over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mt2 is the shit

Been using this for 15 years. I could never get a tan naturally only turned red. This gives me some crazy tans with no burn/peeling skin. It’s a god send

Mine was mild, nothing like PT-141 though
re: pt141

dont know if it's co-incidence or what.. but i noticed little to no nausea if i down 5g of taurine prior to hitting 300-600mcg of pt141.
dosed some two times last week.. first time i waited for the nausea.. didnt hit.
i dosed 600mcg a couple days later.. took my taurine, and no nausea.

If I take 25mg benadryl before I take it, it completely limits the mild nausea. (which truly is mild).
Is it possible to become a non-responder? When I first used it, amazing results, no nausea. Tried a couple times later, little to no results, strong nausea.
Maybe it was the source?
It may be. If you maxed out your melanocyte density in your skin or perhaps down regulation of melanocytes altogether. Also, my aging skin doesn't bounce to tan near what it used to.

I’m sure majority of you guys on here have tried it but Just wanted to let the guys know who have never used this amazing peptide that it is fucking awesome ! This is my third summer using it and it doesn’t disappoint ! I’ve barely tanned this year once again and my tan is insane. If you haven’t tried it give it a go. I’m sure ya won’t be disappointed 💪💪
post before and after pic plz, i took it once because I am pasty polish white and I got sick as a dog and weird boners

post before and after pic plz, i took it once because I am pasty polish white and I got sick as a dog and weird boners
Before and after pic of what? ;)

Question please for the peptide MT2 guys?
I just found an overlooked wrapped vial of MT2 is my fridge that is 5 or 6 years stored cold.
Is it GTG still?
Good stuff too.
Yep. It lasts damn near forever.

i used it for 3 years every spring/summer. got so dark i got called mulatto, and other stuff......
problem became it tans everything.....u know what im sayin,
and also it darkened the circles under my eyes i think too. so i quit....but it works really well, specially f ur outside doin stuff...gotta be careful not to get too dark....look up MARTINA BIG....she used to be white.

I find the nausea from 1mg - 1.5mg shot of MT2 helpful on the occasions when I get strong late night hunger pains. Within 5 minutes the thought of food is revolting, plus im tanner the next morning.

What are the dosing you suggest before competition season and how long before first show is best for start using it, first time user here.

I think most issues can be avoided if dosing is kept <250mcg. Heck I like 100mcg if not in a rush.

Been using this for 15 years. I could never get a tan naturally only turned red. This gives me some crazy tans with no burn/peeling skin. It’s a god send
14 years here, with maybe couple of months off all in all - awesome stuff for sure!

It works but dem freckles are legit. Never knew I even had any until used it and became a spotted cheetah.

yeah makes moles y freckles darker

I hate the nausea... even at small doses I feel sickly

but yeah the tan is good.

I’m sure majority of you guys on here have tried it but Just wanted to let the guys know who have never used this amazing peptide that it is fucking awesome ! This is my third summer using it and it doesn’t disappoint ! I’ve barely tanned this year once again and my tan is insane. If you haven’t tried it give it a go. I’m sure ya won’t be disappointed 💪💪
Dose recommendation ?

Truth right here! I had a bottle sit under my sink reconstituted for over 3 years, not cold - worked like new

Have had a few bottles unreconstituted for a few years. Good to know it's at least usable. Was hoping it was stable and not like Hgh.

Seeing a lot about nausea. It's definitely a thing, but there are very simple ways to mitigate that to almost nothing. Couple things I've found out through trial and error as I am a big ole bitch when it comes to nausea.

1) Make sure you are very hydrated before the shot. Drink a shit ton of water few minutes before.
2) Eating a meal before taking the shot makes a huge difference - especially with fat.
3) Someone mentioned Benadryl which works, but I've been able to accomplish same thing with an allergy pill like zyrtec(cetrizine) and doesn't make you tired/foggy. 30 min before.
4) The nausea is always much worse with your first couple shots. After like 5 pins in I don't have to do really any of the above.
5) Take immediately before sleeping.

Little goes a long way - you can get up to the desired color, and then drop back to once a week or so and maintain forever with very little sun.

re: nausea

might be something else to try.. i noticed little to no nausea when pinning pt141 after taking my daily 5g dose of taurine..
which i've been taking(taurine) consistently for the last few months..

"The results indicated that taurine-supplemented patients reported a significant (P < 0.05) improvement in chemotherapy-induced nausea and/or vomiting after taking taurine during study. "

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear