over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mrs dadbod82 5 week progress

Let me first say she's is aware of all the risks of sides when taking gear. I've caught some shit on other boards but she's a grown woman and knows her body.

Currently she's on 30mg test p/wk and 50mg var/day. She knows that is a massive amount of var for women but was not happy with 10-20mg. Maybe original var was underdosed I don't know. She's happy so I'm happy.

We also have clen, t3, and npp to add in closer to whatever show she does.

Planning on a figure and physique show later this year
Daaaaaaamn!!! Is her clitoris enlarging or her voice changing?

Let me first say she's is aware of all the risks of sides when taking gear. I've caught some shit on other boards but she's a grown woman and knows her body.

Currently she's on 30mg test p/wk and 50mg var/day. She knows that is a massive amount of var for women but was not happy with 10-20mg. Maybe original var was underdosed I don't know. She's happy so I'm happy.

We also have clen, t3, and npp to add in closer to whatever show she does.

Planning on a figure and physique show later this year
Nothing to do with what she’s running now as it’s obviously working well for her.

But out of curiosity has she ever tried primo? If so what dose and how does she like it?

Nothing to do with what she’s running now as it’s obviously working well for her.

But out of curiosity has she ever tried primo? If so what dose and how does she like it?
No primo. It was one of the first compounds I eliminated because, correct me if I'm wrong but, from what I read it seems to cause the most hair loss. I know all compounds can but all the posts I saw about it scared us away. She has had issues with her hair falling out and breaking in the past and didn't want to chance it.

Good call on the Primo the way I see it. My wife has issues with this compound and her hair.

NPP later on is a good choice and one of my wifes favorite compounds . Regarding var the dose working best for the individual without notable sides is best. She knows her body best.

As for clit size increases it all depends of her natural genetic size originally.

A genetic small pinhead clit will never have the ability to put on much size overall no matter what she took. We know a wreckless female using 250 mg test, 400 mg deca/ wk and some D ball and hardly grew much down there . Kind of to a
disappointment for her.

My wife had a genetically large knob with more receptors before using peds and I swear it grows just looking at a bottle of Test Prop anyday (exaggerated) .

My wife and I have never been troubled by her large clit by any means. Pretty exciting at times to be honest.

So, at the end of the Genetics plays it's part regarding sides. If a girl features a pinhead clit she really doesn't have the receptors down there to pack on large size increases.

She's doing a great job !!! Keep up the hard work
She looks awesome !!

Good call on the Primo the way I see it. My wife has issues with this compound and her hair.

NPP later on is a good choice and one of my wifes favorite compounds . Regarding var the dose working best for the individual without notable sides is best. She knows her body best.

What kind of results do women see with using NPP ??
How does it compare to say Primobolan or Anavar??

Gunsmith,
It it really depends on the female individual and how she responds to a particular compound. My wife is using NPP 40 mg inj every 3 days with 25 mg DHB on top of Var 25 mg day.
The 3 compounds run together in small amounts is very effective during her regular training sessions.

Back story:
Soon to be 38 with 4 kids. 3 knee surgeries and 2 spinal cord stimulator surgeries(like a pace make for her spine. It stimulates nerves that go to her knee to block pain).
Great body and progress, congratulations! Excuse me, please, why she had the "3 knee surgeries and 2 spinal cord stimulator surgeries"?

Thanks!

Great body and progress, congratulations! Excuse me, please, why she had the "3 knee surgeries and 2 spinal cord stimulator surgeries"?

Thanks!
She was on the dance team in high school. She hurt it during a routine. Had her first surgery as a senior. It got infected and they reopened to to figure out why. Then she had another one a few years ago. They went in and cleaned it up. She still had pain in it so instead of a 4th surgery she was referred to pain management. They gave her a trial stimulator. It fixed the issue so they put in a permanent one. Within 8 weeks it shorted out and they had to slice her open again and replace it. The medtronic lady said it "didn't short out". Well I'll be damned if we never got a bill for the 2nd surgery and never heard what the issue was.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws