over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle cramps from helio's

forklift28

Registered
Is there anything that I can take for the cramping that is caused from inj. clen?It is still pretty bad after 2 days. I remember oral clen. never gave me cramps like this..this stuff is no joke.I took .25 of a ml and it scared the hell out of me the first day..second day a little better.I'm sure I will adjust eventually but I don't have too much time..start fire school monday..any help would be appreciated on this matter.

Its still the clen causing the cramps. Hands down 4-5grams of Taurine daily is the best thing to take for cramps. Also add 400mg potassium before bed. Stay hydrated.

It will subside. Do what the above poster said in the meantime bro.

anything over 40mcg of clen can give me a brutal headache. Literally i'll down 2g taurine and within an hour the headache is gone. If I didnt take taurine it would last all day. Even asprin didnt work.

Thanks for all the help..I been eating some banana's and it helps a bit..haven't got a hold of any taurine yet..I'm just going to leave it alone til after fire school.Afterwords I should be in p.c.t. then and from what I hear it's not a bad addition to it.

Its still the clen causing the cramps. Hands down 4-5grams of Taurine daily is the best thing to take for cramps. Also add 400mg potassium before bed. Stay hydrated.

what type of potassium ? I'm taking potassium 99 it helped on the cramping but isn't 400mg too much ? I heard to much potassium can be dangerous ?

If not, I would like to up my dose, bottle only says to take one tab @99mg.

I also came across this which may help for cramping but I haven't tried it yet.

**broken link removed**

what type of potassium ? I'm taking potassium 99 it helped on the cramping but isn't 400mg too much ? I heard to much potassium can be dangerous ?

**broken link removed**

well 99mg is only %3 of your total daily value so 400mg is nothing. I prefer potassium citrate. I like around 400mg pre bed and if cramps still occur maybe another 400mg throughout the day. 800mg is still only %24 of your daily value.

**broken link removed**

LOl yeah but the lethal dose for a 165lbs person taken orally is 190g according to a couple site on the internet. Pottasium is a good way to low blood pressure when taken in high doses. Ha it is also used in lethal injections also to stop the hear. You know you can get salt substitues that are straight pottassium. It would be way cheaper then the pills plus you could take alot more. Ha the 99mg pills are worthless.

yeah I starting taking more, cramps are gone.

I added more electrolytes with pills and starting drinking more spring water.

I bought Taurine, but I guess I won't need it since cramps are gone and i'm g2g.

ya I can't even mess with clen, I get cramps in my quads so bad I literally wanna cry and the last forever!! I'll wake up in the middle of the night with quads cramping so bad I hardly can walk them out. personally I won't mess with clen anymore.

just repeating what others have said, taurine is awesome for cramps, never do clen without it

just repeating what others have said, taurine is awesome for cramps, never do clen without it
Don't even risk it if you have never done clen before...I tried it before without taurine and was literally on the verge of crying at night from the painful ass cramps keeping me up, nothing worked-bananas, gatorade, water nothing.
Next day bought a jug of powder taurine for like $20 down 2 or 3 grams about every 6 to 8 hours never again has it been a problem.

About to hit up my icyplex next month my first go round with inj. clen should be fun-probably going to take 10grams of taurine a day just incase lol!

Just wanted to Add L-Taurine is awesome and works great.

Only question I have now is, Can this be used for the day of a competition ? Anybody know if this bloats or not ?

I know some people get muscle cramps while posing, I'm curious to know what people use and whats the best out there ? Thanks

I highly doubt it will hurt a few grams is great even when not on clen, u should be off clen on the day of the competition anyways, how far out r u? You could do a practice run if ur far enough out...

My first show, I'm only 15 weeks out lol. I knew some friends that had some cramps on stage. Just curious to know what other people took.

i agree there,,,taurine is good for oral clen so makes sense when shot as well.

i love taurine.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner