over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr.Triceps

No, that dog is to cute to be him. however they both like dogie style.

LS I believe Emeric just called you ugly and gay :p

Pound for pound that guy looks like he may have the best tri-ceps of all time... well he is definitely up there.

Pound for pound that guy looks like he may have the best tri-ceps of all time... well he is definitely up there.

Back in the 80s he had the most impressive triceps, it was on other Hungarian bbr with similar triceps.

Hadnt heard that about Hatfield but it sounds appropriate. That is how we used them back then. All the guys took I knew was dbol. WInstrol floated around too.

Remember the REAL naps (think they were Russian?) Those little suckers would kick in with a quickness.

Back in the 80s he had the most impressive triceps, it was on other Hungarian bbr with similar triceps.

Emeric - are you Hungarian? Probably should know that but can’t remember? My moms people are Hungarian. Much of my family is still there in fact

Emeric - are you Hungarian? Probably should know that but can’t remember? My moms people are Hungarian. Much of my family is still there in fact

Yes, my nationality Hungarian and I was born in Romania (Transilvania) I was representing Romania.

Remember the REAL naps (think they were Russian?) Those little suckers would kick in with a quickness.

The Naposin was from Romania , they still have it in Romania. In the late 80s was product made in China , I forget the name it was a blend of Dbol with Ginseng.

Efortex

The Naposin was from Romania , they still have it in Romania. In the late 80s was product made in China , I forget the name it was a blend of Dbol with Ginseng.

The Romanies made the first pre workout product called Efortex, I use to import the Efortex back in the 80. I think they still have it.
This was the formula per tablet or (dragee in Romanian):
1 dragee contains glycol 50.0 mg; L-glutamic acid 75.0 mg; potassium aspartate 75.0 mg; magnesium aspartate 75.0 mg; L-tyrosine 30.0 mg; L-lysine hydrochloride 87.5 mg; caffeine 31.0 mg.

Victor Richards in his prime had the craziest triceps I’ve seen.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEGZxV4wy1Q"]Victor Richards - FREAK OF NATURE - Bodybuilding Motivation - YouTube[/ame]

No, that dog is to cute to be him. however they both like dogie style.
Nice to see Emric dish it out a little!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

little slice I found your new avatar image...your welcome;)

Attachments

• 1317fc1ee1ce13c2a187b428bdbd8945--supernatural-unicorns.jpg
    1317fc1ee1ce13c2a187b428bdbd8945--supernatural-unicorns.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 108

Yeah, I had those later on too. That was in mid to late 90s I think I had those. THey were good but not nearly as good as those Cibas. It might have been partly due though to the fact that I was just a teenager when I used the Cibas and growing naturally already and it was my first time with steroids. The naps were good though.

He looks amazing. I find this "asthetic" look far more appealing than the top competitors of today. What I really want to know is (in your opinion Emeric) what type of cycle/drugs/doses would your typical golden era competitior take to get into this kind of condition? Tren wasn't around nor GH, insulin, IGF, SARMS, peptides etc. and I would suspect the doses of AAS used were far smaller then that of the average forum member here.

He had a great look..I have old beta video cassettes with him on them.. Couple universe shows ect.. And I agree that most of those compounds weren't around but TREN was as parabolan from Negma.. It came out in 1980.. And was used in abundance with many of the early 80s guys..

I agree that most of those compounds weren't around but TREN was parabolan from Negma.. It came out in 1980.. And was used in abundance with many of the early 80s guys..

Do you remember real Parabolan having a cherry smell?

Victor Richards in his prime had the craziest triceps I’ve seen.

Paul "Quadzilla" DeMayo also had incredible triceps!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I'd post a pic but I can't find the one I wanted to post.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131