over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mrs Strunk loving the LBA's

Phoenix, she's been taking the LBA's for about 6 weeks now. At first I had to twist her arm to just take them once per day. Now I have to get on her about taking too much to make sure she doesn't run out.LOL Whe she began taking them she was about 156 lbs...so gaining 2 lbs over six weeks during the last part of someone's prep and dropping bodyfat is a great accomplishment. The bad thing is I think it's knocked her out of the Lt Hvy class.LOL I just don't see her dropping 18 lbs in 5 weeks even if we did decide to drop her water.

5 Weeks out?

That's insane. How much LBA is the Mrs. taking each day?

what has her diet/cardio/training protocol looked like? Any gear?

Ironchick, there's athread already on the main forum about her training/diet. Nothings changed since the beginning other than some tweeking here and there.
Jon, to my knowledge...right now she's supposed to be taking 6 T total per day. Some days she'll have 9 though. I look for it to increase as the show gets closer as we have more on the way and don't have to worrry about running out.
I'm sure she'll chime in here soon as she's been really busy.

Thats Just CRAZY Strunk! Makes me feel like the slacker I am :eek: Very Impressive. Thanks for posting the pictures and Im wishing you guys the best
at the Usa`s

:eek: :eek: :eek: DANG!!! She looks freaking AWESOME!!!

Finally, I get a chance to post. First let me just say thank you all so much for the encouragement it feels good to know that others think I'm on track. Ask Strunk he will tell you I'm always second guessing myself and asking him if I'm ok and if I'm where I need to be right now.

Yes, the LBA's are wonderful especially during training. I like drinking them through the night as I think it keeps my metabolism going strong.

Now since Strunk has done all the talking for me I'll chime in and tell you he is right I do this for me and I compete to come in better each time. I won't lie to you and say I don't dream about finally placing in the top 5 someday. I just figure it's bodybuilding and if I keep building and refining my body hopefully someday I will be rewarded for it. Although, everyones comments and compliments here are reward enough because I know I'm in some very well informed and elite company here on this board.

So again thank you and hopefully I will bring home some hardware for the P.M. family. See you in Vegas!!!

Finally, I get a chance to post. First let me just say thank you all so much for the encouragement it feels good to know that others think I'm on track. Ask Strunk he will tell you I'm always second guessing myself and asking him if I'm ok and if I'm where I need to be right now.

Yes, the LBA's are wonderful especially during training. I like drinking them through the night as I think it keeps my metabolism going strong.

Now since Strunk has done all the talking for me I'll chime in and tell you he is right I do this for me and I compete to come in better each time. I won't lie to you and say I don't dream about finally placing in the top 5 someday. I just figure it's bodybuilding and if I keep building and refining my body hopefully someday I will be rewarded for it. Although, everyones comments and compliments here are reward enough because I know I'm in some very well informed and elite company here on this board.

So again thank you and hopefully I will bring home some hardware for the P.M. family. See you in Vegas!!!

woman, stop it with that 'hopefully' crap!!! you know as well as i do that at USA's conditioning reigns supreme and you've got the conditioning! You will do very well in Vegas, I just know it! (and i get to be there to see it too!) lets hope we both get some hardware, huh?????

Guess who this might be?LOL

Attachments

• legs 002.jpg
    legs 002.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 200
She looks very solid and lean, I just hope she doesn't peak too soon. Another benefit that I've noticed of the LBA's is they keep you regular, lol.
i was thinkin' the same thing, if she had a tan in the pics I would have figured it was contest day...

oh dear god in heaven.....now i'm supposed to send you my progress pics!!! DOH!!!!!!:eek:

looking good mama!

and we have 3 weeks left!!! she's gonna be so awesome, can't wait to see what happens in the next 3 weeks!

wow..

very tight grainy skin for a women..... def a wowzers

goo

you are on track

yes , it might gets harder , for some , to stay in that condition if they are already contest ready at 5 to 6 weeks out . but IMO , if you know what you are doing diet wise it doesn't really matter how soon you are ready . and if you are constantly still pushing it even after already being ready >>> you will only get leaner . your condition is awesome Frau Strunk. :D . also the leaner you are the easier it will be on contest day to see the adjustments that have been made when playing with water and carbs etc..... it will be a lot easier to adjust . i am tending to say that if you are that lean you almost can see how the water shifts from extracelluar space into intracelluar . i am dead serious .

wake

Some people over diet and come in too stringy. Mrs Strunk is at a point where she's starting to add in extra claories and she may gain back a pound or two in the next week. She'll then drop some weight the last week just by watching her sodium. I don't expect her to drop water or manipulate her carbs as she should be hard enough.

Some people over diet and come in too stringy. Mrs Strunk is at a point where she's starting to add in extra claories and she may gain back a pound or two in the next week. She'll then drop some weight the last week just by watching her sodium. I don't expect her to drop water or manipulate her carbs as she should be hard enough.

sounds like a good plan, not to do anything drastic, maybe have a few "dry runs" between now and then...best of luck

No need for dry runs as we did n it last year and everything worked out great. The only thing were doing different than last year is color. This year she's using Jan Tana instead of ProTan. Many people are having problems with it and are switching over. Last year, she had 7 coats of ProTan on and still wasn't dark enough as they had to put something else on her before they let her get on stage. We'll see how the Jan Tana looks this weekend as she is guest posing at the State show.

i would definitely like to see a few pics from that guest posing

wake

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear