over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MTren Oral

i take mtren at doses ranging from 500mcg - 1.5mg several times a week as a preworkout And have done so for a few months. In that respect it shines due to the aggression, strength, and pumps. Feels like a mix of tren and a strong stimulant, most times with a crash after the workout. Just my personal opinion but i feel thats all its good for, a strong preworkout.

im definitely not an authority on the subject however so please report back and let us know how it goes.
To be honest Zerati I think the best you can do is a combination of what SothernMuscle and tren_plz recommend.
Use the mtren as a preworkout (assuming you already bought it) so you can hammer the shit out of yourself in the gym and run a long ester test in the background for recovery and growth. Long term you'd probably end up overtraining but if you're looking for a 3-6 week push to trim up before summer gets here it would prob work. But yeah, you don't want to be taking that stuff every 8 hours and be counting on mtren alone for growth.

That and shift 50% of your breakfast and dinner carbs to pre and post workout and your physique should move in the right direction.

I’ve never tried M-Tren before until yesterday. I ordered some pharmaquo super lean tabs. Each tab contains:
- 33mg anavar
- 33mg winstrol
- 33mg tbol
- 1mg m-tren

im also taking about 300mg test/Tren/mast each. Y’all have me excited with all this toxicity talk.
Dude, I don't even know how I'd run those tabs. Thinking about the half-lives and the dosages I'd like to take. I guess if I could split the tab 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at bedtime but...

Dude, I don't even know how I'd run those tabs. Thinking about the half-lives and the dosages I'd like to take. I guess if I could split the tab 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at bedtime but...
I'd personally rather a tablet like that have half the listed doses.

I'd personally rather a tablet like that have half the listed doses.
Right? I checked the website, not cheap but not too expensive... 60 tabs per pack. I wouldn't mind going 99mgs var per day but 99 winstrol is just asking for liver issues and 99 t-bol gives very little extra performance just more liver stress, 40mg is fine. The East Germans did experiments on olympic gymnasts and even 5000mg per day wasn't much better than 40.

Probably if I were the supplier I'd rather make something like 15mg each anavar, winny, t-bol and 333mcg mtren and 90 tabs per pack. Then customers could take one every 8 hours and expect reasonably stable blood concentrations of each compound for 1 month per pack.

I ran oral tren by accident once…couldn’t figure out why my “dbol” was working so badass..turns out they sent me some mislabeled shit..sent me a email explaining what happened a month later lol

On TRT also. Yea, my body responds crazily good to low doses. 500mcg for me like 1mg or 1.5mg for the average person. I also get sides easier at lower doses so it's not like a genetic gift, just saves me money lol.

I've read people gaining 10-15lbs with Mtren
I call bullshit on 10-15 lbs. the shit is toxic as fuck and you feel toxic using it. Fucked with appetite and digestion a lot. Nothing doing that is going to put that much weight on you especially if you’ve been using gear for a long time.

I’m splitting the tab also. Half first thing AM. 2nd half around lunch. I don’t need pumps in my sleep lol

Right? I checked the website, not cheap but not too expensive... 60 tabs per pack. I wouldn't mind going 99mgs var per day but 99 winstrol is just asking for liver issues and 99 t-bol gives very little extra performance just more liver stress, 40mg is fine. The East Germans did experiments on olympic gymnasts and even 5000mg per day wasn't much better than 40.

Probably if I were the supplier I'd rather make something like 15mg each anavar, winny, t-bol and 333mcg mtren and 90 tabs per pack. Then customers could take one every 8 hours and expect reasonably stable blood concentrations of each compound for 1 month per pack.
I was just shocked to see such a powerhouse blend. All in one tablet! It’s pretty impressive. I haven’t taken orals in years I bet. Had to come out of anabolic retirement for this monstrosity. I’m only a couple days in though. It’s going alongside the old test/tren/mast staple. Oh and GH

I’ve never tried M-Tren before until yesterday. I ordered some pharmaquo super lean tabs. Each tab contains:
- 33mg anavar
- 33mg winstrol
- 33mg tbol
- 1mg m-tren

im also taking about 300mg test/Tren/mast each. Y’all have me excited with all this toxicity talk.
That's a nice combination, including the TMT. The 1/2 life of Winstrol is 24 hr, T-bol 16 hr, so you can take this once daily preworkout with good effect.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131