over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MT2 Protocol

jay_steel

Registered
I did a bit of searching around, but could not find an answer for this question. I recently ordered a bunch of MT2 and want to get my pitbull tanned up for a science fair. Basically hes all ready pretty dark, through his ass in the tanning bed for a month or so.

So is there still a need to load up on MT2 in the begining or could I just go on maintence dose for him and whats a good dose that wont get him feeling like shit to much. This is his first time on i.t

Totally up to you. My rat never needs any preloading to get results, but when I preload him he just gets results faster. If you don't wanna have him scare anybody with how fast he changes color try:
D1: 100mcg w/tanning
D3: 200mcg w/tanning
D5: 300mcg w/tanning
And so on until you think he's the color you want him. I gave my rat 1000mcg at a time for a week and tanned him every day and he went from white to mexican in a week. You can probably maintain him at around 200mcg pre tanning once a week.

I just started using MT2 myself last week. I looked all over for answers, and what I found was is that everyone is diffrent. The dosages were diffrent, it worked for some and not others. Some people loved it and some people regreted using it at all. Im using .250mcg ed, and tanning twice a week. The only thing I have noticed is some of my freckles are getting darker. Im going to to stick to this proto for atleast 3 weeks before I go to .5mcg. I guess everyone is diffrent so you kind of have to play with dosages until you figure out what works for you. Good luck.
SAGE

The way I've researched it in the past was to administer a dose of 250mcg ED and on the days the subject tans dose before and after tanning. Do this for a few weeks and then maintain with 250mcg 2-3 times per week. I have even administered 400mcg before and after tanning to the subject a few times. No negative sides, only tanner than the subject had ever been. I have a thread on here with pics. Search for "Ergopep's MT2 is ridiculous".

If you have skin that tans pretty well, this stuff is great. I had great results using 200mcg 15 minutes before tanning, and then 200mcg right after tanning. I tanned usually 1 -2 times a week, and within about 3 weeks, I am very dark. I love this stuff.. The only thing that is kinda funny about it, when I take it, my skin gets flushed, looking red. Walking into the tanning shop flushed red, saying you need to tan, kinda gets you some weird looks.. :)

I love MT2, but I hate the first week of using it. I swear it always gives me flu-like symptoms. Not to get off topic but does any one have a remedy for this?

I did a bit of searching around, but could not find an answer for this question. I recently ordered a bunch of MT2 and want to get my pitbull tanned up for a science fair. Basically hes all ready pretty dark, through his ass in the tanning bed for a month or so.

So is there still a need to load up on MT2 in the begining or could I just go on maintence dose for him and whats a good dose that wont get him feeling like shit to much. This is his first time on i.t

I would start with a low dosage too see how you respond at first. I found I didnt need more than a 1/2mg daily and I used a tanning bed 2-3 times per week.

I love MT2, but I hate the first week of using it. I swear it always gives me flu-like symptoms. Not to get off topic but does any one have a remedy for this?

If you're talking about the stomach problems after pinning, eating prior to injecting will help. Advil or Tylenol will as well if you're ok with using them.

I start with 100mcg each day for about 3 weeks. By this stage you will be pretty well tanned. Then I just take 250mcg about every 4 days as a maintenance dose.
The reason for the low but frequent dose in the beginning is to get your colour up without and major side effects. Also as stated above, take dose before bed with food to control the stomach pain

You can try taking it at night right before you go to bed and it can help alleviate this and alot of people get bad nausea..I start with a super low dose all of week one.

Also to the OP, be careful of front loading it..If you go too high and it has happened to me twice, maybe because I am very fair skinned, but I literally was so covered in new moles (dark pigments) on my face and body that I literally went off completely and after a few weeks I went back to normal.

I found that going slowly and patiently it works just fine. But people, myself included tend to jump the gun and go crazy once you see the new color and bump it up..just be careful bc you can end up with new Moles/darkened skin pigments that you did not have before that stay for good. Not good if they are on your face.

are any of you guys using this in place of tanning?

It doesn't work well by itself in my experience. I suppose eventually it could make you darker by itself but it would cost a significant amount more than tanning. You could always just go outside if you're concerned about tanning beds, sunlight works just as good as beds with this stuff.

Actually, real sun works even better.

It doesn't work well by itself in my experience. I suppose eventually it could make you darker by itself but it would cost a significant amount more than tanning. You could always just go outside if you're concerned about tanning beds, sunlight works just as good as beds with this stuff.

thanks, i am all ready pretty dark so i just want to go low dose and keep it simple. I just all ways wanted to try it and do it so I can just tan twice a month or even once a month to save more money for food. Our beds cost 80 a month for unlimited which is a rip off to me. There are other places, but then im driving all over town.

That and I am looking foward to the P141 side effect as well.

thanks, i am all ready pretty dark so i just want to go low dose and keep it simple. I just all ways wanted to try it and do it so I can just tan twice a month or even once a month to save more money for food. Our beds cost 80 a month for unlimited which is a rip off to me. There are other places, but then im driving all over town.

That and I am looking foward to the P141 side effect as well.

If you're already dark then I bet once a month would be fine. MT2 will take you by surprise if you're not careful.

If you're already dark then I bet once a month would be fine. MT2 will take you by surprise if you're not careful.

thats what i dont want i just want to keep my color where it is maybe get slightly darker. with less bed time.

thats what i dont want i just want to keep my color where it is maybe get slightly darker. with less bed time.

200mcg 15 minutes before tanning should do the trick, just don't tan that often.

I did 250mcg 3x/week for 2 weeks, then 500 mcg for 2 weeks. Tanned 2x a week at the pool. Was really DARK.

I just used 250mcg once a week to keep the color for like 4 months.

I don't use tanning beds anymore. IMO you shouldn't need to with MT2. I just use natural sun and I rarely sunbake either, just general sun exposure. That's the reason why I use it. I don't want to have to expose my skin to excess UV rays

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131