advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mulungu bark Extract: Nature's most powerful GABAergic!!!

Mike Arnold

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Verified Sponsor
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sponsors
1653803489854.png

Hello, everyone! You'll be hearing a lot more about this amazing extract in the coming weeks, as I am about to release it as part of a 3 ingredient formula designed to assist with sleep and anxiety. The product is called Stage-3Z.

This stuff REALLY WORKS! I know, personally. I've been testing it extensively...and I have secured what I believe to be the highest quality Mulungu extract currently in existence.

Mulungu is a powerful GABBA-A modulator (and also an endogenous melatonin secretagogue, which means no more issues with exogenous melatonin) that not only lacks the tolerance and dependence issues associated with prescription GABAergics, but actually supplies health benefits. In studies, it has equaled diazepam (valium) in its efficacy. In addition to its GABAergic effects, it also function as an inhibitor of the Nicotinic receptor.

Furthermore, studies have shown it to be a potent anti-depressant.

I've tried virtually every single natural sleep/anxiety substance available today...and I have yet to find anything that works as well as this stuff (outside of high quality, high dose kava, but kava certainly has some drawbacks that aren't for everyone)! This stuff is even more powerful when paired with synergistic Gabba Transaminase Inhibitors, which are also included in this product.

We've heard of things like Valerian, Ashwagandha, Skullcap, etc. Mulungu is far superior.

With many other sleep/anxiety products, what do we see? Typically, we see a bunch of different ingredients thrown together in low doses. In fact, sometimes the dose are so low that the ingredients are virtually useless. They might look good on the label, but they aren't providing much of an effect. The truth is that many of the best natural anxiolytic/sleep aides must be used in much higher does than what we are currently seeing.

My new product is dosed so high that it must be scooped! Caps are unrealistic, as the serving size is 2.25-9 grams. Try fitting 9 grams in capsules. Its like 18 caps. LOL. The good news is that the product mixes with 1-3 ounces of hot water and tastes like tea. The total product weight--the weight of the actual active ingredients--is 180 grams. Compare that to ANY sleep product currently on the market.

Look, I am by no means speaking badly about any other sleep/anxiety products. Some of them are pretty decent, but they're just not dosed like this product, NOR do they contain Mulungu Extract. Each full serving provides a full 5 grams of lab-tested 3:1 Mulungu Extract from (what I believe) is the best Mulungu provider on Earth. This product can only be obtained from South America and there are a LOT of shady suppliers.

To my knowledge, MA Labs will be the 1st company in this industry to bring you this potent, natural GABAergic...and in dosages you won't find anywhere else...combined with large doses of 2 other synergistic, scientifically validated ingredients.

I will be selecting loggers very soon!

1653803540202.png

Something you take before bed for better sleep to something you take during the day to be in a better mood? Habit forming at all?

It can absolutely be taken in the day if one is taking it for anxiety purposes. It can also be used before bed if sleep is the desired goal. It modulates the GABA-A receptor, which is the target receptor for many sleep and anxiety prescriptions. Dosage (as well as bodyweight and personal sensitivity) will largely determine the degree of effect. If one is experiencing anxiety, activating GABA receptors helps offset excessive glutamatergic and alpha/beta-adrenergic activation, thereby helping to alleviate the problem. If the dose gets high enough, they will start to get sleepy, but using the right dose in the midst of excitatory receptor overstimulation will simply help balance them out and feel more normal. If anxiety isn't being experienced, then same effects are achieved, but at a lower dosage. In other words, if someone needs to sleep, but can't due to significant anxiety, they will simply require a larger dose in order to overcome all the excitatory receptor stimulation going on. In the end, the degree of GABA receptor stimulation (relative to excitatory stimulation) will determine whether one gets sleepy, or just mellows out.

There are zero dependence issues associated with any of the ingredients in the product.

In terms of mood, I notice mild-moderate mood boosting effects. Often, at night, when I am on the couch watching TV with my wife, I take it just so I can relax and enjoy myself. I am more in the moment and content.

Ill be buying. History of sleep issues here.
I know Mike makes good stuff, I just finished some of his S23 (oil) and have used his Somatozine and other random things.
Always excellent..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner