over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MT2 question

Like the guy above,I would use it more often if it didn't make me sick for the rest of the day:eek:
you will tan better if you tan while your still flushed from the shot.

take it right before you lay down to goto sleep =no sick feeling :lightbulb:

you dont need radiation exposure to tan!
you can get tan from the mt2 alone. now, if u use radiation exposure, then you'll get hella dark.
for me, ive found on mt2 in a 20 minute bed i can get darker in 10 minutes than i can in 20 without.
30 minutes in the sun on mt2 equals about 90 minutes wiithout.
so u save on sun damage and future skin cancer cuz u only need a fraction of exposure to get as dark as u want.

tan

MT2 is an awesome peptide. I have medium skin with some freckles, so I burn in the first few exposures to the sun. MT2 will actually help protect you from sunburn and some forms of skin cancer. Let me warn you about some of the sides though. It makes my face flush for about an hour after injection. During the initial loading, it gave me an intense nausea feeling. When I hit the tanning bed or the sun, I immediately tan though. I like it because it doesn't require massive amounts of tanning to get dark. One of the positive sides is increased libido!!

You guys doing 1mg shots are crazy haha...i would get soooo sick. I take .2mg shots a few days a week and lay in the tanning bed for 7-8 mins after and get dark enough that people ask me why the hell im so dark haha.

I'm naturally reflective white as well...like white as paper. But im dark haired and can tan unlike the red haired fellas.

take it right before you lay down to goto sleep =no sick feeling :lightbulb:

Regardless of when I take it I just don't feel right for a good 16 hours:eek: No appetite have to force myself to eat and almost puke 14 hours later just brushing teeth like the morning after heavy drinking but no drinking:).

IM experiencing with this for the first time, but I already have a few observations. I loaded using .5 for about 3 weeks. I was taking at night right before bed, did get the slight sick feeling, did get really flushed, and did get the constant hard ons all night when sleeping. At first I didnt notice a lot with the tanning, and I waited until after week two to start hitting the tanning bed. I only went twice a week for 10 mins. That shit hit me all of a sudden. I went from winter pale to looking like I just got back from 3 months in the islands. Im too fucking dark for mid april. I spent two weekends outside at my sons Lacrosse games in sunny weather and my face and arms are stupid dark. I found myself wearing hats to try to cover my face up so it wouldnt get any darker. Since that 3 week run I went down to .250 twice a week, usually before or after tanning.

I love it, but there are a few things I dont like about it. First and foremost, Ive never really had freckles or moles. I have a lot of darker moles/ spots that have popped up. They arent crazy noticeable now that im dark, but I still dont like it. Also, your areas that are exposed to the natural sun all the time will get exponentially darker than the rest of you if you arent carefull....ie, face, arms, hands. Lastly, certain areas seem to be affected more and get darker, specifically where your skin gets wrinkled up. For instance , knuckles, elbows, etc when unbent are a little darker than the rest of the hand and arm. My fucking dick looks like I pulled it off of another nationality and stuck it on myself when its flacid.....and I cover that shit when I did tan, covered my face too. Im about to wear fucking gloves when I tan!

If I could do it over again, I would have loaded for two weeks with .250, then stuck with that twice a week from there.......YOU DO NOT NEED A LOT!!

Last edited:
IM experiencing with this for the first time, but I already have a few observations. I loaded using .5 for about 3 weeks. I was taking at night right before bed, did get the slight sick feeling, did get really flushed, and did get the constant hard ons all night when sleeping. At first I didnt notice a lot with the tanning, and I waited until after week two to start hitting the tanning bed. I only went twice a week for 10 mins. That shit hit me all of a sudden. I went from winter pale to looking like I just got back from 3 months in the islands. Im too fucking dark for mid april. I spent two weekends outside at my sons Lacrosse games in sunny weather and my face and arms are stupid dark. I found myself wearing hats to try to cover my face up so it wouldnt get any darker. Since that 3 week run I went down to .250 twice a week, usually before or after tanning.

I love it, but there are a few things I dont like about it. First and foremost, Ive never really had freckles or moles. I have a lot of darker moles/ spots that have popped up. They arent crazy noticeable now that im dark, but I still dont like it. Also, your areas that are exposed to the natural sun all the time will get exponentially darker than the rest of you if you arent carefull....ie, face, arms, hands. Lastly, certain areas seem to be affected more and get darker, specifically where your skin gets wrinkled up. For instance , knuckles, elbows, etc when unbent are a little darker than the rest of the hand and arm. My fucking dick looks like I pulled it off of another nationality and stuck it on myself when its flacid.....and I cover that shit when I did tan, covered my face too. Im about to wear fucking gloves when I tan!

If I could do it over again, I would have loaded for two weeks with .250, then stuck with that twice a week from there.......YOU DO NOT NEED A LOT!!

when you say .250 a week to load is that the total over two shots or do you take 2 .25 shots a week?

Keep the peptide cool but not refrigerated.

Use .25mg at a time

Take anti histamines.

= slower building tan and no side effects except for getting woken up with nighttime erections!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws