over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr olympia Vs Instagram 🤷‍♂️

I seen Chris Aceto vent on how terrible the Olympia was for starting so late and the athletes being dry for so long can become detrimental to their health🤷🏽‍♂️
Detrimental to their health?

When did that become an issue?

😉

By and large, modern athletes will always be better than old timers, regardless of how strong nostalgia can be.

Point proven. The idea that magic Johnson and Larry bird were better than Lebron James is completely outside of reality. It’s just completely false and even they’ll admit they weren’t better than Lebron. There isn’t a single attribute they’re better than Lebron at other than Bird being a better 3 point shooter.

Back to bodybuilding, the competitors have gotten better since the Arnold days but it seems they’ve reached a max limit as to how good they can be. Since human body eventually maxes out, it appears we may have already seen the best physiques we are capable of seeing.
Better?

I think they just look different.
Unless somebody comes with a new ‘wonder drug’ or we get better at locating these genetic marvels, yes, I think we are close to maxing out.

But then again, back in the day nobody would ever believe what they are looking like / at now.

Jordan etc.*(Bird, Magic, Oscar) were better BASKETBALL PLAYERS! Not necessarily athletes with insane God-given athletic attributes and talent. Lebron would beat everyone of them and probably any player from ANY era in raw athletic ability comparisons. He is just a PHENOMENAL once in a lifetime(or 2) athlete...6'9"..250lbs and can run and jump out of the gym and has the quickness and agility of a point guard! He could've just as easily been a awesome tight end or edge rusher in football if he had the toughness and determination. All of the physical tools are there.

But as far as all that goes in to making a great basketball player including the most important intangibles such as basketball IQ...elevating your team and making the team better..willing your team to victory...dominating and manipulating the game(Bird) with your basketball skills and IQ, not necessarily with just athletic prowess...and WINNING the game through sheer determination and heart! I agree however that it is a valid argument that his resume proves that he is among the greatest ever, but again it is a different era where if you don't think you can win a championship on your current team, then you can jump-ship and hopefully CHOOSE another team that is ALREADY stacked. It wasn't like that in past eras and players usually stuck it out for better or worse and maybe only played on 2 different teams during a career. Nowadays, players give up if they're not happy and move to another team trying to win a championship. Imagine if Jordan had had that attitude and jumped on the Lakers(Kobe, Shaq) or Spurs bandwagon just to PAD his resume trying to prove he was the GOAT. It is a different era now for better or worse. Just my .02.

Jordan etc.*(Bird, Magic, Oscar) were better BASKETBALL PLAYERS! Not necessarily athletes with insane God-given athletic attributes and talent. Lebron would beat everyone of them and probably any player from ANY era in raw athletic ability comparisons. He is just a PHENOMENAL once in a lifetime(or 2) athlete...6'9"..250lbs and can run and jump out of the gym and has the quickness and agility of a point guard! He could've just as easily been a awesome tight end or edge rusher in football if he had the toughness and determination. All of the physical tools are there.

But as far as all that goes in to making a great basketball player including the most important intangibles such as basketball IQ...elevating your team and making the team better..willing your team to victory...dominating and manipulating the game(Bird) with your basketball skills and IQ, not necessarily with just athletic prowess...and WINNING the game through sheer determination and heart! I agree however that it is a valid argument that his resume proves that he is among the greatest ever, but again it is a different era where if you don't think you can win a championship on your current team, then you can jump-ship and hopefully CHOOSE another team that is ALREADY stacked. It wasn't like that in past eras and players usually stuck it out for better or worse and maybe only played on 2 different teams during a career. Nowadays, players give up if they're not happy and move to another team trying to win a championship. Imagine if Jordan had had that attitude and jumped on the Lakers(Kobe, Shaq) or Spurs bandwagon just to PAD his resume trying to prove he was the GOAT. It is a different era now for better or worse. Just my .02.

I'm sorry I totally derailed this thread lol. But last thing I'll say is yes, I hate how players now coordinate with other super stars where they want to go. Feels like cheating.

Hunter was a HUGE disappointment. I expected him to be challenging for top 3.

But why the fuck is he working with Ben Chow? Who has zero experience with good pro bodybuilders.

This clearly backfired.
lol this isnt talked about enough

Detrimental to their health?

When did that become an issue?

😉
I think he has a point though- not so much the appeal to detrimental effects of the Bodybuilder's Health. But the body just looks different in the morning vs late in the evening, even with full arsenal of pharma being employed. I think it does change the look.

Hunter was a HUGE disappointment. I expected him to be challenging for top 3.

But why the fuck is he working with Ben Chow? Who has zero experience with good pro bodybuilders.

This clearly backfired.
Chad and Hany as well as all the other top guru's started with one pro taking a chance on them. And picking ben may have been a bad choice. Or Hunter not following Ben's plan and diet may be the reason. Sounds like Hunter has a hard time following a typical diet from what i have heard. But have no knowledge myself about that.

I think he has a point though- not so much the appeal to detrimental effects of the Bodybuilder's Health. But the body just looks different in the morning vs late in the evening, even with full arsenal of pharma being employed. I think it does change the look.
Yes, point well taken.

And if you have ever consistently taken measurements you will have noticed that you are bigger in the AM. Interesting.

Neither is the Astros stealing signs.... :)

yup cheaters and scapegoats for cheating and then shut everyone up and won it again haha. Seriously though you just trolling or do you know baseball? i ask because That recent yankees story is wild about using different balls throughout this past season lol. Talk about being swept under the rug because its a top organization.

yup cheaters and scapegoats for cheating and then shut everyone up and won it again haha. Seriously though you just trolling or do you know baseball? i ask because That recent yankees story is wild about using different balls throughout this past season lol. Talk about being swept under the rug because its a top organization.

Oh no, I was just messing with you lol. I don't care other than I'm a Phillies fan haha... Regarding the Yankees, I dont doubt you for a second. Look what happened to the Patriots with the deflated balls AND the spying crap. If it were the Browns the owner would have been forced to sell but Robert Kraft is just chilling getting hand jobs :LOL:

To your observation I think it's just nostalgia. In bodybuilding it seems like an entirely different destination that 30 years ago so there's that.

That being said I think it was a joke someone mentioned Larry Bird dominating Lebron... I really dont think guys from that era are in the same realm as todays players. For any sport.
No, I wasn't joking. Not even a little! :LOL:
Lebron is a mentally weak little bitch and Larry Bird was the best shit talker in the room. He'd throw Bronny so far off his game that his VAST superiority would not be nearly the advantage that it should be. And Jordan would dust his ass with zero trash talk needed.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear