over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Multiple small suspension shots for best gains

Right now im only running .3mls every six hours except before workout which is 1ml, that way i have test in me 24hrs a day.

why would you run a test e, c or any base when your running test suspension. MG for MG your getting almost 100% of test. If you shoot every 12 hours or twice a day you will have a steady flow 24 hours a day....no need to run another test on top of test suspension.

I do have a friend who runs prop one day then suspension the second day and says he prefers it this way vs everyday of the same. He does not know why it seems to work better but maybe someone else can give some thoughts on this. I think he said Milos said it in an old article as well but I have no idea

So after reading Dats articles it seems as if the best overall growth comes from HGH at more frequent SPIKES aka multiple smaller IM or IV GH shots or multiple smaller gh shots 20min after ghrp6 or ghrp6/mod1-29. So im thinking this could be similar for testosterone as well.

if you read the article completely you would see the reason why spikes of HGH work well. the body naturally produces several spikes throughout the day. in the morning, when you first go to sleep, and after intense exercise. using peptides to stimulate growth function the best if you use them in a fashion to mimic what the body does naturally

HGH functions COMPLETELY different than testosterone. testosterone levels vary little during the day, with the highest level in the morning. the amount of variance of testosterone is not even close to the amount of variance of HGH - so using the HGH analogy is unfounded

i love suspension more than any other compound. But when i use it i only inject once a day and thats about an hour b4 my workout. Thne on non-workout dayz i just shoot it at the same time as i would if i was gonna work out. Now i also always run a long ester along with it for one main reason. Whe n i come off the suspension i dont want my test levels to dramatically drop while i wait for my other test to kick in. Thats y i run a low dose of test e or c along wit it usually like 400mg. so by the time i come off the suspension the long ester is already workin full blown and i dont have to wait the 3-4 weeks it usually take to build up. This is how ive been doin it every time i use suspension and it works great for me and just seems to make more sense anyways.

If you shoot suspension 2 times per day than you don`t need 200mg base, and I would shoot every 12 hours.

Emeric, do you feel that using suspension in this manner has an advantage over using longer ester test like enan, cyp, or even prop?

Hope you see this Emeric?!

Im sorry guys I have to call BS on this.

Heres the down low.
Even if using a water based suspension its going to take a full 24 hours just for the water to be absorbed from an injection let alone metabolize the test in it.
1 ml shot per day of test susp whether 50 or 100 mg will pretty definitely bleed continuously into the blood for more than 24 hours with a 24 hour half life of the test itself. After administering so, 1 shot per day will balance out REAL WELL even(especially) with water based susp.
Oil based would work out the same with maybe a day more bleed so you could do every other day injects.

Multiple daily injects unless done with water based AND IV (even then is HIGHLY questionable) is absolutely useless. Unless you just enjoy sticking yourself.

War

Heres the down low.
Even if using a water based suspension its going to take a full 24 hours just for the water to be absorbed from an injection let alone metabolize the test in it.
1 ml shot per day of test susp whether 50 or 100 mg will pretty definitely bleed continuously into the blood for more than 24 hours with a 24 hour half life of the test itself. After administering so, 1 shot per day will balance out REAL WELL even(especially) with water based susp.
Oil based would work out the same with maybe a day more bleed so you could do every other day injects.

Multiple daily injects unless done with water based AND IV (even then is HIGHLY questionable) is absolutely useless. Unless you just enjoy sticking yourself.

War

Im not experienced with suspension. But a water based suspension(not solution) shouldnt take long to disolve(not sure if this is the right word) into the blood.

But I can tell you one thing for sure! Emeric is a person who has more knowledge and experience than most people on the board. It doesn't make him a know all...but he knows his shit!

bump for Emeric

I would like his answer to this to

This is an example of someone giving advice on something pretty important and getting it all wrong. TERRIBLE advice and I will leave it at that.

Skip

Heres the down low.

War

This is an example of someone giving advice on something pretty important and getting it all wrong. TERRIBLE advice and I will leave it at that.

Skip

I'd be happy to have you elaborate.
I'm more than happy to learn more given the opportunity and if I am wrong please tell me how.

By the way I was NOT giving advice. I was merely giving my opinion on the topic. I really hope I can have a different opinion without having it be a problem.

Like I said I am always willing to learn and if I am wrong please by all means let me know how. I don't think we need to make it argument or anything or make statements berating others just some good valid points will do.
Maybe the 3-4mg size shots is the secret that makes all the difference in the world.

War

Last edited:
Im not experienced with suspension. But a water based suspension(not solution) shouldnt take long to disolve(not sure if this is the right word) into the blood.

But I can tell you one thing for sure! Emeric is a person who has more knowledge and experience than most people on the board. It doesn't make him a know all...but he knows his shit!

It might be much faster.
Maybe say it takes 4 to 6 hours for the water itself to be absorbed.
Still the hormone wouldn't have had time to get absorbed.
This is one of the reasons prop and susp is more painful than some other injects.
The hormone is often left after the carrier is absorbed and the crystals are irritating the muscle.
I still believe the hormone would slowly be absorbed over a 24 hour period and then accounting for half life I still don't see how it changes things much.

Maybe if it really is super low dose like 3 to 4 mg it changes the rate of absorption enough to need the more persistent poking to keep plasma levels up.
I'm not sure I see the true value still compared to say 20 to 50mg once per day.

Maybe Emeric can explain this better and where I'm wrong with this.

War

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity