over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr.Triceps

Munzer was a freak for sure. I never got a chance to meet him but always heard that he was impressive in person.

How many of you had those same striped tights back in the day?? :eek:. I wore em proudly...

I laughed at that as well. His quads are so pumped he can barely jog.
He had some incredible wheels.

I saw Muntzer compete in the Ironman Pro and i saw Emeric compete too. You guys were phenomenal! Everyone had their own unique look in the 90’s. It was more enjoyable before the insulin look took over. Muntzer really stood out based on crazy leanness. Mohammed Benaziza was another i saw on stage. His muscles looked twice as dense as everyone else. It’s sad those guys died such horrible deaths! The description of what Mohammed went trough on his last day is absolutely horrifying!!!

I saw Muntzer compete in the Ironman Pro and i saw Emeric compete too. You guys were phenomenal! Everyone had their own unique look in the 90’s. It was more enjoyable before the insulin look took over. Muntzer really stood out based on crazy leanness. Mohammed Benaziza was another i saw on stage. His muscles looked twice as dense as everyone else. It’s sad those guys died such horrible deaths! The description of what Mohammed went trough on his last day is absolutely horrifying!!!

Mohammed was genetic freak, he died from abuse of Lasix.

That's not little slice Emeric:naughty:

How much you would take?

Those original Ciba Dbol tabs were really strong. I took some and back in the 80s you were taking a lot if you took 5 tabs a day. Each was 5mg, so 25 mg day was the most that guys I knew were taking. We would pyramid 5mg/day, 10, 15, 20, and then 25mg/day and then back down 20,15,10,and 5.

Those original Ciba Dbol tabs were really strong. I took some and back in the 80s you were taking a lot if you took 5 tabs a day. Each was 5mg, so 25 mg day was the most that guys I knew were taking. We would pyramid 5mg/day, 10, 15, 20, and then 25mg/day and then back down 20,15,10,and 5.

This was Dr. Frederick Hatfields approach if memory serves correct but he applied it to injectables as well.

This was Dr. Frederick Hatfields approach if memory serves correct but he applied it to injectables as well.

Hadnt heard that about Hatfield but it sounds appropriate. That is how we used them back then. All the guys took I knew was dbol. WInstrol floated around too.

That was the cycle back then, still the best way to use Dbol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131