over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MT2 and the Water All Day

magicelevator

Registered
Newbies
Received some MT2. First time use. Going to be on a boat all day on the water no shade in 2 weeks in pretty sunny weather. Read about a loading and maintenance phase. But my understanding is that sounds like it works better for being out in the sun maybe 30 minutes a day. For this I'll be out in the sun all day. Don't tan really well. Pretty fair skinned. Don't want to end up going from white to black from 1 day all day in the sun. Can definitely use sunblock wear a hat, rash guard etc. Is there any protocol that makes sense here to get a tiny tan but nothing major? Or just skip the MT2 for this day out and try it out afterward 30 mins here and there in the sun. I was thinking maybe one 100 micrograms dose a week for 2 weeks? Would that do anything? A waste? Or I'll become black? Thought about posting on Melanotan thread but don't want to hijack that thread figure the question deserves its own post.

I think it's very person dependant , I've seen people use very little and go from fair to dark in just a week with a tanning bwd season once a day. Then iv seen others barely get dark.

Personally id take a "Maintain dose" leading up to the trip and stop a few days before.
Use plenty sun screen while on the boat , which you should anyway.

Results can vary massively and are dependable upon genetics, dose and sun exposure. If you have good product and you're not albino then it should work well. It's smart to use low doses because of side effects (mainly nausea). If some people aren't happy with MT2 it's usually because of new freckles or moles forming if you don't count the severe nausea post injection (dose dependent).

You don't want to burn badly. I would 100% start today using a tiny dose and gradually increase it over the next 2 weeks. So start at around 50mcg and quickly move up to 100mcg then 150mcg etc. 150mcg max is fine but you could use more and I like to use around 250mcg at my highest. It needs to build up in your system. Never just wait and take it 1 random day as it won't do anything that day just make you feel like crap on your boat trip.

Take it daily (don't miss shots if you only have 2 weeks) at a low dose and use it all the way to your boat trip and then you could run a maintenance dose afterwards if you are happy with your tan and just want to maintain. Now if you don't want to get too tanned or risk burning just do what every other person does and use sunscreen and/or cover your head and body on/off during the boat trip.

Results can vary massively and are dependable upon genetics, dose and sun exposure. If you have good product and you're not albino then it should work well. It's smart to use low doses because of side effects (mainly nausea). If some people aren't happy with MT2 it's usually because of new freckles or moles forming if you don't count the severe nausea post injection (dose dependent).

You don't want to burn badly. I would 100% start today using a tiny dose and gradually increase it over the next 2 weeks. So start at around 50mcg and quickly move up to 100mcg then 150mcg etc. 150mcg max is fine but you could use more and I like to use around 250mcg at my highest. It needs to build up in your system. Never just wait and take it 1 random day as it won't do anything that day just make you feel like crap on your boat trip.

Take it daily (don't miss shots if you only have 2 weeks) at a low dose and use it all the way to your boat trip and then you could run a maintenance dose afterwards if you are happy with your tan and just want to maintain. Now if you don't want to get too tanned or risk burning just do what every other person does and use sunscreen and/or cover your head and body on/off during the boat trip.

Elvia,

Let's say you start at 50mcg and tolerate it well, would you move to 100mcg the next day? Then, if no sides move up to 150mcg the next day and so on until you reach maybe 250mcg as your highest? You can do this for about 2 weeks, then maintain?

For maintenance, if your max was 250mcg (daily), would you do 250mcg once a week?

Gunsmith and Elvia thank you. Good advice. Will need to gauge how much risk I want to take. Meaning stay on top of sun block and not too many beers in the boat. Elvia sorry if it's been broken record - solid repeated advice I have read in your other posts.

Gunsmith and Elvia thank you. Good advice. Will need to gauge how much risk I want to take. Meaning stay on top of sun block and not too many beers in the boat. Elvia sorry if it's been broken record - solid repeated advice I have read in your other posts.
Be as worried about sun all day as you are about too tan bc you’re more likely to get a bad burn from all day sun than you are a tan unless you’re already fairly brown with a strong base M2 is effective but it does not stop the sun. Even at my darkest I don’t do direct sun for more than a few hours as it is so hard on the body.

Marssel we are in a world where people do not have any common sense and this post is full of great common sense. Thank you. It's easy to think the constituted peptide must be magic but thanks for reminding it definitely is not. I will take a conservative approach here and get some sun every day 30 minutes which I do normally and see how I react. I will be ready with sunblock. My skin is not albino but pretty fair so I always use in the sun I'll have some extra strength just to make sure I do not go to far here.

And thanks again guys. I'm again not wanting to go real aggressive here. May sound like I'm trying to get heavy tan before the boat trip. Not so. Would like a light tan before the boat trip if possible and don't want to fry on that day thanks to this stuff. So looking for a slow easy protocol not an aggressive one. I did 50 mcg this morn. Will maybe do 50 or 100 tomorrow. May max out at 100 or 150 this week and next and try a maintenance dose of same the following with 30 mins in the sun each day. Lots of sunblock on boat day. If that doesn't do something I will think about a 3rd loading week of something more aggressive.

Running 500mcg a day for past 2 weeks and people think I've been tanning regularly ( no sun exposer at all ) . I'm in a cold weather state as well. Stuff works very well and seems to really improve my skin overall. I have olive skin to begin with and for whatever reason I only experience nausea within the first few days then its gone. Not to be a shill, but im running DirectVIPs MT2 the last few years and it is so much more potent than any other melanotan ive tried. I really dont even need any sun exposure to have a dark, bronze tan.

Running 500mcg a day for past 2 weeks and people think I've been tanning regularly ( no sun exposer at all ) . I'm in a cold weather state as well. Stuff works very well and seems to really improve my skin overall. I have olive skin to begin with and for whatever reason I only experience nausea within the first few days then its gone. Not to be a shill, but im running DirectVIPs MT2 the last few years and it is so much more potent than any other melanotan ive tried. I really dont even need any sun exposure to have a dark, bronze tan.
That’s good, honestly I have it and I’ve prolly used 10 others over the years and never had a batch not great, the point about daily dosing and sides going away is 100% accurate and doesn’t take long to achieve.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear