over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

murfreesboro tn steroid bust

rizzo

Registered
MURFREESBORO — City police recently confiscated the largest amount of steroids in the department’s history while investigating an “international drug smuggling operation.”

Murfreesboro Police VICE officers, with the help of agents from the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, arrested Leslie E. Parker, Jr., of Murfreesboro, Jan. 27 in connection with the operation, according to a news release from Murfreesboro Police.

Parker was arrested after a “long term investigation” revealed he was receiving and distributing large quantities of steroids, according to police.

“Investigators believe the illegal drugs were being shipped from China to JFK International Airport, and then mailed to Parker locally,” said MPD spokesman Kyle Evans, via the press release. “Using the U.S. Postal Service, he distributed the drugs to mid-level dealers, both locally, and throughout the entire country to be sold to individual users.”

Lead investigator Bryant Mitchell arrested and charged Parker with Possession and Distribution of a Schedule III Drug and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, according to the news release.

Investigators confiscated a large quantity of illegal steroids with a street value over $500,000 from a storage unit and from a local hotel room where Parker was living, the release reads.

“This represents one of the largest steroid confiscations in Department history,” Evans said.

**broken link removed**

There is going to be some jacked LEO for quite some time..

This article has pictures of the seizure...Of course none of the pictures are large enough to know what brand or who the source might be. :banghead:

**broken link removed**

Video and picture of the person arrested.

**broken link removed**

Hope he doesn't roll...

Interesting
Orals that are packed and tied with rubber band look familiar. at least packaging.....

that guy is probably just a remailer for a bigger operation. I would bet there are more remailers here and he is not the only one. Too bad they do not mention what the original tip was that started the investigation. Sounds like someone at that gym started the ball rolling.

that guy is probably just a remailer for a bigger operation. I would bet there are more remailers here and he is not the only one. Too bad they do not mention what the original tip was that started the investigation. Sounds like someone at that gym started the ball rolling.

True, but thing is remailer for who and hope the guy didn't keep addresses around.

Loose lips sink ships boys! Don't tell anyone shit! If you do, you're setting yourself up to get popped. If you tell people your business, you will eventually be busted, this I promise you.

True, but thing is remailer for who and hope the guy didn't keep addresses around.

I'm sure its probably all on his computer. The whole network he was working with is probably comprimised now. Hopefully though the others are now aware of what happened and have already made the necessary changes to avoid trouble. The guy sounded like he was smart, he was living in a hotel so he was mobile.

Recently, there was a show on National Geographic Channel...Drug Inc or one of those shows and they had a steroid manufacturer on there...Did anybody else see that? I believe he was from the same area!

I think you are talking about the documentary american underground. the guy brewing in his kitchen wasnt from tn, it was the chick with the shake n bake meth from tn. either way, doesn't make us look good here.

another worthless bust~fuck the government and there war on steroids~go bust a fuckn crack house!:banghead::mad:

Interesting
Orals that are packed and tied with rubber band look familiar. at least packaging.....

Yes sir...indeed they do. Fuck:eek:

Last edited:
another worthless bust~fuck the government and there war on steroids~go bust a fuckn crack house!:banghead::mad:

Not even a Crack house !

Free drugs... God gave us human brain to think, Who the fuck is government to tell me to not do Crack ? if I wanna do it I will do it... but is really Crack worth getting me high for 10 minutes and fucking my head for the rest of my life ???

That's where God's gift aka brain is useful

No Victim, No Crime !!!

Go Bust Rapist, Murders, Politicians the biggest thieves

Recently, there was a show on National Geographic Channel...Drug Inc or one of those shows and they had a steroid manufacturer on there...Did anybody else see that? I believe he was from the same area!

I remember watching this I remember there was a meth lab in TN also on that same show I believe I guess that is next in line ,top story today National Geographic Channel setup wouldnt surprise me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131