over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MT2 Cycle

CeilingStar

Registered
What have you guys ran without getter too dark?

I think Im skin type 2 and trying to figure out how much I should run.

SHould i start with .5mg a day then work up to 1mg then switch to 2x week to maintain?

I would start with .5 mg the first week and see how it works for you. That's about all I needed with Ergo Peps MT2. I used a tanning bed a few times per week for 10 minutes each time and I've had a ton of compliments on how nice my tan is.

yah, the nausea/general "out of it" feeling goes hand in hand with MT II, but damn if it doesn't make you pretty :)

One thing I loved about this stuff too is while my hair is a dark brown my facial hair was like an orangish/red that I hated (THANKS DAD), but consistent use of MT II turned my facial hair dark brown so that it is now uniform with the hair on my head.

100mcg once a week. No shit I was dark as fuck on this dose. People thought I was Half black.

Most people over do the dosing massively and IMO not needed.

Shoot pre bed and the sickness will pass before u wake

The nausea goes away in time. Your body adapts to it. I use 500mcg with a meal before bed eod and tan a couple times a week.

I used to be white. Now, I'm darker than Obama. :D

Jjb u get any new moles? I had a few pop up when using similar doses to yourself originally

I started with 125mcg, then 250, 500, 750... I'm A LOT darker than I was, had a few new moles pop up, nothing major tho. I only inject it 1x a week now and have kept my color.

ok thanks for the replies

Has anyone used MP nutrtion mt2?

Don't start at 500mcg. Start at 100mcg and move up to 200mcg and so on. You will thank me for it. I got darker than anyone I have ever seen on 250mcg everyday for about 6 weeks and in that time I went to Turkey which helped. You don't need large amounts. But sure working up to 500mcg is good and a nice amount but more is not needed.

I guarantee if anyone starts on say 1mg 1st day I reckon 90% would have the worst sick day of their lives.

There is no rush. 100mcg 1st go will make you go bright red and feel slightly nausous too (if it is good stuff). I recommend taking it pre bed so your not walking round looking like a tomato the 1st week.

Ginger root is amazing for the nausea mt2 can bring. Take some caps or the actual root just before injection and you shouldn't have any issues.

Start off low and gradually build up... 100% ;)

FWIW my girlfriend read things wrong and took 1mg the first time she used MT2. I lol'd. She just felt sick for about an hour, then things went away.

I use around 100mcg pre-tanning and another 100mcg after. If I go any higher (say 500mcg), I get sick as fuck. Like I just ate bad oysters sick. It takes a little longer, but it will get you there sooner than you think.

Also, I have a fair amount of moles and freckles on my shoulders and back. While keeping it at a lower dose, I really minimize any new freckles appearing compared to higher doses.

I use around 100mcg pre-tanning and another 100mcg after. If I go any higher (say 500mcg), I get sick as fuck. Like I just ate bad oysters sick. It takes a little longer, but it will get you there sooner than you think.

Also, I have a fair amount of moles and freckles on my shoulders and back. While keeping it at a lower dose, I really minimize any new freckles appearing compared to higher doses.

This. 100mcg pre tan or night before/after and let the tan build up slowly. One vial will last you ages and will get you more than dark enough.

Exactly

Have been using for about 2 years now and fully agree with A50 # and thehazzle
I myself am normally very pale i use 1 mcg about 1X per week and tan for 9 min in a stand upI got really bad cramps initially but now use at night at bedtime after a meal.
Also great "side effect" that my gf appreciates besides my great tan:D

FWIW my girlfriend read things wrong and took 1mg the first time she used MT2. I lol'd. She just felt sick for about an hour, then things went away.

She was lucky then. I know a few people who took 1mg first time and they were sick for a few days. Diarrhea all day amongst things. Some people can take it though.

But to me personally I think just start off low and move up to simply prevent any bad sick feeling. I have known quite a few people who followed my advice and then jumped up and stopped cos they felt like shit. For the sake of a few days it's well worth it. 1mg is fine once your used to it but I am shocked it is the recommended dose for many companies... they say 1mg for 10 days for the initial stage of mt2 usage... crazy.

Best to be taken prebed after a meal imo.

MT2 is a peptide that can have extremely varying reactions from one person to another. I have been taking MT2 on and off for the past 3 years. And yes I have been that ridiculous over tanned colour where everyone thinks you have come off second best with fake tan hahaha.
My advise is to start MT2 on a low dose and work from there. When I start up taking MT2 I usually start by taking 100mcg every second day. It does take a little longer to get the full tanning effects (say about 18 days) but you will get a tan that you have been able to control and get the colour you like, rather than going from white to black almost overnight.
After you get the colour you like then I back it back to only dosing approx 150mcg twice per week and I maintain a great colour that doesnt look over the top.
Best thing to remember is that everyones response to MT2 is different so best taking time and lower doses to get it right

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws