over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MT dog diet question

gomit

Registered
I don't know about you guys but i pretty much live on that site just as much as this one. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed but John and a few of his clients have switched to a 40g whey iso shake post workout than a red meat and carb meal as the next meal, I was wondering if anyone knows why this has happend? In most of his post he advocates a whole food meal 45-60 mins later so im curious why the change.. cant wait to find out that site and this one are pure gold!

Why not ask the man himself?

You could submit a question on his site... I would be interested in an answer for the reasoning behind this as well.

Can't speak for John and don't follow his diet (though am very aware of it) but just a guess would be because the isolate would be absorbed much more quickly and some people such as myself find it a lot easier to eat a big whole meal about 30-60mins after the workout as I find it hard to eat while my body temp is up.

Can't speak for John and don't follow his diet (though am very aware of it) but just a guess would be because the isolate would be absorbed much more quickly and some people such as myself find it a lot easier to eat a big whole meal about 30-60mins after the workout as I find it hard to eat while my body temp is up.

It will pretty much be something like this. Plus it's 40g protein so nothing silly. Enough to do it's job but not effect appetite too much for the big meal later on.

also remember that isolate will digest in 20-30 min so eating 45min later is keeping your metabolism running and helps feed your muscles

Does anyone take MT's Dog pre/intra/post with slin?

Any benefit to it?

Kinda hoping the man will chime in on this thread!!

I've been a client of his for over a year and in my case he's done that for convenience purposes.

I might be wrong but JM mentioned that he is not eating right after his workouts, because of his intraworkout shake, so I guess whey shake inbetween his intraworkout shake and post workout solid meal is just for some extra fast absorbing protein, when its needed most.

Do u still do the peanut butter pre workout to slow carb release or do u want them to release fast with the slin, so no pb?

I do use almond butter, but i have it about 60 minutes before i pin my slin.

I might be wrong but JM mentioned that he is not eating right after his workouts, because of his intraworkout shake, so I guess whey shake inbetween his intraworkout shake and post workout solid meal is just for some extra fast absorbing protein, when its needed most.

This.

I like to really hammer home the intra nutrition as you all know and I do not believe it is critical to rush into a post workout shake. I do have people who simply like to have a shake before they leave though, or sometimes there are other reasons..

I still like to do the whole food meal a bit later after training..

JM

I've been a client of his for over a year and in my case he's done that for convenience purposes.

Yea exactly sometimes circumstances just dictate doing what you can..thanks for chiming in!

JM

This.

I like to really hammer home the intra nutrition as you all know and I do not believe it is critical to rush into a post workout shake. I do have people who simply like to have a shake before they leave though, or sometimes there are other reasons..

I still like to do the whole food meal a bit later after training..

JM

I basically do both. I have a pre/during/and post shake and then an hour later I have a solid meal. I suppose i could just mix the pre and post shake together, I just don't have a shaker big enough for all that LOL

That might cause a bit of a bloat belly..haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That might cause a bit of a bloat belly..haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

thank you for the avatar love ;) how long after do you eat the whole food meal? Also if you were doing pre won slin(I known your not huge on this would youn take the nut butter out pre wo, thankn you as always I have learned so much from you!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws