over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr.Triceps

He looks amazing. I find this "asthetic" look far more appealing than the top competitors of today. What I really want to know is (in your opinion Emeric) what type of cycle/drugs/doses would your typical golden era competitior take to get into this kind of condition? Tren wasn't around nor GH, insulin, IGF, SARMS, peptides etc. and I would suspect the doses of AAS used were far smaller then that of the average forum member here.

AWESOME!!! :headbang:

The USSR and its satellites (Libor was Czech) produced SO MANY incredible athletes during the 80's, what a shame most of them never got the proper recognition they deserved here in the Western world, simply for they never competed in IFBB Pro Shows... :(

Luckily there still was the Mr Universe back then, otherwise they'd have stayed even more confidential... :(

Thanks Emeric for this GREAT link. :) From the same homepage you posted, everyone should also watch the 1987 Universe LHW finals, with Pavol Jablonicky, Libor Minarik and Andreas Munzer respectively 1st, 2nd and 3rd.: :headbang:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=Awr9KR2Sv9ZaWSkANZRXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEycmdndjh1BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjQ1MTdfMQRzZWMDc2M-?p=Libor+Minarik&fr=yset_chr_syc_hp#id=4&vid=c1c65cc3ccabdc18b5fa7ea3638f443a&action=view

Last edited:
He looks amazing. I find this "asthetic" look far more appealing than the top competitors of today. What I really want to know is (in your opinion Emeric) what type of cycle/drugs/doses would your typical golden era competitior take to get into this kind of condition? Tren wasn't around nor GH, insulin, IGF, SARMS, peptides etc. and I would suspect the doses of AAS used were far smaller then that of the average forum member here.

He was and still a Veterinary Medical Doctor.

The USSR and its satellites (Libor was Czech) produced SO MANY incredible athletes during the 80's, what a shame most of them never got the proper recognition they deserved here in the Western world, simply for they never competed in IFBB Pro Shows... :(

Luckily there still was the Mr Universe back then, otherwise they'd have stayed even more confidential... :(

Thanks Emeric for this GREAT link. :) From the same homepage you posted, everyone should also watch the 1987 Universe LHW finals, with Pavol Jablonicky, Libor Minarik and Andreas Munzer respectively 1st, 2nd and 3rd.: :headbang:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=Awr9KR2Sv9ZaWSkANZRXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEycmdndjh1BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjQ1MTdfMQRzZWMDc2M-?p=Libor+Minarik&fr=yset_chr_syc_hp#id=4&vid=c1c65cc3ccabdc18b5fa7ea3638f443a&action=view

One of the best triceps.

Attachments

• Minarik.jpg
    Minarik.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 537

I always liked Pavol's look.

I was at the 2003 Night of Champions with one of Kamali's training partners and there was this guy who was simply shredded with a fantastic overall physique....had no idea who he was. He wasn't nearly as big as some of the guys there (Victor Martinez and Art Atwood come to mind), but damn did he have the complete package. Turns out it was Pavol Jablonicky. He placed second to Victor, and I was a Victor fan and he did look great, but I wasn't so sure that Pavol didn't have the most complete and aesthetically pleasing physique that night.

Synthol obviously..

No I'm quite literally hard right now.

Synthol obviously..

No I'm quite literally hard right now.

Was no Synthol in the 80s.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAu6GAHVtL0"]PAVOL JABLONICKY LIBOR MINARIK 1987 - YouTube[/ame]

He was and still a Veterinary Medical Doctor.

So decrypting your response I'm gonna assume he had access to all the vet meds he could get his hands on... Test bladders, Boldenone, Stanozolol?
When you were competing Emeric what would your off season cycle consist of before you were doing the 10mg/day thing?

Looks like he did his AAS injects in his tris. It gives a very impressive look.

No he did not, I was competing with this guys from the 70s, to early 80s, we had a Eastern European competition every year, this was before competing in the Mr. Universe, than mid 80s in Mr.Universe.

No he did not, I was competing with this guys from the 70s, to early 80s, we had a Eastern European competition every year, this was before competing in the Mr. Universe, than mid 80s in Mr.Universe.

That’s cool. I remember reading a quote by someone in the golden era that said, “I’d rather see the results of the AAS swelling so all injects go into muscles where it shows rather than in the glutes.”
This was one of the early things i read when starting AAS which is why i site injected all my AAS in my arms, delts, and pecs.

So decrypting your response I'm gonna assume he had access to all the vet meds he could get his hands on... Test bladders, Boldenone, Stanozolol?
When you were competing Emeric what would your off season cycle consist of before you were doing the 10mg/day thing?

I don`t know what he was using, way back then most of the Eastern European bbs was using dianabol, and some stayed natural. I was not using any hormones back then. The Hungarian and the Polish bbs where using Dianabol only, what was surprising me , the all the Polish bbs was smoking cigarette and drinking Vodka.

I don`t know what he was using, way back then most of the Eastern European bbs was using dianabol, and some stayed natural. I was not using any hormones back then. The Hungarian and the Polish bbs where using Dianabol only, what was surprising me , the all the Polish bbs was smoking cigarette and drinking Vodka.

Gotta keep that water off somehow. Nicotine and ethanol :eek:

he was natural in the offseason and only took 5mg dbol/day when he was prepping for a contest

everyone thought he was crazy for taking that much.

That guy on the right end that your video seems to gloss over...
Often wonder what could have been had he not been taken from us so unexpectedly.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvRuJd2rE_8"]Andreas Munzer Motivation — Mr. Ripped - YouTube[/ame]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131