over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MT2 and acne scarring

rayked11

Newbies
Got some pretty bad chest and mild back acne from test and npp at moderate dosages, currently taking doxycycline(antibiotic) and aklief a topical retinoid from my dermatologist and i seem to be going through the purging stage with summer a month away. I heard tanning is great for masking the acne and even treating the acne as UV rays kill bacteria. Heard some anecdotes people have had success with MT2 with acne though has anyone experienced worsening/darkening of acne scars? I am already quite brown, like persian brown skin colour so scarring is going to be worse for my skin but wondering if MT2 would even make it worse on the peptide and even coming off the peptide afterwards.

I had TERRIBLE cystic backne years ago. Skipped all the antibiotics and went straight to Accutane. I have scarring but it’s light. When I darken up with extra MT2 it seems to blend mine in.

Cage

I had TERRIBLE cystic backne years ago. Skipped all the antibiotics and went straight to Accutane. I have scarring but it’s light. When I darken up with extra MT2 it seems to blend mine in.

Cage
Are you light skin? Accutane takes too long for my acne to be gone by next month for summer, didnt want that purge to peak in summer plus ill be on anavar and accutane fucks my liver itself. If my current protocol doesnt work will have to use accutane later on.

Yeah I used Accutane for 6 months. Your acne will worsen in the first month or two. By month three there’s a drastic change!

I’ve got olive skin tone to begin with. I like to use MT2 at the start of beach season to avoid that usual burn. Usually just run 1 bottle and I’m good for the summertime.

Cage

It's foolish to take accutane for 6 months at the amount they prescribe.
The dosage given causes a major purge which will cause even more scarring. It's better to take lower dosages over the course of a year to avoid that major Purge. As far as scars go tanning ruins collagen. That's not good for scars.
If you already have scars not just post cyst marks that last months after a zit, look into dermal stamping. But if you want to help your acne again low dose accutane for a prolonged time. It's even safer for your liver that way.

Me personally was as high as 120mg-150mg daily by the 2nd month. Did blood tests bi-weekly. You have to sign this thick ass contract with the dermatologist nowadays to begin the treatment. Never had an elevated liver value myself.

Only time my liver enzymes were slightly elevated were when I was running 200mg Drol paired with 100mg D-bol. That was a different time way back when….

Cage

Got some pretty bad chest and mild back acne from test and npp at moderate dosages, currently taking doxycycline(antibiotic) and aklief a topical retinoid from my dermatologist and i seem to be going through the purging stage with summer a month away. I heard tanning is great for masking the acne and even treating the acne as UV rays kill bacteria. Heard some anecdotes people have had success with MT2 with acne though has anyone experienced worsening/darkening of acne scars? I am already quite brown, like persian brown skin colour so scarring is going to be worse for my skin but wondering if MT2 would even make it worse on the peptide and even coming off the peptide afterwards.
It will blend you out and though I’ve never had acne tanning does seem to clear my skin up though I think it’s more of a cooking out the clogged pore and black heads than bacteria killing as the sun doesn’t cure acne nor does it clear the skin the way a bed does. Find someone who does the dry ice skin treatment it’s amazing and for me I never really got a zit on my back again. NEVER USE A TOWEL TWICE

For me MT2 made my acne scars terrible. I was already a little tan, took MT2 and hit the tanning booth.

My forehead looked like a checker board. Every pimple I had in the last year seemed to show and it was very obvious.

In hindsight, maybe I took too high of a dose ~100mcg or maybe went in the booth too long.

For now on I really never take more than 40mcg at once and HIGHLY prefer shorter tanning sessions like 3-5 mins as opposed to once 10-15 minute session. Obviously type of lights are a big factor but I think you get the point.

For me MT2 made my acne scars terrible. I was already a little tan, took MT2 and hit the tanning booth.

My forehead looked like a checker board. Every pimple I had in the last year seemed to show and it was very obvious.

In hindsight, maybe I took too high of a dose ~100mcg or maybe went in the booth too long.

For now on I really never take more than 40mcg at once and HIGHLY prefer shorter tanning sessions like 3-5 mins as opposed to once 10-15 minute session. Obviously type of lights are a big factor but I think you get the point.
Same here... I can see every pimple I've ever had, most notably on my chest and arms. I do low dose though due to sides and only natural sunlight. I've had probably ten major surgeries over the years and those scars don't seem to react the same.

Yea and what time of day you tan if you tan when it’s busy the beds are hot and it’s like them being on steroids compared to slow when cold. I can’t overstate diet, water, cold showers and NEVER USE THE SAME TOWEL TWICE. Scars are scars chemical peels suck but over time they will wrk. Haven’t a client who owns a demartolgy salon set up and I’ve seen him do amazing wrk. I get a peel here and there bc how we look in this world matters and don’t underestimate a peek I’ve had some serious shit been water boarded fingernails out etc. and a chemical peel isn’t as damaging as nails pulled out but chics are beasts man that 5 minute peel I get is the weakest and I white knuckle that shit lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws