over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MT2 question

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys,
Hopefully someone can answer this for me. Let me give you some back ground real quick, I'm of German and Irish decent, extremely pale skin, when I was a kid, I got a lot of sun burns where my skin blistered up on me, I've had issues with skin cancer in my early 20s and also again in my early 30s, I'm 39 now. I visit my dermatologist every couple of months to do full body checks, whenever I go to the beach/amusement park, or anything where I'm out in the sun for extended periods I try not to have too much skin showing and I use so much sun screen I should invest heavily into their stocks.

My question is, with regards to MT2, if I'm wearing sun screen, will it still have an affect and make me darker when I'm outside? Or would I need to go out without sun screen for short periods of time? How long do you think would be a good time frame to be outside for? remember, I am very pale and BURN very easily.

I, my daughter, my gf/her kids, my brother/sis inlaw new niece and my bestie with her family have several trips coming up this summer, and I'm cutting up big time right now, and I want to take a lot of pics to remember this summer and I don't want my pale skin to blind them or white out the pictures. :) So I'm thinking of other ways to get darker skin... as long as it's safe any way.

Last edited:
crap, does this belong into the peptide section? Sorry about that

I haave type 1 fredrick shin type and get extra dark in summer using it.Moles do get dark and show.

Thanks. I'm also concerned that I have an appt in beginning of Sep with my derm, and she may freak out if I go in dark, esp if the moles become a lot darker. How long does the tan last for?

Thanks. I'm also concerned that I have an appt in beginning of Sep with my derm, and she may freak out if I go in dark, esp if the moles become a lot darker. How long does the tan last for?

I think that depends a lot on how long and how much you're injecting. I did 1mg injections for a month last summer in June. My tan lasted almost until the end of November. It was awesome, haha.

Smaller doses help keep sides like growing and dark moles to a minimum.

Run .250mg a day instead of 1mg

MT2 is awesome stuff. I too am naturally very pale (English descent), but I turn Mediterranean after a couple weeks on the stuff. I don't use sunscreen at all.

i pin 1mg, go out in the sun for a few hours (beach, swimming, etc.) and then pin another 1mg later that day. i may burn a bit from the sun exposure, but im noticeably darker by the next day (no peeling).

the tan lasts pretty long after cessation of the peptide in my experience. I love the stuff.. a tan adds so much to your appearance.

don't pin too much at once or you can get some nasty nausea that can last for hours.

you don't need to be in the sun for it to work. So you can apply sunscreen when you're in the sun as usual. The MT2 will still do its thing.

What type of skin cancer? You do know that if your talking about dysplastic nevi -> melanoma MT2 can cause it to grow and spread right...

I read MT II was developed for protection from skin cancer.
I would use full sunscreen when your outside and still limit your exposer time as you usually do.
It will darken you with what ever exposer you get. It works so much better with some sun..

Peace

Will have an effect sunscreen or not. I used SPF 50 on my face to avoid aging damage and I was so dark it was stupid after a month with just one beach/sun day a week. I'd suggest using around 300 mcg 2-3 x a week at night before bed. It can cause slight nausea and you don't want that on the morning. Should subside after a few minutes.

My experience with it, I'm not naturally tanned and my mum had skin cancer previously. I sort of feel that the MT2 helps protect my skin from the risks of cancer rather than being harmful although this could be wrong.

Dose wise I take it a few seconds before stepping on the sunbed and i only use it once every 2 weeks or so. I take 300mcg and i go very dark off 10 minutes on the bed. I must be quite sensitive to this stuff as it makes me feel pretty awful for the rest of the day but it works well.

I did try taking it before bed every day like someone on here suggested however my tan wasnt any better and I just got moles appearing etc. Using it my way I do not get moles showing up in random places and my existing moles are not getting darker.

This stuff a little goes a long way. .25 mg three times a week is perfect. They really fucked up the research when they first came out with it saying loading 1-2mgs ed. That makes people so sick and makes you look like another race

yes small doses is key, been using mt2 for years, load 250mcgs ed for couple weeks, then 250mcg twice weekly, i tan once week and people ask me if im spanish lol, mt2 is my favorite peptide by far

Like the guy above,I would use it more often if it didn't make me sick for the rest of the day:eek:
you will tan better if you tan while your still flushed from the shot.

Last edited:
I pinned 2.5mg yesterday thinking it was GH (label fell off)

figured it out mid-workout.. lol. was a bit worried because I had pinned insulin and didn't want to throw up my carbs.

was a rough day.

does mt2 automatically turn your skin darker or is the sun needed?

I pinned 2.5mg yesterday thinking it was GH (label fell off)

figured it out mid-workout.. lol. was a bit worried because I had pinned insulin and didn't want to throw up my carbs.

was a rough day.

I reconstitute with 2 or even 3ml bac water so I can do lower doses easier/accurately. Oh, and I keep them separate from my gh:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws