of the other bikini taekwn do and what not please... thanks

Friday: 7:00 p.m. PT: Fitness, Bikini and Ms. Olympia Finals and Mr. Olympia Judging

Saturday: 7:00 p.m. PT: Figure, 212 Showdown and Mr. Olympia Finals

These are Pacific times.

There is no telling what time it will happen but from experience its scattered and always back and forth IE they will bring the guys Saturday then maybe an hour later after more girls stuff bring them out again for the top 6? I think it is, expect it to be very late. I am on the East coast and they usually announce Mr O winner like 1/1:30am sometimes later. Its very annoying that they add so much annoying fluff in between the main event. Also Bob Chic is just sooooo slow and makes it worse.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Elvia,

I know what you're saying about Heath. I would like him better as a person if he was more humble, but body wise, no one even at their all time best, will beat him. Heath at 95% is better than everyone else at 100%.

A couple weeks ago on my Think Tank Thread, I posted the following.
Obviously this is just my opinion:

We must remember that the Mr Olympia is a multi million dollar enterprise these days. The winner has to be marketable globally.

I think muscle and conditioning isn't enough at today's standards.

I totally admire all these guys physiques, but at the end of the day, here are my thoughts; Kai Greene (too over-the-top mentally), Shawn Rhoden (too introverted), Victor Martinez (bad rep), Branch Warren (body too deteriorated), Dennis Wolf (poor speaking skills/bad calves), Jay Cutler (lost the edge mentally and physically), Dexter Jackson (too small), Evan Centopani (has everything to be Mr O, just needs a few more years), Big Ramy (can't speak English), Phil Heath (wins on every level, just too good).

We'll soon find out.

Peace,

-MT

I agree but Phil bores me. I hope Jay or Kai win. If Jay shows up looking great he could do it. I imagine this will be his last O and it would be great to see him take it. Kai deserves atleast 1 O in his carreer and he is not getting any younger. Flex I can't see anyone beating him and he seems to be getting better and better. Thanks for the link!

Hey Elvia,

I know what you're saying about Heath. I would like him better as a person if he was more humble, but body wise, no one even at their all time best, will beat him. Heath at 95% is better than everyone else at 100%.

A couple weeks ago on my Think Tank Thread, I posted the following.
Obviously this is just my opinion:

We must remember that the Mr Olympia is a multi million dollar enterprise these days. The winner has to be marketable globally.

I think muscle and conditioning isn't enough at today's standards.

I totally admire all these guys physiques, but at the end of the day, here are my thoughts; Kai Greene (too over-the-top mentally), Shawn Rhoden (too introverted), Victor Martinez (bad rep), Branch Warren (body too deteriorated), Dennis Wolf (poor speaking skills/bad calves), Jay Cutler (lost the edge mentally and physically), Dexter Jackson (too small), Evan Centopani (has everything to be Mr O, just needs a few more years), Big Ramy (can't speak English), Phil Heath (wins on every level, just too good).

We'll soon find out.

Peace,

-MT

I like the way you think about this subject. Although in the past few years Dexter did grab the O. Maybe he was bigger then but what I mean is that really anyone could grab the title with this as an example. And, if more money is earned these days compared to then and this is a factor I could see the winner being coached to be marketable following the competition. Further more, people like villains. Look at the WWF. I still think I like Hogan the most when he went NWO.

I guess what I'm saying. If the winner is lacking the marketability the ghost of Joe Weider or whoever is making money off the winner will coach him to be marketable or the eccentricities of the athlete makes them more marketable then plane old Heath. With this in mind, again, the best athlete wins.

Last edited:
Good point, but I respectfully disagree.

The one thing that can't be changed for any period of time, is one's innate
personality qualities.

A lackluster personality will never be "the life of the party".
Plus, the "powers at hand" don't have time to train someone.
Especially when he already exists.

It's crazy to think that someone 220lbs and peeled with great genetics is "small", but in today's bodybuilding world, at that level, 220lbs just doesn't cut it.

But you're right, the best man will win.
And I'm not a huge Phil Heath fan, but he will win.
He's as close to flawless as one gets.

-MT

I like the way you think about this subject. Although in the past few years Dexter did grab the O. Maybe he was bigger then but what I mean is that really anyone could grab the title with this as an example. And, if more money is earned these days compared to then and this is a factor I could see the winner being coached to be marketable following the competition. Further more, people like villains. Look at the WWF. I still think I like Hogan the most when he went NWO.

I guess what I'm saying. If the winner is lacking the marketability the ghost of Joe Weider or whoever is making money off the winner will coach him to be marketable or the eccentricities of the athlete makes them more marketable then plane old Heath. With this in mind, again, the best athlete wins.

Great link, Truck! Admitedly, I don't have the eye for the sport that you do. I understand Phil, but Flex over Kai? I can't wait to see. Thanks again for the link, Bro!

Great link, Truck! Admitedly, I don't have the eye for the sport that you do. I understand Phil, but Flex over Kai? I can't wait to see. Thanks again for the link, Bro!

Yes big thanks for the link.
Race- Flex is in the 212 division. He was saying that Flex will take the 212 again.

$1,000,000 this year. Finally some real money for these hardworking people!

Wish Joe Weider was around to see it.

these woman are making me want to go throw up my Friday night beer and go to bed so I can get up and do my morning cardio :banghead: :eek:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws