over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Multi-Peps in Single Syringe

MassiveTrauma

Newbies
I am prepping for an upcoming peptide run and have a concern regarding syringe loading. I know most people don't have an issue loading, for example, GHRP and CJC into the same syringe. I am planning on doing this, but also including an additional peptide (either Frag or MT-II). My worry, after seeing some pics of the dulling effects of multiple uses on needles, is that drawing from 3 different vials before injecting may dangerously blunt the point. Is this a valid worry, and if so, are there any suggestions for a work around? Thanks!

in my opinion the point is going to be trashed after going threw 3 stoppers. i would go two stoppers then a sub q inject at most. I am really fickle about this though as i like my needles to be as sharp as possible and slide right in.

It's OK...

I know what James is getting at... and we've all seen those pics I think.... really though, you're fine... make the skin taught, stab fast, and no worries :)

I know what James is getting at... and we've all seen those pics I think.... really though, you're fine... make the skin taught, stab fast, and no worries :)

:yeahthat:
if im doing a gh chaser i always use same pin load the gh 10 mins after the ipam/cjc-never had a pob-not saying you should-just my experiance

noticed the same thing

its a pain... but i saw a post where backloading helps
seems like a good idea , just havent tried

I am prepping for an upcoming peptide run and have a concern regarding syringe loading. I know most people don't have an issue loading, for example, GHRP and CJC into the same syringe. I am planning on doing this, but also including an additional peptide (either Frag or MT-II). My worry, after seeing some pics of the dulling effects of multiple uses on needles, is that drawing from 3 different vials before injecting may dangerously blunt the point. Is this a valid worry, and if so, are there any suggestions for a work around? Thanks!

Ive found when pinning abdomen that various places, even in close proximity to eachother, have huge variations in sensitivity. I usually clean a large area and then gently push the needle up against the skin to see. Some places I can immediately tell will hurt, other places I cannot even feel. Find that place and a slightly less than sharp needle will be pain free.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

insulin syringes are cheap, don't reuse them, you are asking for trouble. Wipe the vial stopper & injection site with a prep pad. use once and toss. no abscesses for me thanks

insulin syringes are cheap, don't reuse them, you are asking for trouble. Wipe the vial stopper & injection site with a prep pad. use once and toss. no abscesses for me thanks

I appreciate that insulin syringes are cheap, but my motivating worry is reducing the number of injections per day. For example, using 1 syringe per peptide and using GHRP/GRF (twice daily) plus MT-II (once daily), I'd be looking at pinning 5 times; pretty quickly, I'm going to run out of places to pin. I appreciate the worry about abscesses, but saturating your abdomen with subq injections can't be good either!

Mix 'Em and Pop the Top

Mix your peps into one vial. Use larger multi-vial for multiple peps and/or decrease solution in smaller vials and dose accordingly (do the math).
Thats one ndl/syr pop thru the top and your injxn.
Or simply take stopper off and draw using nice sharp ndl/syr combo.

Questions on waste? Do you really think such minute amounts of research chem are truly precise? You're lucky if the amounts are even close to accurate let alone precise. Backloading yields much waste.

Sterility? Draw in clean environment. Its as sterile as it gets as the moment you take the cap off the needle to draw your chem. Just don't drop syr/ndl on the ground and lick the damn thing.

Spend an hour or so loading up multiple syringes and put them in the fridge or freezer. Prepare 30 to 50 syringes for a week's dose schedule. Best is a separate small freezer set on low temp and you're good to go.

Mix your peps into one vial. Use larger multi-vial for multiple peps and/or decrease solution in smaller vials and dose accordingly (do the math).

I understood that the varying charges of different peptides made mixing them (prior to immediate injection) a bad idea, as this would accelerate breakdown of the peptide bonds. Is this incorrect, and there is no compromise on shelf life when mixing peptide for storage after reconstitution?

I understood that the varying charges of different peptides made mixing them (prior to immediate injection) a bad idea, as this would accelerate breakdown of the peptide bonds. Is this incorrect, and there is no compromise on shelf life when mixing peptide for storage after reconstitution?

I read the same thing. Mixing two peptides in one vial causes ddegredation of both peptides.

Guys the key here is dont mix the peptides and store them. If you want to draw up some cjc and some ghrp to dose together, draw it up and take them. No harm, no foul. Dont combine two bottles and put it back in the fridge. Syringes are too cheap to be worrying about conserving them.

Stability of peptides

Following excerpt is brief regarding degradation of peps:

5. Racemization - This term is loosely used to refer to the overall loss of chiral integrity of the amino acid or peptide. Racemization involves the base-catalyzed conversion of one enantiomer (usually the L-form) of an amino acid into a 1:1 mixture of L- and D-enantiomers. This is more of a concern during peptide synthesis, but a much lesser problem in the finished peptide. In addition, this transformation is very hard to detect and difficult to control.

The general ways to prevent or minimize peptide degradation is to store the peptide in lyophilized form at -20oC or preferably at -80oC (if available). If the peptide is in solution, freeze-thaw cycles should be avoided by freezing individual aliquots. Exposure to pH>8 should be avoided. However, if it is necessary to dissolve peptides at pH>8, its exposure should be minimized and solutions should be chilled. Finally, prolonged exposure of lyophilized peptides and solutions (especially at high pH) to atmospheric oxygen should be minimized.

My interpretation is combination of your peps will not affect individual structures. What does affect structural integrity involves your handling of solvent (i.e. BacH2O, AA) so refrigerate/freeze immediately until use. The peps are not as fragile as many apparently wish to believe.

Read through the basics in chem/research pages and here is link to some basics:
Learning Center

A chemistry degree is helpful, but not entirely necessary to sift through the information. Much easier to combine and pin. Also, please utilize the understanding of hormonal cascade involved in physiology and you will put to optimal use the substances.

Drawing from two vials in the same pin causes a noticable dulling of the pin imo. I probably insert slower than some, but the 29g is harder to get through the skin on my abdomen than a25g in the glutes. Ive seen those pics also, and with each use it degrades considerably. Since you cant use a draw needle on insulin pinz, I suppose removing the stopper on the vial is the only solution if your concerned.

When it comes to AAS injects using a larger pin (22-25g), it is best to draw with one pin and and inject with another, but when it coms to insulin pins, you don't have to worry about dulling the pin if you draw from 2 vials. Yes, the pin is dulled when you draw with it (although it's not like you have a choice with a slin pin anyway), but it s already considerably duled after the 11st draw, so a 2nd one won't make much of a difference. You will be fine. However, I would not continue to re-use slin pins after your 1st inject.

Guys the key here is dont mix the peptides and store them. If you want to draw up some cjc and some ghrp to dose together, draw it up and take them. No harm, no foul. Dont combine two bottles and put it back in the fridge. Syringes are too cheap to be worrying about conserving them.

O hit the nail on the head.

I preload two CJC/GHRP-6 syringes every morning to use at work. Mixing the two *in the syringe* is fine. I actually don't even refrigerate them after drawing the stuff into the syringe and take them 3 hours apart and I still get that "buzz" from the combo just as strong as I just drew it and injected from the fridge.

The key here is timing. I think some time out of the fridge and/or combined is okay... But when it drags out to days, then stuff can get crazy (or lack of craziness, thereof ;))

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131