over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MT2 questions

jaywall7

Newbies
Hey everyone,
I have a bunch of questions about Melanotan 2. I have ran it before but I experienced severe nausea.... I tried w multiple sources and mixed it w BAC water. I was using 1 mg a day at the end, but I worked my way up to that dose from 1/4 mg. Here are some questions for those who are experienced with MT2...

1) How do you lessen the nausea feeling caused by MT2? I took it before bed which helped sometimes, but I also experienced some night terrors from too much at nighttime.

2) Do you have to mix it with BAC water if you are only going to need it refrigerated for 10 days? I don't understand how BAC water (.9% alcohol water) makes such a huge difference in keeping it useable.

3) I am half Italian and can tan, but I have a pretty fair complexion before the summer. What dose should I use and is there a loading phase? I have 40 mgs right now in 4 ten mg bottles. How long will it take for the MT2 to heighten the sensitivity to sunlight?

4) Anything and everything will help out. I am not trying to be lazy and not do my research, I have but I've gotten such mixed feedback, etc. that I thought I would just post the questions and concerns on here....

I do also have a few moles and I don't want them to become darker and larger and I don't want a ton more. Thanks ahead of time for any feedback....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For starters don't use 1mg!

Anti histamines help, do a google and the right one will come up because they don't all work.

I found subq in the leg was slightly better than belly for nausea.

Could make a nasal spray instead, side effects are lessened and it still works.

For starters don't use 1mg!

Anti histamines help, do a google and the right one will come up because they don't all work.

I found subq in the leg was slightly better than belly for nausea.

Could make a nasal spray instead, side effects are lessened and it still works.

Wow! I never knew you could use it as a nasal spray! That's pretty cool! So 1 mg is a little much. What would you recommend for daily dosage?

Also, how do you pin your upper legs sub Q? The quads are so lean that there is barely any skin or fat to grab onto. Anyways, I thought you had to hit the stomach. Can you pin anywhere on the body sub Q? Thanks again.....

Just do 0.25 2-3 a week. It will DEFINITELY still get you as dark as you could ever realistically want to be. Might just take a few weeks. Stuff is awful on your blood pressure in high doses my friend.

Just do 0.25 2-3 a week. It will DEFINITELY still get you as dark as you could ever realistically want to be. Might just take a few weeks. Stuff is awful on your blood pressure in high doses my friend.

Very good to know my friend. Thank you!

I start with 100mcgs 3x a week then move to 250mcgs. After desired color I maintain with 250mcgs once a week. 1mg seems high but I've seen others use doses that high before.

Everybody's body is different when it comes to everything but definitely melatonin what my wife does because she is the same way is pin it right before you go to sleep put a ice cube in a sandwich bag put the pin in it next to your bed take a Benadryl and right before you fall asleep take your shot. As far as where you take your shot you can pin anywhere on your body Sub-Q I prefer my ass but if you want to try upper leg see what happens I would try different places. Start out with 250 MCG like Rambo says for a few days then 500 MCG for 3 or 4 days after that you should be able to go up to one mg no problem. Personally I can pin 3 or 4 mg at one time and not have any nausea but the Benadryl and right before you go to sleep definitely helps and start in your dose very low and working your way up definitely helps too.. good luck I hope you get it down..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wow! I never knew you could use it as a nasal spray! That's pretty cool! So 1 mg is a little much. What would you recommend for daily dosage?

Also, how do you pin your upper legs sub Q? The quads are so lean that there is barely any skin or fat to grab onto. Anyways, I thought you had to hit the stomach. Can you pin anywhere on the body sub Q? Thanks again.....

What's up brother I didn't even realize who I was commenting to. You can definitely turn your upper quad in fact there is no where on your body that is too lean unless you're below 7% body fat then there might be a few places. If you're having that much problem with nausea then make it into a nasal spray. To do this you can use 8 ml of BAC water, just mix it into a empty nasal spray bottle, to start since you're so sensitive to the nausea do two sprays one in each nostril just make sure you blow your nose first and it's going all the way up. As far as injecting it the needle only has to go in a very little bit between 1/8 and 1/4 of an inch. I will attach a picture that I hope will help you. Do you have a questions to shoot me a message you know I don't mind helping you out.. 20170623_150520.jpg

What's up brother I didn't even realize who I was commenting to. You can definitely turn your upper quad in fact there is no where on your body that is too lean unless you're below 7% body fat then there might be a few places. If you're having that much problem with nausea then make it into a nasal spray. To do this you can use 8 ml of BAC water, just mix it into a empty nasal spray bottle, to start since you're so sensitive to the nausea do two sprays one in each nostril just make sure you blow your nose first and it's going all the way up. As far as injecting it the needle only has to go in a very little bit between 1/8 and 1/4 of an inch. I will attach a picture that I hope will help you. Do you have a questions to shoot me a message you know I don't mind helping you out..View attachment 92902

Awesome. Thanks Mills. I did the antihistamine approach on Wednesday and took 50 mgs promethaZine and 800 mgs ibuprofen for the headaches. I pinned .25 mgs in my stomach so I had minor nausea but I still got that overall shitty feeling - headache, fatigue, aches, etc. But last night I didn't even take any medicine and I pinned about .4 mgs in my quad area Sub Q and I also put the needle in wayyyy less. I don't know if it was the spot where I pinned or the fact that I didn't put the needle all the way in, but I literally felt like I didn't take any melanotan. At first I was a little concerned that I didn't get any into my system, but when I woke up in the middle of the night with a painful erection, I knew I got plenty of melanotan. So that is what I am gonna do from now on. Tonight I am pinning 1/2 mg in the same area on the other leg. I should be fine with the sides. I'll be at 1 mg by next week. As you know Mills, my skin is naturally pretty fair so it may take 20 mgs until I notice the full effects. Anyways, thanks again big mills and everyone for the help! It worked!

Awesome. Thanks Mills. I did the antihistamine approach on Wednesday and took 50 mgs promethaZine and 800 mgs ibuprofen for the headaches. I pinned .25 mgs in my stomach so I had minor nausea but I still got that overall shitty feeling - headache, fatigue, aches, etc. But last night I didn't even take any medicine and I pinned about .4 mgs in my quad area Sub Q and I also put the needle in wayyyy less. I don't know if it was the spot where I pinned or the fact that I didn't put the needle all the way in, but I literally felt like I didn't take any melanotan. At first I was a little concerned that I didn't get any into my system, but when I woke up in the middle of the night with a painful erection, I knew I got plenty of melanotan. So that is what I am gonna do from now on. Tonight I am pinning 1/2 mg in the same area on the other leg. I should be fine with the sides. I'll be at 1 mg by next week. As you know Mills, my skin is naturally pretty fair so it may take 20 mgs until I notice the full effects. Anyways, thanks again big mills and everyone for the help! It worked!

That's good you found a way to take it. Now when you say you don't notice effects until 20mg you mean 20 mg by taking a little bit at a time until you work up to that much as in your system? If so that's not right you need to go tanning after you get about six mg in your system for about five minutes do UV rays will trigger your body to release Melanin and make that mt2 start working then again after you get to about 11 mg I would tan for 7 minutes by then you will have a nice tan after you get to 16 or 17 I would tan again probably be able to go for 10 minutes at that point depending on how you feel from the seven minute tan. That's a big mistake everyone makes they think they can just take it and get dark which you can but it takes a lot longer if you go tanning it speeds the process up so much faster because like I said the UV rays causes your body to release melanin. I hope that helps you a little bit brother..

That's good you found a way to take it. Now when you say you don't notice effects until 20mg you mean 20 mg by taking a little bit at a time until you work up to that much as in your system? If so that's not right you need to go tanning after you get about six mg in your system for about five minutes do UV rays will trigger your body to release Melanin and make that mt2 start working then again after you get to about 11 mg I would tan for 7 minutes by then you will have a nice tan after you get to 16 or 17 I would tan again probably be able to go for 10 minutes at that point depending on how you feel from the seven minute tan. That's a big mistake everyone makes they think they can just take it and get dark which you can but it takes a lot longer if you go tanning it speeds the process up so much faster because like I said the UV rays causes your body to release melanin. I hope that helps you a little bit brother..

Definitely helps. Yes, I meant 20 mgs in my system over 3 weeks or however long it takes. But I have been on for a week and already tanned 3 or 4 times. The first time I went for 8 minutes and didn't burn. The other times I went in for the full time and was fine at 10 mins. No burning. I went last night and I am about to go again tonight. The more tanning when trying to get TAN, the better (unless you are burning which is NOT the case for me). Thanks again for the help and advice. I am a few shades darker already and can't wait to see what I look like in another few weeks!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity