over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MT dog diet question

thank you for the avatar love ;) how long after do you eat the whole food meal? Also if you were doing pre won slin(I known your not huge on this would youn take the nut butter out pre wo, thankn you as always I have learned so much from you!

Basically when I start to get hungry which is 45 minutes to an hour.

I understand why everyone is so antsy on the fat with insulin pre, but I don't think a spoon of nut butter with a meal an hour before makes a difference, but it does help to slow down the insulin response you get from carbs, and I want it rising nice and steady headed into the workout, not a huge pulse of great magnitude where you go hypo..that sucks.

This.

I like to really hammer home the intra nutrition as you all know and I do not believe it is critical to rush into a post workout shake. I do have people who simply like to have a shake before they leave though, or sometimes there are other reasons..

I still like to do the whole food meal a bit later after training..

JM
Hi John,

Hope you have some time to answer my question...no offense taken if not. I've been trying to hammer out a personal intra-WO protocol, and I'm certainly not at your level of muscle mass (wish I was close lol), but would you say that 20-30g peptopro with 80-100g carbs (TN KarboLoad in this case) along with 10g BCAAs is a pretty good starting point? Was thinking about mixing it in a good 2000mL of water and starting to sip it 20 minutes prior to training, then be sipping it during my workout and finishing it within 5-10 minutes after my workout.

Thanks for any guidance...when work picks back up for me come April I'll likely be sending a request your way for training, really been enjoying all the info on the MD site.

-Michael

Hi John,

Hope you have some time to answer my question...no offense taken if not. I've been trying to hammer out a personal intra-WO protocol, and I'm certainly not at your level of muscle mass (wish I was close lol), but would you say that 20-30g peptopro with 80-100g carbs (TN KarboLoad in this case) along with 10g BCAAs is a pretty good starting point? Was thinking about mixing it in a good 2000mL of water and starting to sip it 20 minutes prior to training, then be sipping it during my workout and finishing it within 5-10 minutes after my workout.

Thanks for any guidance...when work picks back up for me come April I'll likely be sending a request your way for training, really been enjoying all the info on the MD site.

-Michael
I'm not John but i would say 30 grams of peptopro is overdoing it. I find from my usage that 15-20 grams of peptopro is plenty to get the desired result. Im not as thickly built as John but im 6 foot 257 right now just to give you an idea

I'm not John but i would say 30 grams of peptopro is overdoing it. I find from my usage that 15-20 grams of peptopro is plenty to get the desired result. Im not as thickly built as John but im 6 foot 257 right now just to give you an idea
Yeah..I'm 6' and 205lbs haha. I've been hearing lower PP doses from a few people, which is why I had said 20-30g, just to see where most folks sat. That's fine by me...will make this expensive stuff last longer lol. KarboLoad and BCAAs sound halfway decent? And thanks for the honest reply.

Karboload and bcaa's would be great. Personally, i would prefer eaa's. What i currently do is this, 1 hour preworkout i have 50 grams of karboload with 25 grams of a good whey iso. More of a steady release of amino's and its cheaper. During workout is 75-95 grams of karboload (depends on muscle being worked)and 15 or so grams of peptopro. Half hour after workout is 60 more grams of karboload and 25 grams whey iso. 1 hour later I eat a good solid meal

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws