over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mt2 is the shit

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
I’m sure majority of you guys on here have tried it but Just wanted to let the guys know who have never used this amazing peptide that it is fucking awesome ! This is my third summer using it and it doesn’t disappoint ! I’ve barely tanned this year once again and my tan is insane. If you haven’t tried it give it a go. I’m sure ya won’t be disappointed 💪💪

I've used it quite a few times in the past and have had people think I was a different race I was so dark. MT2 definitely delivers as promised.

A little nausea at first, then it was fine. Definitely saves me from a sunburn every year.

I get dark on MT2 with zero sun exposure. One issue is it works so well my face will get ridiculously dark simply standing outside in sunshine for 10 minutes talking.

I get dark on MT2 with zero sun exposure. One issue is it works so well my face will get ridiculously dark simply standing outside in sunshine for 10 minutes talking.
Yes lol. It’s badass

I've used it quite a few times in the past and have had people think I was a different race I was so dark. MT2 definitely delivers as promised.
Yes. One of my favorite “supplements” for sure

Is it possible to become a non-responder? When I first used it, amazing results, no nausea. Tried a couple times later, little to no results, strong nausea.
Maybe it was the source?

Do most of you guys reconstitute the mt2 with 1 or 2cc of bac water?

Is it possible to become a non-responder? When I first used it, amazing results, no nausea. Tried a couple times later, little to no results, strong nausea.
Maybe it was the source?
Never heard anyone not respond well to MT2 if it’s real. I’ve always used the same place for mine. I always took it before bed due to the weird feeling I’d get in my stomach after dosing. That’s what was always recommended.

I’d dilute w/ 1ml BS water and pull 2 clicks to start. Work my way to 10 clicks. I just get too dark on it if I take more than a whole bottle.

Something that works for me regarding the strange feeling in your stomach from MT2 is do a shot after eating a full meal. I don’t feel anything from the shot this way.

Half a bottle is all I need for a summer. If not I get way too dark. Stuff definitely works!

Cage

Works great for my tan but I get annoyed easily on it so rarely use it. Don't know why it does that tho.

It's crazy when you think about it. A tiny injection and it completely changes your skin in a matter of days/weeks. I have gone from pale white to looking like a different race in a few weeks. You have to be careful using it frequently when it's really hot because you can go a weird colour. Like most drugs slow and steady is usually the best approach with it.

Same here I absolutely love MT2! I’m blonde hair fair skinned and when I use MT2 I get really tan! I have been using it the last 4-5 summers and love it!

Question please for the peptide MT2 guys?
I just found an overlooked wrapped vial of MT2 is my fridge that is 5 or 6 years stored cold.
Is it GTG still?
Good stuff too.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear