over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MT 2

yatyas314

Registered
Was just wondering how much you guys have loaded and how fast

every year I travel and I always load the last 10 days using a whole 10mg vial with ED shots ...only problem is after the 7th day I already look like I have been on vacation

Was wondering if anyone has used a more aggresive method for loading

Y

That seems crazy. 250mcg ED for 2 or 3 weeks and I'm set for summer

Well it seems that I already have an aggressive dosing scheme, Thanks for the input

Anyone got succed without sun or sunbath?

I haven't had success without initially getting sunlight. But once I get tan I can maintain 85% of my tan for months without further sunlight as long as I continue a maintenance dose. Personally I found out i don't need to use anywhere even close to as much as I thought I did.

I tanned everyday while using MT2 pre and post tan. I remember one time my friend was meeting me at the beach and he was going to introduce me to his new gf I had never met. I saw them on the beach and started walking towards them waving my hands. She asked my friend "do you know this black guy waving his hands down the beach" lol.

I pulled back on the MT2 after that. Considering I am Scots-Irish I would say the MT2 was dong it's job. It's a wonderful substance but a little can go a long way. No need to overdue it.

Last edited:
I tanned everyday while using MT2 pre and post tan. I remember one time my friend was meeting me at the beach and he was going to introduce me to his new gf I had never met. I saw them on the beach and started walking towards them waving my hands. She asked my friend "do you know this black guy waving his hands down the beach" lol.

I pulled back on the MT2 after that. Considering I am Scots-Irish I would say the MT2 was dong it's job. It's a wonderful substance but a little can go a long way. No need to overdue it.

I typically have reddish facial hair and when I'm on MT2 (like I am now) it's black(ish)
My wife is like wtf are you doing, I can't help but laugh

Does it make you guys feel like shit? I get a flush and then feel like I have an upset stomach.

Does it make you guys feel like shit? I get a flush and then feel like I have an upset stomach.

When you start using it more frequently the nausea won't last as long and in my experience it will go away over time.

I don't think loading is worth it... it's awful on blood pressure in massive doses (take your BP the morning after using it before consuming stims... you'll see). It also murders my appetite and makes me look extremely flat even when I force the carbs down. I don't think I even get notably more tan.

What's the rush? Just do 0.25 2-3x a week and you'll be as dark as you ever possibly would want to be in a few weeks. Also there's a lot of rumors that loading is what causes the bad freckling although I notice it on basically any dose.

One perk of loading... most epic sex ever. But that's what PT or caber is for

Ha ha ha. I can relate. It really makes my face dark. Far more so than the rest of me. The guy who owns the gym I go to pulled me to the side one day and said "if you get any darker you're going to start getting pulled over". :D

I don't think loading is worth it... it's awful on blood pressure in massive doses (take your BP the morning after using it before consuming stims... you'll see). It also murders my appetite and makes me look extremely flat even when I force the carbs down. I don't think I even get notably more tan.

What's the rush? Just do 0.25 2-3x a week and you'll be as dark as you ever possibly would want to be in a few weeks. Also there's a lot of rumors that loading is what causes the bad freckling although I notice it on basically any dose.

One perk of loading... most epic sex ever. But that's what PT or caber is for
I totally agree I think loading it is dumb. Just start using it 1mg per day every day. I get tan quick that way. I will say this don't EVER inject 2mg or more at once. I was puking about 3 hours after I did 2mg at once one time. And if I don't use it for a while and then inject it one night before bed. I will literally have to wake up in the middle of the night and jerk off. It gives me an erection that is damn painful. Great if some girl is laying beside you. But I never have that option. :(:D

Here is the way to avoid a lot of that. Inject it right before you go to bed. You will sleep through it for the most part. That has always worked for me.

I have a few vials of MT2 and I'm white as a ghost...I'm going to do 250mcg 4 days a week and tan at first to get my darkness and then go to maintenance... You seen how white I am,how does that protocol sound brother... Don't want to turn black lol...

THE REAPER

Never flushed. But about 10min after injection I get a slight queezy feeling that last 10-15 min... but the longer you use it the less intense it becomes!!

Ha ha ha. I can relate. It really makes my face dark. Far more so than the rest of me. The guy who owns the gym I go to pulled me to the side one day and said "if you get any darker you're going to start getting pulled over". :D

lol I work outside construction so my face is always exposed to the sun. When I first used this I didn't realize how well it worked. It was like almost over night my hands and face changed race. Everyone couldn't quit laughing

I only load for 5 days...then once a week for the summer. 250mcg each.

I also feel like crap...so I take it right before I turn the lights out and sleep through it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear