over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MrSynthol

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
couple a questions i was hopin to ask ya.
#1 were can one find the the original synthol?
#2 is it the same as it always was, say when the guys whos arm
is on the website www.posingoil.com was using it (or maybe still is im not sure since he claims to have only done site injections
with prop an Eq but funny he`s sellin a type of seo(esikclean) on his website?
#3 can you explain to everyone the differance in synthol
and plain ole mct oil (still hearin all the time its the same even though I know in my mind its not.

last question, have you had to change or add anything
to compete with all the cheaper versions of seo`s that are available?

Like to say again, welcome and Im a big fan of yours bro,
Damn glad to see ya on the board. Hope all is well for you.
rAJJIN

There are many varieties in SEO oils.

However the key ingrediant in all of them is MCT oils and this alone is all you need for an effective SEO product.

HOWEVER some companies add:

silica (not a good idea if you ask me because it WILL increase the formation of scar tissue and that is the last thing you want)

Collagen, I don't know enough about this to comment

benzyl Alcohol- this is where I have my opinions. MANY companies will add ungodly amounts of benzyl alcohol as it increases swelling and you look bigger the next day. Swelling like this now and then isn't that horrible but if you are constantly injecting lots of benzyl alcohol and lifting this will in time degrade the muscle tissue. Also once you get up over 6% I believe it is you can cause necrosis (cell death) in the surrounding muscle cells.

Lidocaine-Some people swear by it but the problem is it only works for a few hours so by the time the swelling kicks in it is long gone. Some lidocaines have epinephrine in them which will prolong the effect but if you have a good product that is 1 or 2% lidocaine YOU DON'T NEED IT.

So I have used many commercial products on here and from what I am reading the sythetek products from this board are top notch but it is cheaper to make up your own. PM me if you want any further help.

Id think 'ungodly' amounts of BA would make for a bogus product.
You might get swelling, but along with it redness, fevel local and general, and basic sickness.

well

I think your gonna have some people that disagree with
some of your thoughts however, thanks for your opinions.
if mct was the magic behind it all, why would it go for
150 a pop. I thought that mct disapated much quiker then the oils
used in synthol. also isnt silica a big part of what makes it work?
Im not at aLL an expert but Im not convinced that there just
simply mct with some ba or colagen.

Rajjin just do some reasearch thats all there is too it. its very simple.

And you ask why it is $150 the same reason HMB is $50 for a month supply because people will pay it.

Well you dont have to belive me after all I am just one guy on the internet spouting info. But try this buy a couple bottles at $150 a pop use them and then email me and i will tell you how to make it and then use that and tell me the difference.

I have used both and lets just say I don't pay more than $20 for 150ml anymore.

Relax bro`
I wasnt saying your info is no good, actually i gave thinks for your opinion. Thing is I have done a shit-load of research and I have bought some of them 150 dolla bttls.(except they didnt cost me 150:D ) From what i understand silica (its in syntherol not sure about synthol) is very expensive, Kinda like that shit that chicks get when they get there lips pumped up. and I was very satisfied by the results of both pnp and syntherol, Ive used 1 pnp
and on my third bttl Syntherol. I just think based on what ive read
that theres more to it then just mct, atleast these 2 that I mention, not sure about the other 10-15 versions available.
also you say youll tell me how to make it but isnt Mct oil already made? you mean you`ll tell me how to steralize it for injection
or do you have some secret ingredients to swell `em up?

haha no no I wasn't upset at all. sorry if sounded that way. just trying to help.

however if you do find some concrete info on synthol products let me know.

Thanks.

Hypertrophyguy said:
silica (not a good idea if you ask me because it WILL increase the formation of scar tissue and that is the last thing you want)

Collagen, I don't know enough about this to comment

Silica won't cause any scar tissue. Collagen is the one that will.

bump

bump for hopefully chris clark will chime in here.
I was just told on another board buy the guys at Zoelab
that colagen is what the bitches get injected in there lips?
Beutox i beleive its called. Im not sure but Im gonna trty I dig up some info on colagen, as I dont even know what it is.
they also have a differant version that has silica gel, instead of
the colagen.

colagen

heres alttl info i found on it so far,
still not sure if its what they use in the Beotox
or whatever its called when the chicks get there lpis pumped up.

Fibrogel 480 is a balanced composition of natural water-soluble colagen gel with mollecular weight of 90.000 Da. to 5%, in colloidal solution of unnatural colagen with mollecular weight of 60.000 and 30.000 Da. To 35% and 60%, respectively. The application of Fibrogel 480 is mainly indicated in formulations of pharmaceutical level to surgical or dermatologic use, because its REPITELIZANTE feature and it can be used as hydration through a way of mollecular retention of water due to the FILMÓGENA action, resulting in the raise of conjunctive tissue.

Presentation: 250g, 5,10,50 Kg

Last edited:
ok check this out

some more info on colagen.

BOTOX AND COLAGEN INJECTIONS
What Imperfections can Botox and Collagen Injections Minimize?
crow's feet- (botox)
horizontal forehead lines- (botox)
vertical lines between the brows- (botox)
laugh lines- (collagen)
thin lips- (collagen)
How do Botox Injections work?
Botox paralyzes the muscle underlying the problem area, causing the line or wrinkle to flatten out. Botox does wear off in 3-4 months.

How are Botox Injections Performed?
The doctor marks the muscles after having the patient contract their muscles. Then, a topical anesthetic cream is applied before the injections are given. It is recommended that only one area be done the first time to make sure that the patient is not going to have an allergic reaction to the injection. Botox is actually made from the botulism toxin, but you can't contract botulism from the injections. The treatment takes 5-20 minutes to perform. Results will usually be seen in 3-7 days.

What Risks are Associated with Botox Injections?
eyelid drooping
bruising for 24-36 hours
How are Collagen Injections Performed?
A few weeks prior to the procedure, an allergy test is done to verify that the patients is not allergic to collagen. On the day of the procedure, an anesthetic cream is first applied. Then, injections of collagen with anesthetic are injected into the areas to be treated. Collagen injections are usually more painful than botox injections. Where the doctor injects the collagen greatly influence the results. Lumps can be caused by collagen injected near the skin's surface, and uneven skin tone can be caused by injection of collagen into a blood vessel. Ice may be applied after the procedure to reduce swelling and discomfort. Results last 3-4 months.

What Risks are Associated with Collagen Injections?
allergic reaction- 3% of adults have an allergy to collagen which is made from bovine collagen (a cow product)
bruising
lumps and bumps
redness and swelling

As far as I know collegen and botox are completely different.

Botox is botulism which can happen to canned foods if they go bad. Botox is used to make the muscle basically stop working.

I do not THINK that there is botox in ANY SEO as to what purpose would it serve?

The difference is collagen is the stuff pumped into lips and stuff, it is in a lot of skin creams as it helps keep skin healthy. I think it helps with the elasticity of the skin as well.

Botox is a poison hence the TOX. It is a poison that temporarily immobilizes muscles. People use it because if the msucle around the eye, forehead mouth are immobilized then it can' cause wrinkles in the skin.

Big A, I am not saying you are wrong but im pretty sure collagen will not cause scar tissue as it is injected all the time into the body by dermatologists and plastic surgeons.

Colagen is a FAT. Botox is fuckin posin. Stay away from that shit. To new not enough studies!!!

Hypertrophyguy said:
Big A, I am not saying you are wrong but im pretty sure collagen will not cause scar tissue as it is injected all the time into the body by dermatologists and plastic surgeons.

I am not wrong.

When you inject anything, or stick a needle in your body, that is trauma to the area where you inject so the body releases collagen. Collagen build up is called scar tissue.
Silica helps with the elasticity of the skin.

You know, it annoys the hell out of me when new people come here that are 'well read' and argue even though they can't be bothered researching something. You don't even have to search the net. Do a search on this board and you would find tons of info as most subjects have been discussed numerous times before. And you're not the only one.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131