over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

multiple tears in groin

greenpathy

Registered
had a softball game last tuesday and felt a very sharp dull pain in my inner groin area, left side. went home and finally around 1 am i could not take the pain. went to ER where they started pumping in the drugs to calm me down. Had cat scan with dye and now i have multiple tears in my left groin area. man this fucking shit is soo painful. Blood has went all the way down my left foot to my toes, foot is all swollen and even my good side ( right hip ) has bad blood look to it. All orthopedic said was its going to take a long time to heal, heres your percocets, come back in 3 weeks for a follow up. Fuck the swelling is unreal. pain is unreal.. did have xray on hip also, so nothing broken, just multiple tears..about how long am i looking at here? this could not have happened at a worse time ( start of summer) damn!!

Damn that sucks! Groin pulls are very painful from my experience. So I can’t imagine actually having a torn groin!!!! The smallest of movements puts you in excruciating pain. Maybe look into some low dose GH, and some peptides to help aid in recovery. Aside from that be careful with them percs brutha! Easy road to slip down and the end is not a good place to be!

Cage

Damn that sucks! Groin pulls are very painful from my experience. So I can’t imagine actually having a torn groin!!!! The smallest of movements puts you in excruciating pain. Maybe look into some low dose GH, and some peptides to help aid in recovery. Aside from that be careful with them percs brutha! Easy road to slip down and the end is not a good place to be!

Cage
I agree ... Er gave me 5-325's about 28 of them. Then the orthopedic turned around and gave me another 28. ill look into some peptides but yes everything seems to be connected in some way to that damn torn groin muscle...my poor leg and foot looks like im a dialysis patient its horrible with blood

If you use BPC-157 and TB500 just remember that getting the pain down is one thing but actually healing is another. Hopefully those modalities get the pain down/gone but these tears will take a fair amount of time to heal. Tell your doctor that you lift religiously, it's a lifestyle, and you know that he can't make exact predictions but press him for more information on the injury and when you can do rehab or get back to the gym.

I predict in 10 days you'll be healed enough to work around it.

Are they sure no muscles detached? I went through that whole mess and they didn't catch that the gracilis had torn off wherever it is supposed to be anchored. Friggin not cool.

Plus get very not cool if the bleeding flows into your wedding tackle area. Try to avoid that.

i know your pain.
had double heart catheter done through the groin together with 8 heart muscle biopsys where they go into each side with a 9,1mm tube.
Was no good feeling and took a while until walking didnt hurt..

i know your pain.
had double heart catheter done through the groin together with 8 heart muscle biopsys where they go into each side with a 9,1mm tube.
Was no good feeling and took a while until walking didnt hurt..
Watch for pericarditis with that now too. It can come on weeks later after surgery. Not sure if you already had some. I had a bout of it after my last surgery in February. It came on in March some and then again in April up into May. It seems mostly gone now. That surgery was over 7 hours long and he burned the hell out of the inside of my heart.

had a softball game last tuesday and felt a very sharp dull pain in my inner groin area, left side. went home and finally around 1 am i could not take the pain. went to ER where they started pumping in the drugs to calm me down. Had cat scan with dye and now i have multiple tears in my left groin area. man this fucking shit is soo painful. Blood has went all the way down my left foot to my toes, foot is all swollen and even my good side ( right hip ) has bad blood look to it. All orthopedic said was its going to take a long time to heal, heres your percocets, come back in 3 weeks for a follow up. Fuck the swelling is unreal. pain is unreal.. did have xray on hip also, so nothing broken, just multiple tears..about how long am i looking at here? this could not have happened at a worse time ( start of summer) damn!!
Did you feel it tear when it happened? How do you think you did it? I would guess moving laterally, side to side maybe?

Watch for pericarditis with that now too. It can come on weeks later after surgery. Not sure if you already had some. I had a bout of it after my last surgery in February. It came on in March some and then again in April up into May. It seems mostly gone now. That surgery was over 7 hours long and he burned the hell out of the inside of my heart.
what would be the symptoms of that?

what would be the symptoms of that?
Pain, burning sensation in your chest around the heart. Almost feels like a strain in your pec muscle. Sometimes the pain worsens when you inhale.

Are they sure no muscles detached? I went through that whole mess and they didn't catch that the gracilis had torn off wherever it is supposed to be anchored. Friggin not cool.

Plus get very not cool if the bleeding flows into your wedding tackle area. Try to avoid that.
all i can tell you is they did a cat scan with contrasting dye, both the ER dr and my orthopedic dr ( who treats all of the carolina hurricanes hockey players) for hip injuries swears there are just multiple tears in the adductor/groin area and that surgery is not benificial at all. Swelling has gone down, but you can not ( for the life of me ) get through the day without hitting a pain pill. It just simply burns too bad and feels like a branding iron is beside your nuts 24/7. that area is as tight as a cantelope and is bulged out bad, the rest of the leg is finally going down ( swelling) its just blood is moving all around and stuff. but overall i am getting better.

I predict in 10 days you'll be healed enough to work around it.
depends on your definition of work around it. can i limp around the house and finally move this peg leg into my truck now...yes.... but i agree with who ever stated im months aways from being close...im def going to try the peptides mentioned above..

If you use BPC-157 and TB500 just remember that getting the pain down is one thing but actually healing is another. Hopefully those modalities get the pain down/gone but these tears will take a fair amount of time to heal. Tell your doctor that you lift religiously, it's a lifestyle, and you know that he can't make exact predictions but press him for more information on the injury and when you can do rehab or get back to the gym.
I did last visit..his main focus was getting the swelling out of the leg and then we can start light PT.

Reactions: Bio
Ouch yeah that's gonna be more than a few days.
yep im fucked rite at the start of summer..Im soo angry at this adductor and in general,,,i hate being limited so bad..its driving me nuts and its only been a few weeks...i chew people out for no reason, i am all over the place horomone wise because im upset at this tear..i just try to keep my head up and positive but its hard.

In the early 80s, my groin muscle felt like a rubber band pull so far and snap. I can feel the tear. I never went to the hospital. Within a short time I was working out again. The pain was excruciating at first, but it recovered fast.

That sucks man. I had a severe groin pull about a year ago but luckily nothing was torn. Yours sounds painful as hell. I went the GH route and it seemed to shave quite a bit of time off of my recovery process. Best of luck in your recovery.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws