over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MrPump log (Aurum RX) , SUSTANON 250mg

Looking forward to it ;)

So a quick update:

My dr is pissed. Calld me yesterday with the results, directly. My dr never calls me directly, always a nurse. Says "hey, you need to come back and test again something is a bit off" so i ask what's going on. He's says my levels are elivated to a abnormal level. I inquire to exact numbers and he says "come in, tell me what your taking, we will go over the results and make adjustments"

So i agreed. On my way there now. Update to follow.

Your in trouble now . I wonder how high your levels were .from the way the doctor spoke they must be pretty damn high

Your in trouble now . I wonder how high your levels were .from the way the doctor spoke they must be pretty damn high

Yes,it certainly sounds like this.

sorry again for the delay everyone, my dr was being a bitch and well, I just took a break from social media and everything. Life has been less than fun lately.

So, when i saw him the other day he basically asked me to come clean. Typically I run anywhere from 100-200 weekly based upon results every 3 months. this keeps my levels around 400-600.

My first test came back at 2275!
Mind you, im only doing 500 a week. I actually thought i would be in the 1500-2000 range.

so we re-tested and I got a call today and he said "dude, youre killing me". I came in at 3336!

I just told him I liked the stuff I get better. He said that sus is actually a great use for TRT, if the supplier is legit. Said that if I want to do it this way be wants me to cut to about 250 every 10 days and re-test. Obviously he wants me in the normal range.

Needless to say... it appears the sus is legit.

Good work viking.

He is going to send me a pdf of the results and I will post them

Last edited:
sorry again for the delay everyone, my dr was being a bitch and well, I just took a break from social media and everything. Life has been less than fun lately.

So, when i saw him the other day he basically asked me to come clean. Typically I run anywhere from 100-200 weekly based upon results every 3 months. this keeps my levels around 400-600.

My first test came back at 2275!
Mind you, im only doing 500 a week. I actually thought i would be in the 1500-2000 range.

so we re-tested and I got a call today and he said "dude, youre killing me". I came in at 3336!

I just told him I liked the stuff I get better. He said that sus is actually a great use for TRT, if the supplier is legit. Said that if I want to do it this way be wants me to cut to about 250 every 10 days and re-test. Obviously he wants me in the normal range.

Needless to say... it appears the sus is legit.

Good work viking.

He is going to send me a pdf of the results and I will post them

Thanks for the update,I was a bit concerned ..

Hey everyone,
Probably my last post for a while. Unfort I have hit the unemployment bug and need to scramble to find something.

Once I get the PDF, I will post it though.

As for Viking, I can personally say the quality is spot on. I dont lift heavy chest, infact its been about 4 months since I even ventured over 315. However the other day, just to see if the repping out and the viking product was really helping out, I hit 345 pretty easily for 4.

My sex drive is the through the roof right now. Morning hard ons, mid day quickies with the wife. For a guy that is normally on 100mg of TRT a week, this is a very welcome side affect ;)

Just one mans opinion, but good product, they appear to be active on the board and willing to allow anyone to test their products for quality. You cant really ask for much more.

Hey everyone,
Probably my last post for a while. Unfort I have hit the unemployment bug and need to scramble to find something.

Once I get the PDF, I will post it though.

As for Viking, I can personally say the quality is spot on. I dont lift heavy chest, infact its been about 4 months since I even ventured over 315. However the other day, just to see if the repping out and the viking product was really helping out, I hit 345 pretty easily for 4.

My sex drive is the through the roof right now. Morning hard ons, mid day quickies with the wife. For a guy that is normally on 100mg of TRT a week, this is a very welcome side affect ;)

Just one mans opinion, but good product, they appear to be active on the board and willing to allow anyone to test their products for quality. You cant really ask for much more.

Thanks again brother,it was a pleasure!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner