over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

murfreesboro tn steroid bust

"You can see a guy bench pressing 275 one week and five weeks later he's doing 400 pounds."

Funny

I have always wondered. With so many men and women who compete locally and nationally and bodybuild. You would think that more people would get pinched.

Our Government is doing We the People such a tremendous service protecting us from all of those anabolic compounds...yeah, right. The "War on drugs" is a FUCKING JOKE. It's all about procuring more wealth and power for the Government and has nothing to do with actually ebbing the flow or rehabilitating addicts. The system is designed to make the black market thrive so there is always plenty of busts to make!
Shit MAKES ME SO DAMN MAD!!!!!:banghead:

I think this is the same guy that used to offer diet and training services on Outlaw Muscle.

everyone including me can gripe and grown had dumb the laws are and they have better ways to spend tax money.its really intresting how pot is practically mainstream now and many people think the law should change.in some states it has already.
untill our time comes stay safe.
try not to make any more enemies than you have to.anyone with a grudge.
id bet this the case here.someone mr.parker knows and hates him said something maybe.
again stay safe.

Why don't you spend the money busting a real drug dealer..Such bullshit..Why would anyone give a fuck about some hormones,Makes about as much since as testing someones Testosterone levels for pre employment..Ignorant..

man has affair.wife knows he has a staorage unit.but doesnt know where.she tells girlfriends husband who goes to local police and says he a drug dealers and has a storage unit.tracker places on car for 2 days.long term investigation.bullshit.2 weeks max.rule number one like someone said before.dont tell anyone.especially if your gonna have an affair.no street dealings.no rolling on anyone.sounds like i may know way too much about this huh??lol

man has affair.wife knows he has a staorage unit.but doesnt know where.she tells girlfriends husband who goes to local police and says he a drug dealers and has a storage unit.tracker places on car for 2 days.long term investigation.bullshit.2 weeks max.rule number one like someone said before.dont tell anyone.especially if your gonna have an affair.no street dealings.no rolling on anyone.sounds like i may know way too much about this huh??lol

Almost every bust I know in my area has been this scenario, or very close anyhow. Oh yeah 3 of them were LE. WTF

I am going with the whole domestic shipper scenario as my guess.

Recently, there was a show on National Geographic Channel...Drug Inc or one of those shows and they had a steroid manufacturer on there...Did anybody else see that? I believe he was from the same area!

I saw that one. Guy was cooking up a shit load of gear on camera wearing a ski mask. I thought he was from California but I could have just assumed. He had a private apartment in someone elses name they said and this bust came from an apartment storage unit. If I'm not mistaken the guy on the show was cooking up test (brown) And also selling powders I believe. Dude gave himself a shot of his own product right from the pot he was cooking to show he has safe gear

"It's in every gym in middle Tennessee, no question," he said. "You can see a guy bench pressing 275 one week and five weeks later he's doing 400 pounds."

Damn I must have had some bunk gear!!! :banghead:

its a damn shame the govt is so worried about some dudes who go to the gymn. whatever.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131